搜索
教育王國 討論區 瑪利諾修院學校(小學部) 9月入讀瑪利諾小學小一家長聚一聚
樓主: 錢綽芝媽咪
go

9月入讀瑪利諾小學小一家長聚一聚 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-7-17 21:21 |只看該作者

Re: 9月入讀瑪利諾小學小一家長聚一聚

It's more convenient to buy books from school. Similar to last year, around half of the new books will not be available until late Aug. (This happens to other schools as well.)
You just pay all on Aug 1 and the outstanding books will be delivered to individual students in Sept accordingly. Anyway same discount for either way - from school or bookshop.

2hmama 寫道:
Dear all,

你哋會返學校買書 (on 01Aug) or 自己去書局買 ????

62#
發表於 06-7-18 00:59 |只看該作者

Moreover, the extra English reading books are very difficult to find in the common bookshops.  It will be better to buy on 8/1, and the school discount is much better than you buy from outside.  I remember it is about 25% discount.  Even the Chinese ones.  You can get the whole set from school and the price is still a bit lower than you buy directly from the bookshops.

63#
發表於 06-7-18 09:49 |只看該作者

Hello, 大家好!!

我也認為只要不需花太多時間在交通上, 也可安排平日上興趣班, 星期六日可以讓我們這些在職媽媽跟她們温下星期的黙書和測驗, 而且開學後至10月才上全日, 5月又轉半日, 所以應該有時間.

AmyWonglo 寫道:
小一功課唔算多。如果上堂的地點是在屋企附近的中心,那安排平日抽一個半小時上興趣班是可以的。但如要搭車去較遠的地方上堂,那就要排在五、六、日了。不過揀平日上堂都要一天起、二天止,因為每星期都要中、英文默書加數學mental,不用默書的日子就會有測驗。

另,如果唔想買書當天要拿太多東西,可以打電話去校服公司問下是否已經有得攞。有就可以去太子的門市取校服。咁就要行多轉,不過就唔駛一次過拿太多東西。兩間校服公司只係差兩條街,帶埋小朋友去重可以試身,唔啱即換。

64#
發表於 06-7-18 10:47 |只看該作者

昨日去了中華書局買但無貨,明日會到旺角一些書局問,在外面買的好處可以提早幫囡囡溫書,8 月1 日就便宜些。
妳們8 月1 日會出席嗎?是一個人出席定兩個人出席呢?
[img align=right]DSCN0160[/img]
該用戶已被刪除

65#
發表於 06-7-18 21:23 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

66#
發表於 06-7-18 21:27 |只看該作者

I have one SPI school bag (納米) with school badge in red colour order by school and 90%new original price is $380 now asking for $200, anyone intereste, plspm to me and leave your phone no, thankyou。

67#
發表於 06-7-19 02:48 |只看該作者

請問各位 1 Aug 會唔會帶埋小朋友一齊返學校呀??     

68#
發表於 06-7-19 06:22 |只看該作者

Isis_Iain 寫道:

Just a word of advice, there is no need to bring your kids to the parents' meeting as you will have loads of information to jot down. You will have to meet the Principle in the school Hall for about an hour to learn about the requirement and expectation of the school. Afterwards, parents will be invited to meet the English, Chinese and Mathematics teachers in the classroom according to classes assigned.

Please understand that only about 40 seats are available for each classroom, sometimes the girl's daddy and mummy will go to the parents' meeting together, if too many of these cases, the seats will not be sufficient. I used to see some parents need to stand in the classroom for about 2 hours as she had no seat and some parents (those daddy and mummy went together) were so selfish and they just occupy 2 seats without leaving one for that parent at that occasion. Thus, I dont think it is appropriate to bring your kids there in order to save seats for the other parents.

69#
發表於 06-7-19 09:43 |只看該作者

Tonks,

Your information is very useful, thank you !!!

Tonks 寫道:
[quote]
Isis_Iain 寫道:

Just a word of advice, there is no need to bring your kids to the parents' meeting as you will have loads of information to jot down. You will have to meet the Principle in the school Hall for about an hour to learn about the requirement and expectation of the school. Afterwards, parents will be invited to meet the English, Chinese and Mathematics teachers in the classroom according to classes assigned.

Please understand that only about 40 seats are available for each classroom, sometimes the girl's daddy and mummy will go to the parents' meeting together, if too many of these cases, the desks will notbe sufficient. I used to see some parents need to stand in the classroom for about 2 hours as she had no seat available and some parents (those daddy and mummy went together) were so selfish and they just occupy 2 seats without leaving one for that parent at that occasion. Thus, I dont think it is appropriate to bring your kids there.[/quote]

70#
發表於 06-7-19 09:47 |只看該作者

aug 01 是買書及取校服 (for P1 only)
aug 25 才是家長日

Tonks 寫道:
[quote]
Isis_Iain 寫道:

Please understand that only about 40 seats are available for each classroom, sometimes the girl's daddy and mummy will go to the parents' meeting together, if too many of these cases, the desks will notbe sufficient. I used to see some parents need to stand in the classroom for about 2 hours as she had no seat available and some parents (those daddy and mummy went together) were so selfish and they just occupy 2 seats without leaving one for that parent at that occasion. Thus, I dont think it is appropriate to bring your kids there.[/quote]

71#
發表於 06-7-19 10:05 |只看該作者

Tonks & zz,

Thanks you very much !!!

該用戶已被刪除

72#
發表於 06-7-19 20:16 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

73#
發表於 06-7-20 06:35 |只看該作者

sorry, some typo errors made in my previous message.  

I meant it is 'inappropriate' to bring kids to the parents' meeting for leaving seats to other parents and also avoid distracting your attention to the teachers' introduction from the need to take care of your kids.

74#
發表於 06-7-20 09:25 |只看該作者

Hello to all parents. My daughter will also join P1 this Sept. Nice to chat with you all.

Does anyone know when is the first school day of this coming term? Thanks.

75#
發表於 06-7-21 10:02 |只看該作者

Sept 01, 2006 8:00am - 10:30am

emilychow 寫道:
Hello to all parents. My daughter will also join P1 this Sept. Nice to chat with you all.

76#
發表於 06-7-21 14:18 |只看該作者

Hi

Thanks to all.
Glad to find such a helpful network.

May I invite sharing on the need for going to "1 Preparation Workshop"  

Summer break is such a valuable opportunity for our kid to widen their exposure and to have different social and learning experience.  

On one hand, it seems too miserable if she spend the time on worksheet drilling. In fact, I don't buy "rote learning".   

But, I'm not sure if she will have a good starting confidently without the training.

Any sharing and advice on that?
I don't have any experience with tutoring centre.  What will they do with our kid in the 1-2 hours section?

Cheers   
Syria

77#
發表於 06-7-21 17:46 |只看該作者

zz,
Thanks so much!

78#
發表於 06-7-23 01:03 |只看該作者

如果登記咗坐校車既, 請問第一日返學, 係唔係都坐校車架 ????

zz 寫道:
Sept 01, 2006 8:00am - 10:30am

[quote]
emilychow 寫道:

[/quote]

79#
發表於 06-7-23 11:08 |只看該作者

第一日起就會有校車搭.  校車公司會聯絡你上、下車的地點及時間.

80#
發表於 06-7-23 11:19 |只看該作者

自由選擇,如果不坐校車記得通知校車負責人.

我當年是親自送上學,放學就坐校車.

開學的頭 2 or 3 天,只有p1家長可帶孩子進入校園一齊上早會,好像還可帶埋去課室,放學也可去課室接囡囡.這個黃金機會只係p1學生咋!日後你只可係學校大閘前望住佢入去.

放學坐校車,嬸嬸會進入課室帶佢地,教佢地日後應如何自己找校車,因坐校車係在何東道出口.我果時都係度等到佢放學,然後係何東道睇住佢上校車,跟住返屋企接佢.

[quote]
2hmama 寫道:
如果登記咗坐校車既, 請問第一日返學, 係唔係都坐校車架 ????

‹ 上一主題|下一主題