1#
發表於 06-7-7 10:14 |只看該作者

9月入讀瑪利諾小學小一家長聚一聚

妳地好!我個女9 月入讀瑪利諾,希望可與大家交個朋友,傾下計!       
[img align=right]DSCN0160[/img]

2#
發表於 06-7-7 11:11 |只看該作者

Re: 9月入讀瑪利諾小學小一家長聚一聚

hi hi, my girl will study in maryknoll too!

santungma

3#
發表於 06-7-7 14:15 |只看該作者

Hello, say hi to everyone here. My girl will also study in MCS this Sep.

Where is your girl coming from ??? do U live in 41 ???

<My one is from St. Cat. & live in 41, so will join school bus also.  :  

4#
發表於 06-7-7 18:08 |只看該作者

Hi All,

My girl will also go to Maryknoll this Sept.  Nice to meet you all.

5#
發表於 06-7-7 21:07 |只看該作者

Hello,
my daughter will be Maryknoll gril too.  Much worried about the homework- load and I don't like to have dictation with her at home before she has it at school.

6#
發表於 06-7-7 22:35 |只看該作者

Glad to meet you all mums.  My daughter will also study in MC after summer.  I live in 41 net, and am going to plan what interest she can continue to pursue as she got lesser and lesser to learn and practice after school in P1.  In St Catherine, she got plenty of time to join play group after school.  Any advice on ballet class close to Kowloon Tong? What kind of methods you will choose to help daughters keep their Maths?  My daughter's sense in number is not good.

7#
發表於 06-7-7 23:14 |只看該作者

happy to hv a gathering here, wherever my daughter studys we wl move beside her school in order to walk with her to school every morning, we lived in net41 when she is in Kentville and just moved beside MCS,

dear chcheung,
i dont hv any special method to teach my daughter, she doesnt hs very good sense of Maths too, maybe all girls like that, dont worry, and i trust Kentville & SC are both good schools can educate their students to hv good standard of all subjects, Kentville's Maths & Chi are really not bad, if you r interested, or i can send you some KV's Maths homeworks, exam papers for studying. Maybe the standard of SC is higher than KV, i really dont know, just hope it can help u. coz our daughters wl study in the same school in the coming many yrs, if they hv fate, may study in same class, or become very good friends. i wish she can hs more good friends to support & share w/her in her coming life.

chcheung 寫道:
Glad to meet you all mums.  My daughter will also study in MC after summer.  I live in 41 net, and am going to plan what interest she can continue to pursue as she got lesser and lesser to learn and practice after school in P1.  In St Catherine, she got plenty of time to join play group after school.  Any advice on ballet class close to Kowloon Tong? What kind of methods you will choose to help daughters keep their Maths?  My daughter's sense in number is not good.

8#
發表於 06-7-8 10:17 |只看該作者

My daughter will study there also.  I live in Diamond Hill.

9#
發表於 06-7-8 12:10 |只看該作者

Dear chcheung,

Me too, I also figure out what activities should be cut. But will keep learning ballet. I've also searched ballet course which is nearby, as I gave up the previous one for my girl which required her to attend 2 lessons per wk & long travelling time.

For nearest to MCS, you can try Caritas & the one next to Caritas, named "Selien" Ballet school(sorry forgot the exact spelling). Or some dancing schools located in Prince Edward.
In Kowloon Tong, can try Kids Gallery or Yew Chung.
But as I live in Boundary St, so recently let my girl to try a one at Boundary St : named Bohemeart.

chcheung 寫道:

10#
發表於 06-7-8 22:39 |只看該作者

Dear hkalilai and Valevie

Thanks a lot for your generosity to share your experience in Kenville and ballet.  The generosity and kindness of MNC's parents make me feel warm and relaxed and I hope that my daughter will be your honey's peer someday sometime.  

Today, I decided to give up ballet class for my daughter as spending two days a week is not affordable.  I plan to let her attend English, Maths, Piano, Drawing, Putonghua and Ice Skating.  Giving up ballet, I will figure out something which can help her stretch body.  In fact, I have no intention to let her acquire higher level in Ballet.  

11#
發表於 06-7-10 10:17 |只看該作者

dear all:
很高興認識妳們,希望日後可以彼此聯絡,8 月有家長會到時可以見面了!

12#
發表於 06-7-10 17:34 |只看該作者

Hi all,

My daughter will also study P.1 in coming Sept. Nice to meet you here!!

Hi chcheung,

I have the same headache as you. Although her kinder was teaching the whole year of P.1 math, she's not really understand very well especially they started multiplication last 2 months...luckily MCS will not teach ahead P.1 standard as other schools, so think it'll okay for them.

:-D o係苦悶工作中,諗起shopping就開心 :-D

13#
發表於 06-7-10 21:54 |只看該作者

各位妳地好,好開心終於有『瑪利諾小學小一家長』呢個 Topic,亦都好高興認識大家,我囡囡都係今年九月入讀 MCS,由於我囡囡黎自一間程度好淺

14#
發表於 06-7-10 22:20 |只看該作者

Isis_Iain

So, don't miss this summer holiday, try to uplift the subject which is weak for her.  It's better safe than sorry.  I decide to let my daughter practice more maths in this summer as her maths is really awful.  

15#
發表於 06-7-11 11:09 |只看該作者

Hi All,

While having summer courses for your daughters,  please also do not forget to let them have fun at the same time as they are still young and should enjoy their holidays after a year long schooling.  Both physically & metally should be well-balanced and developed and will be well prepared for the P.1

Hope them will all enjoy their primary school life at MCS.

16#
發表於 06-7-11 14:09 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Glad to talk to you.  It's really nice to have "MCS" topic.  

Anyone knows which "lunch box provider" serve for "MCS".  I am still struggle whether order the lunch box in school or pack lunch for her.

Don't worry for the academic, many parents said it's not difficult as MCS use P.1 book for P.1 students.

When will the orientation take?  Look forward to hearing from school.

17#
發表於 06-7-12 01:12 |只看該作者

Dear Parents,

Hello and Congrats to your girl's beginning to study at MCS.  

As I would really like my girl to study here too, could you kindly advise what you did with the application and your child's up bringing such that she gets in?  

The dos and don'ts for application, please please!

Many thanks,
Tessian

18#
發表於 06-7-12 10:20 |只看該作者

Isis_Iain
不用擔心,我女女也不是名校幼稚園,我想只要放心機教導囡囡,應該沒有太大問題,放心吧!大家日後可以交流心得。

大家來記低囡囡的名字方便聯絡
KELLY CHIN 9月15日

19#
發表於 06-7-12 10:29 |只看該作者

Hi, all mami,

My daughter will also study P.1 in coming Sept.

Nice to meet you all here!!

May I ask one question.......I was told to "add" my girl's given name in her ID card

do I really need to do so ?????

I asked one mami (her girl is now in P.3) and she said she didn't......

20#
發表於 06-7-12 11:14 |只看該作者

Isis_Iain,

Agree with 錢綽芝媽咪.....

Don't worry, 每個小朋友既成長(發展) 都唔同....

大家日後可以交流心得。

I am 在職媽咪 too !  

錢綽芝媽咪 寫道:
Isis_Iain
不用擔心,我女女也不是名校幼稚園,我想只要放心機教導囡囡,應該沒有太大問題,放心吧!大家日後可以交流心得。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題