go

何文田維記 - 升K2傾傾 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-8-11 11:00 |只看該作者

Re: 何文田維記 - 升K2傾傾

SybilChang,
我幫你留意吓有冇人都係走嗰條線丫 ! 不過暫時就未知有住!

CheukYiuMame,
Miss Jessica舊年係教Cyrus架, 今年佢好似係做Head Teacher(唔記得係咪咁叫), 好似只教上午, 下午唔會教! 我哋舊年都係2號班房, 我都鐘意嗰個, 夠大又係一角, 唔會係咁比出面行過既人分心! 不過今年我哋應該會去咗4號課室囉!

102#
發表於 06-8-11 11:12 |只看該作者

吓! 咁會唔會K2A1班又係1號課室呢
咁博博咪會好悶
希望真係唔好同一個班房啦!
因我好想俾佢試下新地方,
不過呢啲嘢又唔輪到我話事  

103#
發表於 06-8-11 11:37 |只看該作者

fiancawong,
K2A1應該係2號課室呀! 1號比咗k1, k2就由2號至4號, 不過我都唔明點解佢哋咁編, 可能係因為人數問題啦!

104#
發表於 06-8-11 14:47 |只看該作者

Cyrusmom,

真係2號課室:, 聽妳講過幾好加喎, 光猛啲, 仲好似大過1 號課室添   

105#
發表於 06-8-11 15:04 |只看該作者

Sybil,

妳屋企近唔近海濱花園

106#
發表於 06-8-11 18:37 |只看該作者

Hello everybody,

My daughter is in K1 A2 a.m. this year. Nice to know you all. It's really nice to chat with you here.

Cheers,
miumiumiu

107#
發表於 06-8-11 21:13 |只看該作者

Cheukyiumom,

何老師係咪肥肥地眼仔圓圓嗰個, 如果係佢就係 Tessie PN 的班主任, 好留心小朋友。

Cyrusmom & Fiancawong,

唔该晒,多谢你提我。 校車今年可戴我地, 但要7:30上車, 仲貴咗4舊水, 無法拉, 佢獨市咁濟。

RE Primary School: Sounds good as I am planning to let TY go to girls school wor!

108#
發表於 06-8-11 22:00 |只看該作者

it's a headache when I think of primary school...I still can't tell whether traditional school or international school is suitable for Enoch.

Even if he's lucky enough to get into those "well-known" primary, I think I may feel more pressured than my son ....sigh...

(My HB visited DBSPD with Enoch during the open day earlier this year.  He said the composition of P.1. is like those standard of P2 or P3 )

Sybil: are you planning to send Tessie to GHS same as you??  

109#
發表於 06-8-12 02:22 |只看該作者

It's a difficult choice as well...  On one hand, I'd like TY to have the best childhood and I think for High school, i may send her to countries where it's much more relax and enjoyable.  If so, I may want her to make use of her primary years to learn Chinese as much as possible.  I don't think she needs to be a scholar, but at least enough for her future venture.  And if that is the case, I may rather sign her up for a local school instead of international.  

GHS will be a good choice for me as she would already have quite some marks.  Yet, I'd like her to try out other ones too, even though I know on the Kln side it would be hard.  

DGS is another on of my preference too.  

110#
發表於 06-8-12 08:30 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum
you're right, Rm 1 already occupied by K1.  wah! you're so familiar with their arrangement

fiana
then u don't need to worry for Edison to attend in the same classroom la!  Rm 2 is very good, i like the most!

Cyrusmum 寫道:
fiancawong,
K2A1應該係2號課室呀! 1號比咗k1, k2就由2號至4號, 不過我都唔明點解佢哋咁編, 可能係因為人數問題啦!

111#
發表於 06-8-12 08:35 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum
What's your comment on Miss Jessica ar?  As she's not on board yet, I don't have chance to meet her.  

[quote]
Cyrusmum 寫道:
CheukYiuMame,
Miss Jessica舊年係教Cyrus架, 今年佢好似係做Head Teacher(唔記得係咪咁叫), 好似只教上午, 下午唔會教!

112#
發表於 06-8-12 08:43 |只看該作者

Yes, 係肥肥地眼仔圓圓嗰個, with spectulars as well. 咁CheukYiu 今年班主任係Tessie's and Cryus's ex-班主任!

[quote]
SybilChang 寫道:
Cheukyiumom,
何老師係咪肥肥地眼仔圓圓嗰個, 如果係佢就係 Tessie PN 的班主任, 好留心小朋友。

113#
發表於 06-8-13 11:19 |只看該作者

CheukYiuMame,
Miss Jessica我都唔係好識評價, 我去觀過課時覺得佢都ok, 幾識得控制小朋友, 同吸引小朋友, discipline方面又冇其他外國人咁鬆! 係佢班又好似多啲嘢攪咁, 舊年佢編咗套劇比班小朋友去參賽, 不過可惜最後冇入圍! 另外佢又有介紹中國一孤兒院比啲小朋友認識, 叫佢哋捐啲玩具同用具, 有捐既都有張証書仔! 佢話今年年尾會親自帶啲捐贈物上去!
但平日如果我去接送放學, 見到佢又好似有啲懶懶閒咁, 唔算太投入! 但係小朋友都好鐘意佢既!

114#
發表於 06-8-14 10:35 |只看該作者

Hi Sybil,

Your pick up time 7:30am is so early, I think you should be the first stop. I've checked with Pak Bo that our pick up time is same as last year and the route is from Tsing Yi & Tsuen Wan too. So I'm not sure is there has chance Edison and Tessie will same in one school bus.

Ah, did you go to 周婉芬博士講座 last Saturday? I can't go there and missed it already because Edison did not feel well on that day.  So could you please share if you went there

115#
發表於 06-8-14 22:41 |只看該作者

Hi Fianca,

I think TY will probably be riding the same bus as Edison.  The bus will go from Tsuen Wan to Tsing Yi, and Mei Fu and back to school.  Although they did not inform us on the exact location for our pick up.  

Yes, we went to the talk, and 周婉芬 was good.  She has given some good insites on the "Don'ts" that we often fall into...  such as asking the kids :why are you so naughty...  how come you don't listen...  - she said these questions can't normally be answered by the kids, either they don't really know or they don't dare to say  :

And she also said that we should be encouraging to our kids and look for the positives.  
   I think she is very good and like you said, quite entertaining.

S.

116#
發表於 06-8-15 08:23 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum
Overall, the comment is quite positive.  At least, 識得控制小朋友/discipline/小朋友都好鐘意佢, fine la!  I quite appreciate "佢介紹中國一孤兒院比啲小朋友認識, 叫佢哋捐啲玩具同用具".  

I have actually adopted similar approach for Cheuk Yiu.  Last month, I enrolled the child sponsorship scheme of Po Leung Kuk, sponsors a 4 years old girl (Jul 02 born).  In the near future, I plan to take Cheuk Yiu to visit her frequently, at least to let her know that 幸福 is not granted, they must 珍惜 and share.

Cyrusmum 寫道:
CheukYiuMame,
Miss Jessica我都唔係好識評價, 我去觀過課時覺得佢都ok, 幾識得控制小朋友, 同吸引小朋友, discipline方面又冇其他外國人咁鬆! 係佢班又好似多啲嘢攪咁, 舊年佢編咗套劇比班小朋友去參賽, 不過可惜最後冇入圍! 另外佢又有介紹中國一孤兒院比啲小朋友認識, 叫佢哋捐啲玩具同用具, 有捐既都有張証書仔! 佢話今年年尾會親自帶啲捐贈物上去!
但平日如果我去接送放學, 見到佢又好似有啲懶懶閒咁, 唔算太投入! 但係小朋友都好鐘意佢既!

117#
發表於 06-8-15 11:52 |只看該作者

Hi Sybil,

Thanks for your sharing and I'm happy to know you've enjoyed and learnt from the talk, so that's why I recommended this talk.

Yes, they will be on the same bus, and I know one of Edison's old classmate will join this bus also. So there will be more crowded and getting closer in the bus for K2.

118#
發表於 06-8-15 12:30 |只看該作者

Hi Nokmom,

Yes, the standard of DBSPD is very high. Because I've heard from my friend, his son is P2 in DBSPD this Sept 06, one of his P1 classmate is skip the grade to P4, and 2-3 of them are skip the grade to P3. That is so incredible for those young boys.

Honestly, there would be pressured for choosing suitable school for our children. In my case, I will choose Victoria Primary to Edison if chose international school.
If chose famous traditional primary school, just depends on how lucky he can get into it and our preparation on them as much as we can.

So don't be worry right, we still have a year time to prepare their profile.

119#
發表於 06-8-15 13:53 |只看該作者

Hi everybody,

My son is in K1A1 pm class. His name is Bosco. His class teachers are Ms. Lucy, Ms. Queenie Lam and Ms. Ku. Nice to meet you all here. Keep in chat.

Cyrusmum,

Hi, how r u and Cyrus?

Foreverfriend

120#
發表於 06-8-15 14:22 |只看該作者

Fiancawong,

P1 to P4       !!! that little guy must be very very smart !!!

On the other hand, my HB has an old schoolmate (he's DBS old boy) whose son got admitted by DBSPD, but he transferred his son to another school after studying there for one year.  Heard that he wasn't happy about the teachers....and it's just different from what he thinks the school would be as compared to their good old days in DBS....

Anyway, there must be different comments from different parents.  We just need to understand and gather as much info as we can  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題