搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 通利JMC好唔好呀?
發新帖
查看: 1967|回覆: 10
go

通利JMC好唔好呀?

發表於 06-7-6 10:15 |顯示全部帖子

通利JMC好唔好呀?

想比女女(剛4歲)學, 之前未上過WOUNDERLAND, 但排左JMC而家有位,唔知好唔好呢?可否比多D各方面的意見我呀, 謝謝!

發表於 06-7-6 10:25 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 通利JMC好唔好呀?

我覺得一般啦!要學成2年,時間真係幾長下,我個女學左差不多一年就冇學,最初一班12人,到我唔學時只餘5個人.

發表於 06-7-6 10:32 |顯示全部帖子

mei,
請問你邊位老師教小朋友?

發表於 06-7-6 10:33 |顯示全部帖子

the course is quite good.   However, teacher is also important.  So if unfortuately the teacher in your class is not good, then change class or center for the same course.

發表於 06-7-6 10:37 |顯示全部帖子

係嚴老師(MISS AGNES YIM),唔知好唔好呢?

發表於 06-7-6 10:43 |顯示全部帖子

我女跟九龍灣Miss Tracy Wong, 上了4個月, 無愛心+無耐性, 勁吾好    e+都等緊轉class

發表於 06-7-6 10:46 |顯示全部帖子

我小朋友都上緊 jmc , 好唔好 就因人異議.

個人認為

1. 首先了解 jmc 課程 是什麼 , 是否適合您的小朋友. 這個是音樂課程. 如果想純粹學 鋼琴. 就要考慮下是否您想要的課程.

2. 雖然是2 年.  但是學費是每個月交. 不用一次過 交. 所以如果 15. 16  . 最好試下先.  如果不適合就退學.  (好多人都係咁)

3. 最好是家長陪同. 不要依賴工人姐姐. 家長最能明白孩子的進度和需要.

4. 個人意見 :  學什麼也好. 不要"陪養" 孩子 半途而廢 的 習慣.  2 年係好長. 不過我會珍惜和孩子一同上學的時間. 一同努力練習的機會.   因為唔係咁多course 是親子了.  (除非是幼兒/嬰)

5. 至於教得好唔好, 老師好唔好. .... 等等 真係各個不同. 就如請工人一樣. 有人話菲好. 也有人話 印好.  不同家庭有不同需要和要求.

6.  我當初都有相同問題. 應該上 jmc 好 or  找 單對單 老師好. 最後我自己覺得. 兩者是不同東西. 我會 等仔仔 真係有興趣 , 年齡大d, 才找單對單教. 不竟學藝 的過程 一定是要經過磨練, 努力. ....等  暫時開開心心上 jmc. 遲d 才正式學鋼琴.
最重要是陪養孩子的恆心和毅力.   (我不急於考一級, 二級.....) 如果想孩子早些考鋼琴試. 當然是找私人教授單對單好d.  

小小個人意見.  大家一齊分享.  

發表於 06-7-7 08:57 |顯示全部帖子

totally agree with working.

We have been attending the JMC course for 1.5 years, although, there're kids withdrawn and we need to combine class, right now we have 6 kids for Book 4.

JMC is a foundation course on music, no matter the kid will learn piano, violin, flute etc, it is the basic training on hearing, reading of notes and ryhthmn.

If possible let your kid kick off around age 4 and have it finished before Primary 1.

發表於 06-7-7 11:46 |顯示全部帖子

Agree with ramomo adn working.

My son is studying BK 2 right now.  I think the course is good but depend on the quality of the teacher too.  Our teacher is Ms. S. Tse at Taikoo Shing.  She is nice and patient.

I found my son is very happy during the class though sometimes he is naughty.  I can say that this is an overall course to find out your child's interest and talent.  You can't only rely on the child.  The parents have to participate on it too.  Ms. Tse asked us to practise at least 5 minutes everyday.  I found that it does really work when you get practise.

In our class (10 months), there is only 1 child dropped and refilled with another child.  I plan to let my son finished the 2 years course.  After that, may let him try to learn piano or other instrument he liked.  He is now 4 years and 9 months.

發表於 06-7-7 12:50 |顯示全部帖子

我其實都係想比亞女接觸下音樂, 再睇下佢邊方面有天份, 我都無打算比佢咁細就去學琴, 聽你地咁講, 我唸我都會報, 不過你地有無人跟過AGNES YIM呢, 唔知佢好唔好呢?

發表於 06-7-8 03:50 |顯示全部帖子

Littlechoy,

Could you tell me what is the name of your teacher ?