教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Tooth Decay
發新帖
查看: 799|回覆: 9
go

Tooth Decay [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-6 03:36 |只看該作者

Tooth Decay

My 2 year old son who has autistic feature is very sensitive at his mouth part, he refuse sto have the teeth brushing, I can only use a wet handerchief to help him to clean his mouth and encourage him to drink some water after eating even it is not always sucessful to do so. Recently , I found he had tooth decay, he still not able to talk and I afriad that he is not full understand what we said, how can I take him to see the dentist? Anyone being facing the same problem, how to teach him to be cooperative and is there any good dentist suggest? I was so worry, anyone can help me?  :cry:

2#
發表於 06-7-6 03:48 |只看該作者

Re: Tooth Decay

你BB臨訓前會唔會食奶??我個仔都唔係好肯刷牙,我係佢臨訓前開定支奶,比佢見到但唔比佢,要佢刷完牙先有得食,開頭佢都唔肯比我刷,一開始可能刷得兩三下,刷唔晒全部牙仔,不過只要佢肯張大口比你刷,就算得一下你都要勁贊佢,等佢有興趣比你再刷多幾下,慢慢一路加上去,又或者你可以比佢自己刷,雖然刷得唔乾淨,但如果佢有興趣,你可以每次佢自己刷完之後,幫佢補刷,起碼佢接受支牙刷放入口先,希望行得通啦

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 06-7-6 08:30 |只看該作者

My son also had this problem when he was young.  He refused to brush his teeth and did not know how to rinse his month.  He drank all the water without spitting them out.   Then, I tried to teach him the 刷牙歌 (which he loved) and then I sang this song whenever he brushed his teeth and praise him for brushing his teeth.  Then, gradually, he let me brush his teeth, though sometimes, I can brush only a few of them.  For the rinsing problem, I finally needed a trainer (his occupational therapist) to teach him, and he could rinse only at the age of 4.

4#
發表於 06-7-6 09:31 |只看該作者

aucombaubee

刷完牙, 再飲奶, 未即係無用?

5#
發表於 06-7-6 09:36 |只看該作者

我果時, 就放個仔係sofa 我同工人就夾實個仔, 老公就負責刷, 我都知道呢個係一個吾係幾好的方法, 但係無辦法, 佢,初時喊得好勁, 但喊會張開口, 更加方便我們刷, 佢吾駛吐水, 我們買chicco的牙膏, 因為可以食, 同埋用凍開水, 盡量教佢吐水

過左幾個weeks, 佢知道, 訓覺前一定要刷牙, 慢慢反抗的程度就越黎越細, 到依家自動自覺去刷牙

牙醫……………..我試過吾開心的經歷, 個仔去到, 吾肯訓上張床, 我夾硬抱佢上去, 個醫生見到甘, 就話佢喊成甘, 幫我們吾到

跟住我山長水又遠甘, 帶個仔返我娘家, 我細細個看開的牙醫, 我果次的做法就是, 我訓上張床上邊, 個仔抱住訓, 個工人係chair尾捉實佢對腳, 我就夾實佢個頭+手, 個仔一喊, 個牙醫就做野, 好快, 吾駛10分鐘就攪掂

第二之再去, 杜埋牙根tim, 佢已經無甘大爭扎, 同埋可以自己坐係張chair上邊

第三次再去, 呢次only檢查, 已經一去到就同自己講, 吾駛驚, 就上chair坐

當然, 每個小朋友的性格都吾同, 同埋固執的程度又吾同, 所以你自己再看下有乜野方法最岩你仔仔

註牙最好快快補左去, 吾係好似我仔甘, 要杜牙根還麻煩, 長痛不如短痛

6#
發表於 06-7-6 10:40 |只看該作者

Thank you for your advice, can you tell me your dentist's contact no. and how old is your son when he went to see the dentist. I am afriad that my son even will not open his mouth at that time and he is quite strong.   :cry:

7#
發表於 06-7-6 11:37 |只看該作者

chamman2004

EXACTLY幾多歲, 真係吾記得啦, 我估有3歲, 如果你等得既話, 排政府啦, 我有次去明愛中心參加pg, 果度d 姑娘比d form媽咪, 話吾知邊間牙科診所(政府)的, 會幫有自閉症的小朋友看牙, 因為正常牙科保健要小一先有, 但如果有自閉症, 就可以小一之前幫佢檢查牙齒

又或者, 試下菲臘牙科……………………

我果個牙醫係青衣, 都幾遠………..

8#
發表於 06-7-6 13:04 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 06-7-6 13:11 |只看該作者

I have worked in government dental clinic before.  According to my knowledge, there is no govt dental clinic that will help to see children with autistic features. The only resources for the public are that there are some 11 government dental clinics will have public session, where all people with ID card will be eligible to queue up for service (but limited quota) and the dental sections at some government hospitals (but this will need referral letter from dentist, no matter from government or private).  Besides these are the school dental clinics for children from P.1 onwards.   

But you may contact the Prince Philip Dental Hospital, who may be able to help.

10#
發表於 06-7-7 20:16 |只看該作者

我個仔又係有牙要杜牙根,因為我以前好似之前有個媽媽咁講,擦完牙再比阿仔食臨
‹ 上一主題|下一主題