教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 應該選融合教育的小學或主流小學
發新帖
查看: 956|回覆: 4
go

應該選融合教育的小學或主流小學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-5 11:32 |只看該作者

應該選融合教育的小學或主流小學

我仔仔現家讀緊普通幼稚園k2,嚟緊9月要選小學,之前見過兒童智能測驗中心嘅醫生,亦都見聯合醫院嘅精神科醫生,但結果都是懷疑佢係亞氏保力症,唔能夠確定。仔仔智力同言語全部都正常,不過有啲社交行為問題,例如:成日有好多問題問,問到不懂得收口,見到人哋唔啱嘅事,就會即刻講出嚟,唔識得睇人眉頭眼額等。

我想問我應該幫佢選擇融合教育的小學定抑或主流小學呢?另外我想知係唔係差唔多到佢5歲半,評估中心會再叫佢做多次評估同埋見心理醫生?痳煩你哋俾啲意見我。

2#
發表於 06-7-5 13:16 |只看該作者

Re: 應該選融合教育的小學或主流小學

我想主流學校會較適合你仔仔,因他智能上無問題,但要有心理準備大家都會辛苦d,因為好大機會有好多行為問題會發生,而且主流學校無乜支援!我想先看些有關亞氏保力症的書會幫到你。
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

3#
發表於 06-7-16 20:11 |只看該作者

你應選融合位主流小學,因為有支援。升中也有特別轉介。

4#
發表於 06-7-16 21:06 |只看該作者

如果係我我會選融合位,因為課程學嘅嘢一樣,學校嘅包容性点都大啲,亞士保加症唔係咁多老師識,起碼係報咗案先!我聽過一個阿媽話學校老師成日鬧佢個仔(亞士保加症):你估你有病就可以咁牙!

5#
發表於 06-7-16 21:52 |只看該作者

Last year June we did have the assessment from Ha Kwai Chung Ctr by a doctor.  So far we have gone through the ears and eyes assessment from the Centre and luckily all the things are normal in these areas.  

Last month there was a nurse whom called me and checked the current status of my girl.  Then I requested a follow test to my girl before we started the P.1 application this coming September (she is now K2).  The nurse replied me that would be decided by the doctor for a follow-up assessment.  Later, I have received a call from the centre that my girl will take an assessment at the end of this month but before that we never have seen the psychologist and 精神科醫生 from Ha Kwai Chung.  The staff told me on the phone that this follow-up assessment would take one hour only.
If I were you I would let the child study in the normal school since he / she got the normal IQ and also provided that they won't have the behaviours of attacking themselves or others.  Unless the behaviours are totally out of control, there are also a lot of autistic features (high functioning) or asperger kids who study in the normal schools.  However, of course, parents need to put more efforts on the communication with the school and teachers.

I am the K2 kid parent as well and absolutely understood your anxiety and worriness.

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題