1#
發表於 06-7-1 20:00 |只看該作者
Boxhill Summer and Winter uniform for free

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 16:54 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 06-7-27 15:26 |只看該作者

Re: Boxhill Summer and Winter uniform for free

Hi CherylMum,

My boy is now studying in Boxhill, I think if the size is suitable, I can get the PE uniform and the jacket.  Thanks!

Seed

3#
發表於 06-7-27 15:32 |只看該作者

4#
發表於 06-7-28 11:07 |只看該作者

Hi Cherylmum,

It's OK, as I saw your message pretty late.
Cheers!

Seed

5#
發表於 06-7-28 12:27 |只看該作者

Hi CherylMum,

My daughter will study in Boxhill in Oct.  As I know, many schools will change to wear Winter uniforms in Nov.  Do you remember when Boxhill changed to wear Winter uniforms?  I want to have an idea firstly as I do not want to waste money to buy the summer uniforms which will be used for several weeks only.  Thank you!

小米の部屋MyBabyware
小米の部屋的屋主最喜歡購物,到日本旅遊時亦不忘在日本大型百貨公司及連鎖店挑選優質的童裝及用品。

6#
發表於 06-7-28 14:40 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 06-7-28 15:35 |只看該作者

Thank you very much.  I'll call Boxhill for this matter later.

BTW, did your daughter graduate from Boxhill?  What's your comment on it?  My daughter will study the PN programme.  As she usually communicates in Cantonese, I'm a little bit worried if she could enjoy the school life there.

小米の部屋MyBabyware
小米の部屋的屋主最喜歡購物,到日本旅遊時亦不忘在日本大型百貨公司及連鎖店挑選優質的童裝及用品。

8#
發表於 06-7-28 16:58 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 17:01 編輯 ]

9#
發表於 06-7-28 17:09 |只看該作者

PCWAI

關於winter uniform,我好似有以下:

Girl
1) coat
2) jumper
3) dress (not sure)

有興趣的話,請通知我,我先去搵下。:)

10#
發表於 06-8-19 18:00 |只看該作者

I am interested..my girl will study k2 this year...

I also want to know if this school is good or not..since it's very new and I met the Principle Mrs.Lee and she seems to be so nice and with great care to kids.

She said all teachers are graduated from University with a degree. She claimed all teachers are professional and have high standard than the other kinder which teachers just gain the certificate...
I just hope my girl can study in a English Environment...coz she like to speak Cantonese in previous kinder....(also have many chinese teacher)

11#
發表於 06-8-19 22:31 |只看該作者

hi,CherylMum:

U said :
- the English standard of some teachers is not good enough, e.g. some are HK people with strong HK accent; and one is Filippino'..

AS i visited the kinder last week..i saw some teachers( for summer camp)..also are chinese face...1 like Filippino..and ABC..but they speak fluent English...I don't have chance to meet the teacher...coz Mrs.Lee said they are back home for vactions...so I even don't know which teacher be my girl's class teachers...

12#
發表於 06-8-20 22:07 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 17:24 編輯 ]

13#
發表於 06-8-22 15:51 |只看該作者

Hi BabyQ,

Most likely Miss Amanda from Australia will be the K2 teacher and I agree that those assistants from HK do not speak good english but the good thing is Boxhill does provide a real english environment for the kids.
BTW do you plan to send your baby to international primary school? as most of the kids will leave Boxhill after N1, K1 or even K2... Can you share?

Peppermint (my baby is going to K1 in Boxhill)

14#
發表於 06-8-23 09:41 |只看該作者

我女兒亦是係Boxhill讀N1的,但讀完後就轉了校。個人意見,它係一間很caring的學校,校內的教職員對小朋友都很細心的,環境亦相當整潔,故對一些家長有一些年齡細少的小朋友,就讀該校其實係一個唔錯的選擇來的。

但我又唔會考慮它為一間國際學校,因為正如其他媽咪所講,教職員的英文水平比較參差不齊,雖則校內每人都會說英文,但水平不均一亦是一個考慮因素呢。故我只視它為一間英文幼稚園。

其實小朋友可以吸收幾多,都要睇負責的班主任的,如果turnover唔大,而教你的小朋友的老師亦係native的english speaker,我就覺得問題該不大,但當然亦要看老師的資歷和經驗背景。普遍來說,我覺得Boxhill係一間okay的學校如果你唔介意英文水平參差的話。如果Ms Jaya還在的話,我覺得她是一個相當不錯的老師呢..:)

但如果你有要求,亦想日後報讀國際小學的話,那可能就像其他家長一樣於小朋友稍大的時間幫他轉校去一間真正的國際幼稚園就讀去加強英文理解聽讀的水平。

15#
發表於 06-8-23 11:40 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 17:25 編輯 ]

16#
發表於 06-8-24 22:37 |只看該作者

Thank you for your sharing!  Actually, I found most of the staff are also speak flunet English, so I don't worry about their English standard. This year, there are 2 a.m classes for K2.(total around 40 student) 以新學校來說,今年收生算唔錯,my girl will study p.m K2 class... only 7 students... 我想人少d,我囡同老師會多d溝通,希望佢適應啦!!On the other hand, 你地會比佢出面補中文嗎??還是自己教??
‹ 上一主題|下一主題