go

有無小朋友讀過kwik maths [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-7-12 18:49 |只看該作者

Re: 有無小朋友讀過kwik maths

Hi All,

I just got the real comments from my friend's friend
's Mummy.

She told me that her son is only K2 but he is learning Kwik Maths.  At the begining, she didn't know what is that and she has registered her son to attend this class.  No other alternative, but, his son is required to attend (money paid & no refund).

She also commented that if the kid is too young, it is not suitable just like her son.  The teacher teach his son 123 + 456 + 896... but, he cannot really do it as he is not really understand and he can only do 23 + 89 ..  She suggested that the kid can learn it at 5 years old +...

During this summer break, I also want to stop Kumon and let me girl to try other learning methods.. as I promised her to let her quite.  I cannot swallow my words...

As I saw it from the advertisement about Kwik maths, I hold my horse to try 史丰收.  Why I consider it as one of my friend's son also changed from Kumon to 史丰收 at K3.  Now he is studying in P2.  She commented that his learning is good and it mathes the school's requirements such as 史丰收has maths in sentence format.

Do you have any idea about 史丰收.  After reading your comments on Kwik Maths, I found that the product is not really mature and it may not have enough support from the teacher or else.  I better to go back to my first decision....

Cheers
MeeMeesoo

22#
發表於 06-7-12 22:12 |只看該作者

Pls anybody explain 史丰收.  Is it like "Kwik maths"?
Thks.

23#
發表於 06-7-13 11:34 |只看該作者

Yes. But, they use the hand to caculate  maths but it is opposite to Kwik Maths.  So, I need to decide which one is better.  Once you have selected Kwik Maths, you can not stop and change to other.  The kid will confuse.

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

24#
發表於 06-7-13 11:54 |只看該作者

thks.
Where can I have more info on 史丰收.  
Both Kwik maths and 史丰收 are use hand to caculate.  What is the difference?  Pls comments.

MeeMeeSoo 寫道:
Yes. But, they use the hand to caculate  maths but it is opposite to Kwik Maths.  So, I need to decide which one is better.  Once you have selected Kwik Maths, you can not stop and change to other.  The kid will confuse.

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

25#
發表於 06-7-13 12:52 |只看該作者

Wnnieng 寫道:
迪迪洛洛媽媽
Kwik maths has 6 parts.  Did your son just learn the 1st part (addition)?  Will you continue the subtraction ?  I want to let my girl to learn in this summer holidays.  She is going to P1 this Sept.  

Winnieng,

不好意思!  近來沒有上這個topic, 所以不知你有問我問題.  現解答你我小朋友已學了頭兩part, 即加數及減數都剛學完了.  現在沒有繼續學, 只在家中給他做補充習作.

其實報kwik math時, 她們已強調最好小朋友讀K3以上, 因為怕太細講唔明, 我小朋友都是K3下學期才開始學.  因為後期會計的數是4/5位數 + 3/4/5位數 + 2/3/4/5位數之數, 絶不容易. 而且小朋友太細, 回家後最好每天都做幾條數, 免得違忘, 媽咪一同陪上堂, 明白計數方法後, 當小朋友計不到時, 就要從旁協助, 小朋友才容易上手.

所以講真大少少學真會好些.
[img align=right]http://www.uwants.com/customavatars/1335663.gif[/img]

26#
發表於 06-7-13 15:08 |只看該作者

Thks for your comments.  I will let my girl learn 珠心算.  I don't have confident on kwik maths and I am afraid she will confuse.  

27#
發表於 06-7-13 18:34 |只看該作者

迪迪洛洛媽媽

In conculsion, do you think it is worth for kid (age 5 years old) to learn?  Do you think other is much better than this?

Please give me your overall comments except the young age..... what is the result for learning of this...

Cheers
MeeMeeSoo

28#
發表於 06-7-18 01:48 |只看該作者

winnieng,
史豐收比較重數理多d, 我知YMT有一間中心有得學,如果地區啱可以PM資料比你.

29#
發表於 06-7-18 10:29 |只看該作者

Thks hikozan.
The location is not quite far away for me.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題