教育王國 討論區 教育講場 柏斯琴行小小莫札特
樓主: hinhinmami
go

柏斯琴行小小莫札特 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-6-30 18:25 |只看該作者

Re: 柏斯琴行小小莫札特

Adrianmom

The principal of the school (Musikbox) claimed that they employed overseas (USA and Canada) people with good music foundation and experience in teaching kids and toddles.

I visited the CWB centre and it is neat and fine. As claimed, the new centre in KLN (near KCR Hung Hom station) will be opened in Summer this year.

I think they will use English to teach piano and other courses (I like this!). I have some interest as many similar courses outside are only for age over 3 while Musikbox have offered some choice for smaller age. Neverthess, they advise that the better age for learning piano is 3. So that they junor piano course (for age below 3) is not the traditional one (so that not to hurt their little fingers) and on group basis.

Of course, I will compare the fee and location when I decide which course for my daughter. Another reason that 柏斯琴行小小莫札特 is attractive due to the close location (by walk).

May be I will have decision upon my daughter start the nursery in Aug this year.

Welcome to see more comment from other mommy on different interest courses!

Cheers
Noknok Mama

22#
發表於 06-7-3 09:59 |只看該作者

Hi Happy Nok Nok,

I prefer Parson is also because of it's location.  I'm a working mom and works 5.5 days every week and no maid.  I don't have much spare time.  I cannot afford too much transportation time.  Also, some music teacher said that the teaching material they used (Alfred) is quite good.

I'm also interested in Musikbox now as they teach piano in English.  

Cannot make up my mind at the moment.

I have to think think.  

Thanks for all mom's info.  They are very useful.

Let's chat when we get more info.

Cheers
Adrianmom

23#
發表於 06-7-3 11:27 |只看該作者

各位, 又有冇唸過tom lee 的music wonderland 呢? how do you compare with 小小莫札特呢?

24#
發表於 06-7-3 12:06 |只看該作者

Hi Rabbitpiggy,

Yes!  I did consider Tom Lee.  But both Tsim Sha Tsui and Kowloon bay is not closed to me.  Also it has to wait 9 months to 1 year for a seat.

Adrianmom

25#
發表於 06-7-3 13:19 |只看該作者

Adrianmom 寫道:
Hi Rabbitpiggy,

Yes!  I did consider Tom Lee.  But both Tsim Sha Tsui and Kowloon bay is not closed to me.  Also it has to wait 9 months to 1 year for a seat.

Adrianmom

咁其實係咪真係tom lee 好好呢, 所以要等咁耐先有位, 柏斯他差呢? 我唔明

我有幫熹樂排tom lee, 但未排到, anyway, tom lee 收3 歲, 熹樂都未夠.

26#
發表於 06-7-4 11:19 |只看該作者

I think Tom Lee is good and famous.  That's why need to wait long for a seat.  I prefer Parson is mainly because of it's location.  It is convenient to me.  Also, the course material (Alfred's book) is good.

Adrianmom.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題