1#
發表於 06-6-23 00:49 |只看該作者

青苗琴行

有冇人係紅磡都會商場既青苗琴行學過琴? 質素如何?

2#
發表於 06-6-23 00:58 |只看該作者

Re: 青苗琴行

Hi Cyrusmum,

Long time no chat!  Hayley has learnt paino at Sai Wan Ho 青苗琴行 for 3 months!  So far so good & she can play 1 books of song already.

However, I'm not sure the one on Hung Hum.

yan

3#
發表於 06-6-23 01:12 |只看該作者

Yan,
真係好耐有係度見過你喎! Haley係咪仲係Victoria讀? 讀得開唔開心? 你做乜唔入吓3月媽咪會度傾吓計呀?
當初學琴, 係你叫定係Haley自己要求? 佢有冇學學吓唔肯去學? 思翰一向唔多坐得定, 但去試堂時, 佢又似乎ok, 但我又怕佢3分鐘熱度, 到時繼續又唔係, 退出又唔係, 就煩! 另外Haley平時一星期練幾多琴? 你冇有陪佢上?

4#
發表於 06-6-23 01:35 |只看該作者

Hi Cyrusmum,

Coz I was too busy so didn't go to 3月媽咪會度傾 but I did go in & see if there's any updates!!!  I saw 思翰 eyes hv changed to smoky eyes too!

Hayley still studies at Victoria & she enjoys studying so much!!!  She acts like Big sister at school.  She asked for learning piano since she was 2 & kept asking and asking.  Until early March, I let her to learn paino at 青苗.  Fee is around $470, 1/2 hr per each lesson.  I also learn it w/ her so I can practice w/ her at home.  I've got a electronic paino at home so she will automatically practice paino approx 15mins per day or every other day.  I also buy some practice paino time at 青苗 & I will go there and practice w/ her w/ using real piano once per week.  So far so good!  She can already play a book of song.

Before go to 青苗, she has joined Tony Lee music wonderland course for more than a yr.  She just graduate this course on May & I didn't join the 2nd level JMC coz I found Hayley did good learning  at 青苗.  Hope this info can help u!

U want 思翰 learn paino????

Yan

5#
發表於 06-6-23 09:38 |只看該作者

Yan,
啊! Haley主動要求學, 我諗會投入好多! 其實我一直都未諗比思翰學住, 因為驚佢坐唔定, 但琴日無蔭插柳比佢試咗一堂, 見佢又有板有眼, 試完後佢又話想學, 但又驚佢3分鐘熱度, 熱情過後又要迫佢去上埋就煩!

6#
發表於 06-6-23 15:21 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum>咁不如你問下佢,如果你個仔返返下唔肯讀搵人頂佢個位得唔得      你知我諗咩架   

7#
發表於 06-6-23 23:57 |只看該作者

bebe,
我知! 你想比人頂嘛!

8#
發表於 06-6-24 09:13 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum,

U can join 1 month course first & see if he likes it.  And, don't give him lots of stress to practice the piano.  Hayley really likes to learn piano.  On the first 1& 2 months, she didn't like practicing piano regular.  I told her let's quit the course in several time but she's upset & don't want to quit.  Then go bk to practice.  Of course, 主動要求學 is better but u don't give 思翰 a try how he will know that if he likes it or not!!

I also afraid Hayley is 3分鐘熱度 so I will not buy piano until next yr.

Violine is good too.  Will u let 思翰 learn this??

9#
發表於 06-6-25 19:05 |只看該作者

Yan,
係喎! 唔該晒你啲意見, 我可以幫佢報住一個月先, 睇吓佢係咪真係會學至join個暑期班都未遲! 唔該晒! 直到今日為止, 我問佢係咪真係想學, 佢都仲係話會學, 但啲個恒心唔知可以維持到幾耐呢!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題