樓主: 7654321
go

聖若瑟(灣仔)家長交流心得 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-7-6 18:06 |只看該作者

Re: 聖若瑟(灣仔)家長交流心得

Julianma 寫道:
Hi,
各位St.Jo的媽咪你哋好,我只是路過,但很想問吓小朋友上P.1有沒有功課跟不上的情況?小朋友在校內的生活過得愉快嗎?老師好不好,如成績不理想,會否給很多壓力給家長?Sorry!問太多問題!因小兒來年要為揀小學而煩惱,而小兒加埋宗教分會有20分!

Sorry for unable to answer your questions but to congratulate you that your son should have no difficulty to get into this school next year since some parents whose child (i.e., child of Dragon Year) with only 15 points is able to get a place during the first round this year.  Accordingly, you have nothing to be worried in the coming year only if you decide that your son is to study in this school.

62#
發表於 06-7-7 11:03 |只看該作者

thanks for your sharing.

Congraulation !!

Hi, I see you living in HK side.  Where do you live ?
I live in Chai Wan wo.

63#
發表於 06-7-7 18:17 |只看該作者

Dear Mummy

Please see your personal email a/c.
With best regards

64#
發表於 06-7-7 21:02 |只看該作者

Hi,

各位mummy, 今日parents' day 開心嗎? 唉,中、英文書都未有.....連reader都冇!!  
等我哋個個仲咁緊張,哈哈!     

65#
發表於 06-7-7 22:39 |只看該作者

holokmom 寫道:
Hi,

各位mummy, 今日parents' day 開心嗎? 唉,中、英文書都未有.....連reader都冇!!  
等我哋個個仲咁緊張,哈哈!     

All parents appeared to be happy at the school this morning.

But after reading the rules of conduct, I found it scaring as it stipulates 'a pupil with two big mistakes will be expelled'.  What a strict school it is!  

66#
發表於 06-7-7 22:51 |只看該作者

LLT,唔聲

我哋嗰班有parents問犯?錯會記過,老師說譬如嚴重的打交。其實,在被罰到記過前,都應該被罰多次了,唔會唔聲
唔聲記過嘅。
It so funny that one of the parents in my class asked the teacher about 補習,(at that moment?)the teacher is so .......只好話唔方便畀意見,跟住唔知係咪衝口而出話:想佢叻啲味誧囉,隨即說:開咗學先啦,太早啦。

67#
發表於 06-7-7 23:14 |只看該作者

holokmum,

Two out of the 8 misconducts which are classified as 'serious misconduct' that will be recorded as 'big mistake' are:-

1) Being rude or impolite to the principal or teachers;
2) The loss of student’s handbook and does not report immediately.

An important mission of my son is to bring in his younger brother to the school 3 years later.   This makes me worry if he fails his mission before his little brother is admitted.

68#
發表於 06-7-7 23:35 |只看該作者

LLT,

I think 1) is reasonable and your son 唔會掛
           2) If it's really happen, 你咪話your son has reported to you immediately, but you didn't report to school at once, 求情叫學校記你過,唔好記your son's because of  his important mission.      (說笑)

I think this rule is 對付those kind of parents

69#
發表於 06-7-8 23:15 |只看該作者

holokmom,

Yes, I asked my son and he confirmed that the teacher called their names respectively to see if they responded correctly.  He was also led to the toilet by designated perfect.

Same as your son, mine was excited and happy with his new school.  I feel pity for him as he doesn't realise that the hell is silently awaiting for him ahead.   

70#
發表於 06-7-8 23:59 |只看該作者

係呀, 我個仔都係話Miss call 佢地出黎寫名同試下去洗手間, 佢好似好鍾意間學校, 真係仲未知死呀(need work hard)!

我對校長好有好感, 因為佢真係唔嚴肅好親切, 又有幽默感, 如果我係細路, 起碼唔會見到佢就兩頭縮! So Good!

[quote]
holokmom 寫道:
LLT,

I think 1) is reasonable and your son 唔會掛
           2) If it's really happen, 你咪話your son has reported to you immediately, but you didn't report to school at once, 求情叫學校記你過,唔好記your son's because of  his important mission.      (說笑)

I think this rule is 對付those kind of parents

71#
發表於 06-7-9 00:14 |只看該作者

Oh, btw, did your son's teacher told you that the first dictation would be held in October?

72#
發表於 06-7-9 08:55 |只看該作者

Dear LLT

No, the 3rd or 4th week of Sept.

73#
發表於 06-7-9 09:15 |只看該作者

But my son's teacher said it will be on Oct. We'll have another parents' meeting on around the 3 rd week of Sept. ,teachers will tell us what we need to pay attent (學業上)

Don't worry, it only once dictation a week and the 範圍會早一星期畀。    

74#
發表於 06-7-9 17:46 |只看該作者

7654321,LLT,

May i ask you 會買邊隻 shcoolbag 畀小朋友?在BK 睇了lots of opinions, 想買SEVEN, 因要行三層樓梯,又要拿水樽、美勞袋......但係佢地一番學就擗個schoolbag落地,我驚捱唔夠記一年就broken.

My hon boy is too thin to carry Dr.Kong, chri.....    

75#
發表於 06-7-9 18:21 |只看該作者

holokmom,

Hello!  Long time no chat!  Did you received my pm?  I've got the address of that tutorial school from somebody else.  Thanks for all the effort you 've made.
My boy is also very thin and short.  But I've bought him a Sanrio 公仔書包 'coz I think he would feel happier to go to school with his favorite schoolbag.  Those Sanrio 公仔書包s actually are very durable.  My daughter has used one with Cinamoroll for one year. We usually wash it during long holidays. After washing the schoolbag with detergent, it still looks like new!  My daughter is so 乖 that she suggests that she can use that schoolbag for another year! My daughter 其實用

76#
發表於 06-7-10 00:10 |只看該作者

holokmom,

Up to the moment, I haven't considered any particular schoolbag for my son.  To my shame I don't have any knowledge in this connection.

I shall be grateful if you will enlighten me the relevant brands and their respective advantages and disadvantages.

77#
發表於 06-7-10 23:00 |只看該作者

Dear holokmom

我上個星期六都去過睇schoolbag,我諗我都會買個公仔書包(有護脊)比我仔仔,因我睇過SPI及Choirpak都好重又冇公仔,我仔仔唔鍾意,你知啦,個書包是仔仔用,緊係要佢鍾意啦!

78#
發表於 06-7-10 23:10 |只看該作者

dear 7654321 & cczzko,

thanks, 本來我冇idea買公仔.......等我拎啲書去試吓先 !

開始do the writing Aa,Bb,Cc,........未?

我呃我個仔話his teacher called me ask 佢覺得難唔難,佢好serious 咁問我點答,我話so far , he did once only.      都幾靚!他很滿意咁笑話唔難。

79#
發表於 06-7-11 10:42 |只看該作者

Hi!
你地好! 終於都有st.jo既家長topic喇.... 我好耐無上bk, 因為係公司上得好慢, 仲會hang機tim...

我一早買左書包俾仔仔, 佢好開心, 不過我無買公仔, 買左seven, 等左好耐都返新貨所以買左舊款, 不過仔仔都好鍾意...

仔仔未開始做writing, 不過會係今日開始俾佢做喇...

之前提過補習班個d, 我都問到有一個話係傳聞中專補st.jo gar wor....

你地係咪多數都係st.jo kinder gar?? (因為公司上bk超慢, 只可以睇最latest既page咋..)

80#
發表於 06-7-11 12:15 |只看該作者

Hello 7654321,

Could you advise how to write the "knock door" letter?

My boy is now studying in St. Jo K2, will be in K3 this Sept. He's got no mark, I need to prepare to knock door in advance. Thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題