教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Kennedy School
發新帖
查看: 2499|回覆: 14
go

Kennedy School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-6-14 22:24 |只看該作者

Kennedy School

Does anyone know about the Kennedy School?  Anyone has children studying there?  What are your comments on the school?

2#
發表於 06-6-15 12:25 |只看該作者

Re: Kennedy School

yea, can any moms here provide some infor here?  I want to know too.

3#
發表於 06-6-16 17:51 |只看該作者

Can anybody help us here and give us some advice or opinion on Kennedy School?  Please.........

4#
發表於 06-6-16 18:02 |只看該作者

Hi Lorry,
Pl check pm. Thanks!

5#
發表於 06-6-16 23:40 |只看該作者

I would like to know more about Kennedy School too. Did it recently get a new principal?
Which will be your first choice if you have an address in both school zone: Bradbury School VS Kennedy School?

6#
發表於 06-6-19 08:50 |只看該作者

vpstse
Please check pm, Thanks!

7#
發表於 06-10-13 14:04 |只看該作者

My son was admitted to  Brabury School for Y1. The school told me that Kennedy School also has palce for Y1 and asked if I want to switch my boy to Kennedy instead because I live closer to Kennedy.
Can anyone tell me the difference between thses 2 school??

8#
發表於 06-10-16 01:06 |只看該作者

Hi, redJade,

Do you mean your son received the acceptance letter from Bradbury School for Y1 2007?!  I thought we all submitted the application on early Oct, and you received the acceptance letter now?!

Many thanks,

redJade 寫道:
My son was admitted to  Brabury School for Y1. The school told me that Kennedy School also has palce for Y1 and asked if I want to switch my boy to Kennedy instead because I live closer to Kennedy.
Can anyone tell me the difference between thses 2 school??

醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 06-10-16 13:14 |只看該作者

My daughter studying there, she is in Year 5, What do you want to know about?

10#
發表於 06-10-16 15:23 |只看該作者

Hi Wacoal,

My son was offered a place recently to start P1 there. He's been on waiting list since last year for the school yr of 2006/7.
How do you like the school in general?? How are the teachers ?? How's the learning atmosphere?? I heard some of the boys are quiet "active" and speak foul language ??  On the other hand , have read quiet some good comments about kennedy on another site. I'm very confused and would like to hear some first hand info about the school.
Thanks!!

11#
發表於 06-10-16 19:10 |只看該作者

redJade: Did your son attend Bradbury school during SEPT or OCT? If yes, what is your comment about Bradbury? Thanks for your input.

12#
發表於 06-10-17 18:12 |只看該作者

No , he didn't. He just went there for interview . Staffs seems very friendly. We now have to stick with Kennedy becuase our current address is in Kennedy zone. Anyone can share their thought regarding Kennedy??
Thanks a lot!!

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 06-10-17 23:16 |只看該作者

In gernerlly, the school is very good, as my daughter likes, teachers and staffs are friendly as well as the principal is a nice guy. Personally, I would recommand this school to parents.

14#
發表於 06-10-18 11:19 |只看該作者

Hi, Wacoal,

Thank you for sharing.  Could you also share with us how would you arrange extra classes for Chinese Writing?  Is it enough if only once a week?  Is it very difficult?  And what if after Kennedy School, which secondary will she going to?  

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Many thanks,

Wacoal 寫道:
In gernerlly, the school is very good, as my daughter likes, teachers and staffs are friendly as well as the principal is a nice guy. Personally, I would recommand this school to parents.

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 06-10-18 17:26 |只看該作者

Definetely, once a week mandarine is not enough, my girl doesnt like to write chinese, I tried to force her, but doesnt work. This is the disadvantage when you go in to international school. Secondary school from Kennedy school would be the first choice "West Island School" about 3 minutes by bus, you will passed there then go down from the hill. But you can request other school if you preferred, this is subject to your living zone as well as their avaliable.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題