1#
發表於 06-6-5 22:57 |只看該作者

禮賢vs聖約瑟

i now only have 2 choices for p.1, pls give me comment, urgent thanks

2#
發表於 06-6-5 23:46 |只看該作者

Re: 禮賢vs聖約瑟

Hi Husbandwife,

I think it really depends on the character of your kid, if he is co-operative, willing to follow instruction, willing to do a few more homeworks, then you can consider St. Joseph, otherwise, pls consider KRS.  KRS's teachers are more friendly and nice in comparing St. Joseph, so if your kid needs more attention, grow from a free kindergarten (not much homework), pls consider KRS.  I have 2 friends' kid studying in St. Joseph, one belongs to the co-operative kid (P.3 now) and found the volumn of homeworks are okay (at least 1 hour daily), but the other one (P.1) from an Int'l kindergarten, crys daily while doing his homeworks (till 11-12:00pm daily, but now he is a little bit more okay, that means it takes time to let them to accustom to the change).  

3#
發表於 06-6-5 23:57 |只看該作者

Hi Husbandwife,

I agreed with leolonglongma's comment and you are more lucky than us.  I got St. Joseph but waiting list of KRS.  I'll take KRS if I'm given the place.

4#
發表於 06-6-5 23:58 |只看該作者

hi leolonglongma,

pls give advice on KRS vs Tak Nga,

many thx

5#
發表於 06-6-6 00:12 |只看該作者

mimicarol,

Sorry that I don't have much information about Tak Nga, because my kid is a boy.  But I believe Tak Nga will be more traditional than KRS, as they still have some nuns teaching there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題