用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 2007年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長請進來傾下 ...
樓主: 大想頭
go

2007年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長請進來傾下 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-9-4 23:41 |只看該作者

Re: 2007年入讀主流小學的障礙兒童家長請進來傾下

我囝囝的功課都算OK。可以一口氣寫A-Z,中文字,計10以內的加數等。只要功課跟到,我都不會讓他repeat。

而且我個仔是蛇年出世,少D人。但佢專注力好差,成日望天花的燈、風扇、管狀物。希望佢大D可以用意志控制改善。

大家手上有冇地區小學概覽去選學校?
可以留意教師資料的'特殊教育培訓'比例、師生比例、班級結構中的"加強輔導"形式去選學校,當然亦要問問中心社工的介紹。

22#
發表於 06-9-6 10:34 |只看該作者

cwong140

First of all, where do you live?  it's also important for us before we give you any advise.  Because nowsaday, most of the P school is a full-day type.  If the school you choose is far far away from your home, it's not quite feasible for the children to study well.  It's quite exhausted to study well though.  

If you're living in NT say Shatin or close to Shatin, you can check 禾輋信義學校。It's a local main-stream primary school and it provides additional training and care to those AF students.  For example, AF student will have a helper to help them adapt the school social life in recess.  Besides, they will provide additional social skill training to those students.  They will also hold regular parents' meeting in order to support parents.  

I am not a school social worker overthere but I had visited there one time.  I am impressed by the Principal's vision to those students in needs.   Oops'  besides, this school also collaborate with a special ed. school so that sp. ed. school can give a support to this main-stream school then.

anyway, hope you can find the most suitable school to your child.

23#
發表於 06-9-6 11:24 |只看該作者

PollyBaby

thank you so much for yr advice.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題