搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼兒園 SPN's mami
樓主: LittleBMa
go

SPN's mami [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 06-6-16 21:59 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

I can tell that all of us are mummies who love to shop for our precious and beautiful little daughters :)

I usually buy too many clothes for my twins but now that they will be starting SPN soon, full day Mon-Fri and then half day Sat - there will be very little time for them to wear their own pretty clothes :cry: my husband will be very pleased though that I will not be spending so much money

142#
發表於 06-6-16 21:59 |只看該作者

thank you mummies for sharing about washing the uniforms

143#
發表於 06-6-16 23:00 |只看該作者

Marshmellow,
Agreed with you !! I usually  buy too many clothes for my princess..    My daugther's wardrobe is stuffed with many clothes which just worn 1or 2 times....

SPN mami,
I heard that SPN don't allow student wearing bib to take the meal, is it right ??? Can your girl eat by herself independently . My girl is quite lazy, except the snack, usually she rely my maid to feed her ...... : :cry:

144#
發表於 06-6-17 00:07 |只看該作者

Dear lammimi,
Yes, NB is on sale now (30%)! I also bought one more cardigan tonight.
I  spend too much! It's time for us to stop now!
Littlebma :-|

145#
發表於 06-6-17 09:04 |只看該作者

lammimi: my daughters will feed by themselves when they are hungry - since when they were able to hold the spoon, fork etc, I have always asked my maids to let them try to feed by themselves. If you just want to make sure your daughter eats at school, then I dont think it will be a problem because she will copy from the other girls and boys. If you want to encourage your daughter to always eat by herself, you can try giving her less snacks in between meals so that you are sure she is hungry and then encourage her that way. I often ask my maid to leave my daugthers alone and just let them sit at the table (in their booster seats) to eat with us or by themselves.

SPN mummies: for those of you who work, how much leave will you take when school starts in August? I dont want to take 2 weeks off because I wont have enough holiday left for the rest of the year but I also want to make sure my girls settle in properly

146#
發表於 06-6-17 16:21 |只看該作者

Hi All,

Me as well.. I'm English *(bcoz I cannot find a good login name !!)
My daugther is Nicole (F) 5/Feb N1A

Are you all full time moms? Do you need to work?

English

147#
發表於 06-6-17 16:35 |只看該作者

Hi all,
I 've the same worry that Cantonese will be the primary media of teaching.  Will they find it difficult to get into the English media primary school?  do you think we need to find outside tutors in the coming 4 yrs?

Ten years ago, when I was at University 1, I was a private tutor for a student of St. Paul Convent Primary school.  All subjects are in English except Chinese...  quite difficult.  Apart, they use Primary 3 school book for Primary 1 student..

English   

148#
發表於 06-6-17 17:41 |只看該作者

Hello English

welcome to this forum - I am a fulltime working mummy. I work in Central, anyone else?

149#
發表於 06-6-17 21:47 |只看該作者

DEL
[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/671602/ef1.jpg[/img]

150#
發表於 06-6-17 22:27 |只看該作者

HI Marshmellow,
Thanks.. I hope to learn more here.  I'm so happy that my gal can go to SPN..  

151#
發表於 06-6-17 23:41 |只看該作者

Hi Marshmellow,
Thanks for your sharing. Actually, my girl is not very interesting in eating and she is very conservative to try new kind of food.  I am so worried how can she adapt the school life......   Hopefully, as you said,she can copy from her classmate .

Hi English,

I was told by some SPN mummies that we don't need to arrange formal English lesson for our girl , most of SPK and SPN graduates have no problem to catch curriculum of Primary .All the courses are designed to link up with the courses Primary School. The only thing we need to do is try to find some activity for our kids such as drawing, dancing with native speaker teacher .This help to kid to get used to learn through English (start from N2 or N3)

152#
發表於 06-6-18 07:54 |只看該作者

Hi all,

My girl isn't interested in eating much too (except snacks!! ) But what to do, she is my boss & of course I'd to give in in the end  

You guys should not have let me know regarding the sales!!    I 'll difinitely buy more than the quota     )  

Me too! i'm not that worry about using Cantonese as the media in school as they will practice using English as the kids go to N2 or N3 onwards.

I'm also a working mum , need to be away from HK all times. But I'll see my girl more than those who are working in office. Anyway, I'll be leaving on Monday with  Shanice  for a week. I've to leave this forum for a short period,  come back & chat with you guys again!!!!!  Take Care!!!!!

BTW, welcome to our forum, English!!    

coolpizza

153#
發表於 06-6-18 08:03 |只看該作者

coolpizza 寫道:
[size=large]2006 SPN Name List

KaHeiBaba-----[size=x-small]Pansy (F)-----18/Oct/03-----[size=x-small]N1B
LittleBMa-----[size=x-small]Chloe (F) -----21/Nov/03-----[size=x-small]Tsuen Wan
Marshmellow-----[size=x-small](1) Emily (2) Zoe  [F]-----21/Oct-----[size=x-small](1) N1A   (2)  N1B
English-----[size=x-small]Nicole (F) -----05/Feb-----[size=x-small]N1A
AnnTsang-----[size=x-small]Charlotte Ng (F) -----08/Feb-----[size=x-small]N1B
ming_tsang-----[size=x-small]Tiffany (F)-----18/Feb/04-----[size=x-small]N1B
petyan-----[size=x-small]Rinko (F)-----06/Mar-----[size=x-small]N1A
lanmimi-----[size=x-small]Abbie Lam (F)-----23/Mar/04-----[size=x-small]N1B
coolpizza-----[size=x-small]Shanice Wong (F) -----26/Mar/04-----[size=x-small]N1B

[size=medium]UPDATED

coolpizza

154#
發表於 06-6-18 10:39 |只看該作者

Dear all mammies,

I just came back as my daughter got fever and went to hospital. My daughter's name is Rinko and will study in N1A. She is born in Mar 6.  Please kindly add my daugher on list. I'm also a full time worker and works in Admiralty.

155#
發表於 06-6-18 17:17 |只看該作者

Hi petyan,
Don't worry.  My gal is also in N1A.  

Just think that my maid will be very free and with nothing to do after Aug 5..  You know, no one at home and no need to take care the child..  thinking if hiring a PT helper can help.

English..     

156#
發表於 06-6-18 17:31 |只看該作者

DEL

157#
發表於 06-6-18 18:13 |只看該作者

coolpizza 寫道:

LittleBMa-----[size=x-small]Chloe (F) -----21/Nov/03-----[size=x-small]N1B
Marshmellow-----[size=x-small](1) Emily (2) Zoe  [F]-----21/Oct-----[size=x-small](1) N1A   (2)  N1B
yanyu----[size=x-small]Chung Yan Yu (F)----08/Mar/04----[size=x-small]N1B
coolpizza-----[size=x-small]Shanice Wong (F) -----26/Mar/04-----[size=x-small]N1B

[size=medium]UPDATED

coolpizza
[/quote]

158#
發表於 06-6-19 21:01 |只看該作者

English,

It's very happy that my girl will be your daugher's classmates. My maid just finished the contract and I will employ the part time helper to do household job during Saturday or Sunday.

159#
發表於 06-6-21 12:27 |只看該作者

Dear coolpizza,
Something to add: my girl is in N1B.
Thanks!
Littlebma

160#
發表於 06-6-21 12:56 |只看該作者

coolpizza 寫道:

LittleBMa-----[size=x-small]Chloe (F) -----21/Nov/03-----[size=x-small]Tsuen Wan

[size=medium]UPDATED

coolpizza
[/quote]

Hi SPN parents,

Firstly congratulations!  SPN is my dream school.

I have a question to ask; my girl is a 12/04 girl, have u also applied for SPK this year especially for  [size=small]KaHeiBaba, LittleBMa and Marshmellow ?? (since they are big girls in SPN but small girls in SPK) And if so, any of your girls being accepted by SPK ??  I am still struggling between whether to apply SPK or not for 07/08.

Thank you so much for your help!!  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題