教育王國 討論區 聖保祿幼兒園 SPN's mami
樓主: LittleBMa
go

SPN's mami [複製鏈接]

121#
發表於 06-6-13 22:29 |只看該作者

Re: SPN's mami

Dear coolpizza and lammimi,
Work hard! Mamies! I think your babies can make it very soon!!!
I have informed the school that my girl has food allergy already. The teacher said that their fish is the best dish of the school! Do I need to prepare a special dish for my girl? I saw that they serve fish every week from their web.
I'll try to let my girl to take fish gradually before she goes to school. I hope it works!     
Littlebma

122#
發表於 06-6-13 23:35 |只看該作者

Dear Works,
Sorry for my typing mistake ~
I mean that your information is very useful and valuable to provide for us.

Dear Marshmellow,
Thank you for your kindly adjust my mistake on this matter. Thanks al lot !

ming_tsang   

123#
發表於 06-6-14 08:27 |只看該作者

LittlbeBMa:

can the school provide an alternative for your daugther? if your little girl is actually allergic to fish, then I dont think you should make her eat it..it is very common for people to be allergic to seafood and each person's reactions can be quite different, some even serious. If she just does not like it ie it is not an allergy, then that is different.

124#
發表於 06-6-14 08:48 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW,

I'm not that worry about taking a nap at school. I assume the kids nowadays like to copycat each other what they are doing. If they see each other sleeping, today cannot follow but sooner or later they'll learn & I believe these little "monsters" will get fatigue!!!!

coolpizza

125#
發表於 06-6-14 08:53 |只看該作者

LittlbeBMa,

Marshmellow is right! you better double check & don't force Chloe to take fish.  Not to frighten you, I happened to see a person on allergic & we have to send this person right to the hospital!!!!

I think I better double check what kind of food is Shanice is allergic also.

coolpizza

126#
發表於 06-6-14 12:36 |只看該作者

Do anyone of you know are all kids called for interview are being accepted by SPN?

127#
發表於 06-6-14 21:47 |只看該作者

LittleBMa,
Thanks for yr sharing. :

128#
發表於 06-6-16 06:35 |只看該作者

你地有無試過搵黃生呀???我見佢今年有兩條車線;
一條行東九龍至將軍墺,另一條行西九龍至青衣;
可以搵佢傾傾....
電話:93434622,黃先生

搵0左留個意見俾我作參考,thx^^

129#
發表於 06-6-16 08:49 |只看該作者

banyantree,

I don't know. Sorry!

130#
發表於 06-6-16 09:14 |只看該作者

Dear SPN's mamis,

I'd hand washed the uniform & found out one of the uniform was stained by the uniform logo! do you think I can bring it back to replace?

coolpizza

131#
發表於 06-6-16 10:44 |只看該作者

Coolpizza: I think you should definetly try to get a replacement. It is just one of the uniforms and not all? do you think we can put the uniforms in the washing machine - has anyone tried?

Another SPN mummy who already has a son at the school told me that it is cheaper to buy  the white cardigan at Juscos etc rather  than from the shop that sells the uniform. Have you bought the white cardigans yet? I went to the Jusco in Lok Fu and they did not have any stock for me to see

132#
發表於 06-6-16 10:52 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW,

I'm afraid that the uniform will get dye out easily & I washed them with hands. At the end 1 out of 4 got the stained. I think you better wash them with hands first in case you have the similar case like mine. And for the cardigan , I haven't bought yet. I wanna to check out from other places first. I don't like the one the stall sells (uniform). Material doesn't look good & Shanice's skin is very sensitive. I've  to check & buy a better one!!

coolpizza

133#
發表於 06-6-16 12:23 |只看該作者

yes I think I had better handwash first to see if any get stained like you..thanks for sharing. Like you, I didnt like the cardigan in the uniform shop either  - the mummy told me that her daughter hardly wears the cardigan - it usually just stays in her schoolbag. I will continue to look for other choices too....

134#
發表於 06-6-16 13:10 |只看該作者

And for the bed mat, i think I'll buy another one when school starts. Will you get one more to replace too, Marshmellow?

Has anyone heard about getting the name label  (stiching onto clothes) for cheaper price from China?

coolpizza

135#
發表於 06-6-16 13:43 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW 寫道:
yes I think I had better handwash first to see if any get stained like you..thanks for sharing.

[size=xx-large]第一次千祈唔好用手洗呀!賣衫個對夫婦話架!用洗衣網包著放入洗衣機洗呀!如果唔係會"nut"色架!

136#
發表於 06-6-16 14:41 |只看該作者

eurest:

Really? oh...OK, I will try with the washing machine first ....Coolpizza: I will let you know what happens.

The school said one is enough for the bedsheet - I am sure I can easily buy another one from the school if it is not enough once school starts. Let's see how they cope first.

As for name labels, I have ordered the labels from SPN but dont know when they will be ready. I also have some of my own from before but without the SPN logo so I may just use my own first.

137#
發表於 06-6-16 15:10 |只看該作者

MARSHMELLOW 寫道:
eurest:

Really? oh...OK, I will try with the washing machine first ....Coolpizza: I will let you know what happens.

我5月尾

138#
發表於 06-6-16 15:55 |只看該作者

Dear mamies,
I washed all the uniform by washing machine (I've put them into a washing bag) yesterday. I found it's OK!
Littlebma

139#
發表於 06-6-16 15:59 |只看該作者

Dear Marshmello,
I've bought a white cardigan from NB (30% off in early June). Its quality is good and I like its cutting so much! It's around $260.

Littlebma

140#
發表於 06-6-16 18:30 |只看該作者

LittleBMa,

What is the name of NB??  Is it Nicholas and Bears :-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題