教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any comments of Small World Christian Kindergarten
樓主: Patricialo
go

Any comments of Small World Christian Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-6-27 23:12 |只看該作者

Re: Any comments of Small World Christian Kindergarten

ShatinMaMa:

Oh, do you mean the Sat Eng. Programme is not as good as before?!  How bad?  Let's share.  Coz I may consider to join.  HKD800 for 4 lessons seems reasonable wor!

Many thanks,

ShatinMaMa 寫道:
Unlike the school fee, the english programme is reasonable. HK$800 for 4 lessons and 2 hours each.  I will join after the summer because I have enrolled for the summer programme. I am also considering their learning creche but some of my friends' kids who have studied there before say the standard is not as good as before.

[quote]
fatwong 寫道:
Hi
Yes, they have a regular programme for Sat (only English).
[/quote]

22#
發表於 06-6-28 09:32 |只看該作者

Not the English lesson on Sat alone but the entire school. Teachers are not as good as before (experienced teachers are all gone). My friend still has some contacts with the existing parents and some are finding another school.

Have you been there before? The faciliates are very very old and the 'school' is very small.

23#
發表於 06-7-4 07:49 |只看該作者

Hi,

I am living at Kornhill and just moved to H.K. My daughter is 18 mos now.  Is it too late for her to apply for pre-nursery?  Can anyone recommend any good international kindergarten?  I only know Victoria Kindergarten.  Please help.

:-P

24#
發表於 06-7-4 09:09 |只看該作者

Zoebabycute 寫道:
Hi,

I am living at Kornhill and just moved to H.K. My daughter is 18 mos now.  Is it too late for her to apply for pre-nursery?  Can anyone recommend any good international kindergarten?  I only know Victoria Kindergarten.  Please help.

Dear Zoebabycute,

I am living at Kornhill as well    
You may consider Woodland at HappyValley. We have enrolled in the Jan.07 school term coz my son is only 1 year old now .  It's a good international school and they have school bus services from Kornhill to the school.  

25#
發表於 06-7-5 07:32 |只看該作者

Thanks, Cheerfulmama.  I will check out Woodland K.  :

26#
發表於 06-7-5 09:50 |只看該作者

I put my girl in Small World a few years ago.  It is a loving school.  Ms Gail, the Principal, is one of the most kind-hearted people on earth, and she cares about nothing but the kids.  Some people may say that the campus is old and small; I'll say it is cosy and most stylish.  

Regards,
warrrren

27#
發表於 06-7-5 11:32 |只看該作者

It seems that not a lot of the teachers are native speaker.  Any comment?   

28#
發表於 06-7-5 22:51 |只看該作者

Hi, Warrrren,

May I ask which primary school is your girl currently studying at after those few years at Small World?  Thank you for sharing.

Many thanks,

warrrren 寫道:
I put my girl in Small World a few years ago.  It is a loving school.  Ms Gail, the Principal, is one of the most kind-hearted people on earth, and she cares about nothing but the kids.  Some people may say that the campus is old and small; I'll say it is cosy and most stylish.  

Regards,
warrrren

29#
發表於 06-7-12 13:29 |只看該作者

I've visited Small world christian kindergarten and my impression is not very good.  There are a few other couples visiting the school that day and they all are foreigners and only me and my husband are chinese.  both my hubby and I feel that the principal only talk to those foreigners and not very keen on talking to us when we asked questions. Also, i saw there are a lot of insects(ants) in school.  I did not choose this becasue of the above.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題