有咩意見呀???我想了解多d,唔該!!!!!

2#
發表於 06-5-20 13:36 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇家長個小朋友讀緊EPGY呢???

ebeltang 寫道:
妳地有冇小朋友讀緊呢個課程,想請問妳地對呢個課程
有咩意見呀???我想了解多d,唔該!!!!!

Hi,

My comments are very good and my child loves it.

3#
發表於 06-5-20 21:28 |只看該作者

Can you explain more about this EPGY. Thank you

4#
發表於 06-5-20 22:21 |只看該作者

我都想知多d,與學校的教學內容有多大分別呢?學費又如何?

5#
發表於 06-5-21 01:03 |只看該作者

Click

6#
發表於 06-5-22 10:17 |只看該作者

thanks painting!

7#
發表於 06-5-22 10:34 |只看該作者

Hi gogochurch
我想問妳仔仔幾時開始讀,而家係咩level呢咁而家個level
進度又去到咩程度(即係實質學到d乜)?
實際讀時每日用幾多時間在這個課程上,又能否兼顧原校本身溫習等等?
唔好意思,我真係想知多d,因呢個係長期課程好想了解實際情況先決定,亦唔想報讀後對課程唔了解而半途而廢....

8#
發表於 06-5-23 00:35 |只看該作者

My boy is also attending the course.

EPGY is an accelerated programme.  The syllabus for each grade is completed in 20 one hour lessons (in about 5 months).  There is home work after each lesson, which takes about 1 to 2 hours.  Some of the topics are a bit difficult and the parents have to give further explanation to help their kids to understand the basic concepts.     

There is a test after finishing each grade.  For progress to the next higher grade, the student has to score over 80% in the test.  My boy is so far so good.  

By the way, there are intensive courses during July and August and one can complete each grade in only one month's time (i.e. total of 20 hours).

9#
發表於 06-5-23 09:01 |只看該作者

ebeltang 寫道:
Hi gogochurch
我想問妳仔仔幾時開始讀,而家係咩level呢咁而家個level
進度又去到咩程度(即係實質學到d乜)?
實際讀時每日用幾多時間在這個課程上,又能否兼顧原校本身溫習等等?
唔好意思,我真係想知多d,因呢個係長期課程好想了解實際情況先決定,亦唔想報讀後對課程唔了解而半途而廢....

Hi ebeltang,

It's an all round maths class with syllabus outside the local school curriculum.  My daughter spends 30 minutes per day.  It compliments her learning of Eng. maths as she is studying in a Chinese primary school.  It's fun and she enjoys it.  The enrollment is quarterly and you can drop it after three months if your child does not like it.

10#
發表於 06-5-23 09:47 |只看該作者

Hi gogochurch,junjunmimi
多謝你地分享現時你地小朋友就讀情況,令我更加了解
呢個課程,聽到你地所講小朋友每日做個課程功課時間
都唔會太多,增加左我考慮幫女女報讀信心...

同時我都想再問下你地,坊間或infokids所講呢個課程強勁
實質你地小朋友讀後,係咪幫助得好大呢?而且有人曾經講過
讀後就連原本學校數學課程小朋友(應付自如)都能夠用最小時間溫習而所得成績都係理想呢?再加上個課程係咪著重思考
內容較廣泛呢?
thanks a lot

11#
發表於 06-5-23 13:33 |只看該作者

up

12#
發表於 06-5-24 14:22 |只看該作者

As far as I know, most of the kids attending the course are the top 5% in their own school.  So, they are already the best students.  The material in their own grade are thus too easy for them.

For the kids in the same group of my boy, they are learning the syllabus at least two grades, some of them three grades,  higher than in their own school. So, you can imagine their ability.  Do they have to spend much time in revising the material in their own grade?

From my observation, the most important thing is to ensure your kids understand the topics being taught.

13#
發表於 06-5-24 15:52 |只看該作者

hi junjunmimi

14#
發表於 06-5-25 08:34 |只看該作者

junjunmimi 寫道:
As far as I know, most of the kids attending the course are the top 5% in their own school.  So, they are already the best students.  The material in their own grade are thus too easy for them.

For the kids in the same group of my boy, they are learning the syllabus at least two grades, some of them three grades,  higher than in their own school. So, you can imagine their ability.  Do they have to spend much time in revising the material in their own grade?

From my observation, the most important thing is to ensure your kids understand the topics being taught.

Hi junjunmimi
thanks a lot.     

15#
發表於 06-5-25 16:08 |只看該作者

are they only accept gifed chid?

thanks for sharing

16#
發表於 06-5-26 01:08 |只看該作者

ggiy 寫道:
are they only accept gifted chid?

No, you can enrol by passing their EPGY aptitude test.

17#
發表於 06-5-26 08:57 |只看該作者

Hi junjunmimi

之前亦都有人提及到如想慳費用未必一定低小報讀,
如高小先報讀此課程,會否有因難或好難追呢?
可唔可以提多點意見,多謝.   

18#
發表於 06-5-26 10:52 |只看該作者

Thanks very much junjunmimi

Can I have more info about their aptitude test?

Thanks again

19#
發表於 06-5-29 09:13 |只看該作者

io 寫道:
如高小先報讀此課程,會否有因難或好難追呢?

I don't think there is much difference if the kid joins at P.1 or P.4, sine they only admit those kids with good results in their talent search or the aptitude test.  As far as I know, most of the kids admitted are within the top 5% in their own school.

However, the parents should spend some time in monitoring their kid's understandting about the topics taught after each lesson.  Bearing in mind that it is an intensive course and the material is in English, the kid may not be able to fully understand all the concept taught in the one-hour lesson.

For promotion to the next grade, the kid much pass the end of grade test at 80% or above.  So, it should not post any difficulty to those continuing students.

20#
發表於 06-5-29 09:28 |只看該作者

ggiy 寫道:
Can I have more info about their aptitude test?

This is the admission test for those kids who had not joint the talent search test at the begining of each year.  You have to pay HK$280 for this aptitude test which can be taken anytime during the year.

Sorry, I don't know the content of this aptitude test.  Perhaps you may call the institution for the details or see their website.

Click here infokids
‹ 上一主題|下一主題