教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Summer camp
發新帖
查看: 1910|回覆: 6
go

ESF Summer camp [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-5-17 12:36 |只看該作者

ESF Summer camp

Is it worth to join?  Any one can share yr experience?

2#
發表於 06-5-18 23:48 |只看該作者

Re: ESF Summer camp

Hi

I want to know too.  Which campus have more foriegn kids?   

3#
發表於 06-5-19 17:19 |只看該作者

My child attended the ESF summer camp last year (though only on Saturdays) at the Shatin Jr. The teachers were nice, and the activities seemed well organized/run. The class size was also quite small. I think my daughter's class had less than 10 children. However, I think my daughter was only non-Chinese child. So if you are expecting international surrounding, you might be disssapointed.

4#
發表於 06-5-19 18:19 |只看該作者

I guess ESF English summer camp is more likely to be joined by non-ESF local kids who want to improve their English standard during summer.  For ESF kids, most of them have been used to using English as first language in school, so may not need to join those ESF English summer camps in summer.  They may prefer to join some outdoor camps or interest courses.

My daughter had joined once at Beacon Hill School, it was fun and playful for her, but can't expect a lot of English learning during such short period.  Just let the kids to be familiar with English speaking environment.

5#
發表於 06-5-20 00:50 |只看該作者

Hi WYmon & Ricakchandoll

Thanks for your sharing!

6#
發表於 06-5-21 13:08 |只看該作者

Depends on which site and teacher, some are good, some are ..... no comments.  Besides, it's quite expensive.

7#
發表於 06-5-26 23:18 |只看該作者

Do not expect that there will be too many non-Chinese children to join the summer camp as most of the non-Chinese children will return to their home country for summer holiday.
;-)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題