用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Joyful English - Tsim Sha Tsui centre will be closin ...
發新帖
查看: 1009|回覆: 7
go

Joyful English - Tsim Sha Tsui centre will be closing down

發表於 06-5-12 18:31 |顯示全部帖子

Joyful English - Tsim Sha Tsui centre will be closing down

I was enquiring some information about their playgroup via email 2 weeks ago.  They just sent me a reply and said their TST centre will be closing down by the end of this month.

No wonder nobody ever gave me any reply though I went up there once and left my contact number.

發表於 06-5-24 14:37 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Joyful English - Tsim Sha Tsui centre will be closing down

chingchingb.ma 寫道:
I was enquiring some information about their playgroup via email 2 weeks ago.  They just sent me a reply and said their TST centre will be closing down by the end of this month.

No wonder nobody ever gave me any reply though I went up there once and left my contact number.

有件咁事, 好意外喎, 我以為佢地生意幾好tim  

發表於 06-5-29 17:37 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 06-5-30 15:37 |顯示全部帖子

my girl enrolled and the teacher told me that the landlord increasing the rent by 100%, so, they move back to Tsuen Wan.  

發表於 06-6-4 18:55 |顯示全部帖子

咁有無人Miss Hazel去向, 會去Tsuen Wan嗎?

發表於 06-6-5 00:53 |顯示全部帖子

Miss Hazel is moving to Tsuen Wan also.   I know that the gentlemen and the young man (the ABC) is moving together.  BUT, Tsuen Wan branch is smaller than TST.  I just found out today their TW office is not that nice.   

發表於 06-6-7 17:04 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 06-6-7 17:05 |顯示全部帖子

my kid study there, and the place and location not really good at all.  their management was very disappointed as well.  somehow, when pick up the kid, they will ask all moms and dads to go out and wait at the narrow lift lobby rudely.  that's why I don't like.
besides, the teacher will absent TWICE a month or she will be late for the class without notice.   anyway, the feelings of this centre is   :tongue: