Re: 請問有冇暑期魔術課程?

有參加過?好嗎?
E.Y. 寫道:
See if you can find the right course from 青年空間
Pls click here for info.

6#
發表於 06-5-14 21:59 |只看該作者

My kid spent their summer holiday in this youth center in past 2 years.  The courses there are fair price, plenty choice (indoor & outdoor) & the students there are quite self-discipline (most of them are from private estate around the center).  

My boy loves magic trick, and requests me to let him take the magic show course in his coming summer holiday.  I've enrolled it and other courses for my little boy today.  Cheers.

7#
發表於 06-5-15 09:17 |只看該作者

E.Y. 寫道:
My kid spent their summer holiday in this youth center in past 2 years.  

My boy loves magic trick, and requests me to let him take the magic show course in his coming summer holiday.  I've enrolled it and other courses for my little boy today.  Cheers.

Me too. My daughter also spent her summer holidays there for past two years. And this year, I helped my daughter to enrol some outdoor visits, cooking, social dance and language lesson yesterday.

8#
發表於 06-5-15 10:30 |只看該作者

Tak Tak Ma,

You could enroll summer course for your girl yesterday, that meaned you also got a good priority# from youth center.

By the way, which youth center do you apply summer course for your girl???  Mine is  茵怡青年空間.  My girl used to attend the dessert making course in her past 2 summer holidays, it was great.

Yesterday, I've helped my kids to enroll some English fun/play, magic, drawing & pottery from that youth center.   

9#
發表於 06-5-15 11:31 |只看該作者

E.Y. 寫道:
Tak Tak Ma,

You could enroll summer course for your girl yesterday, that meaned you also got a good priority# from youth center.

By the way, which youth center do you apply summer course for your girl???  Mine is  茵怡青年空間.  My girl used to attend the dessert making course in her past 2 summer holidays, it was great.

Yesterday, I've helped my kids to enroll some English fun/play, magic, drawing & pottery from that youth center.   

Hi E.Y.,

We are neighbours. I also enrolled from the youth center of 茵怡. I registered at 8pm yesterday. My daughter also likes to make food. Last year, she joined the one which was making chocolate dessert and this year, she enrolled the one which is making 'dimsum'. Besides, she will join the visit of '警犬訓練中心' and '港島消防船'.

taktakma

10#
發表於 06-5-15 12:29 |只看該作者

Hello, my neighbour , nice to meet you here.    My enrollment time is 5.00pm yesterday.

My girl wants to try other course this year, therefore we don't take any "cooking" course for her this time.

Originally, my girl wanted to join outdoor activities (such as the reporter to a bread fty and your 警犬訓練中心' ).  Unfortunately, she will be occupied by her other course (long-term, not from that youth center).....  Plus, I don't want my kids to be too "busy" during their summer holiday.  I prefer to give them time to have "sleeping" + "day-dreaming" in their summer holiday, especially when they are still junior.       
‹ 上一主題|下一主題