go

營養補充劑,感統,生理回饋對AD/HD的作用 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-4-26 23:27 |只看該作者

營養補充劑,感統,生理回饋對AD/HD的作用

有意各種另類治療方法的家長建議請先參考此文章:>>National Resource Center for AD/HD

部分內容(文中的數字是有關引用研究的編號,原文有詳細列出)-
營養補充劑
[The following conclusions regarding various supplements are based on an extensive review of the scientific literature:1

1. Treatments with supplements that "are neither proven nor found lacking in definitive controlled trials" include essential fatty acid supplementation, glyconutritional supplementation, recommended daily allowance (RDA) vitamins, single-vitamin megadosage, and herbals.

2. Megadose multivitamins (as opposed to RDA multivitamins) "have been demonstrated to be probably ineffective or possibly dangerous," and "have not only failed to show benefit in controlled studies, but also carry a mild risk of hepatotoxicity and peripheral neuropathy."

3. "For children with demonstrated deficiencies of any nutrient (e.g., zinc, iron, magnesium, vitamins), correction of that deficiency is the logical first-line treatment. It is not clear what proportion of children have such a nutritional deficiency." The deficiency as a cause of AD/HD without other symptoms has not been demonstrated.

4. Amino acid supplementation does not appear to be "a promising area for further exploration."

5. "No systematic data regarding AD/HD efficacy could be found for hypericum, Gingko biloba, Calmplex, Defendol, or pycnogenol."]

感統
[Sensory integration (SI) therapy, which is delivered by occupational therapists, is not a treatment for AD/HD. It is an intervention for SI dysfunction, a condition in which the brain is overloaded by too many sensory messages and cannot normally respond to the sensory messages it receives. The theory behind SI therapy is that through structured and constant movement, the brain learns to better react and integrate the various sensory messages it is receiving.9,10 SI therapy attempts to treat developmental coordination problems.11 ]

生理回饋
[EEG biofeedback -- also referred to as neurofeedback --- is an intervention for AD/HD that is based on findings that many individuals with AD/HD show low levels of arousal in frontal brain areas. ...It is important to emphasize, however, that although several studies of neurofeedback have yielded promising results, this treatment has not yet been tested in the rigorous manner that is required to make a clear conclusion about its effectiveness for AD/HD.28 "The aforementioned studies can not be considered to have produced persuasive scientific evidence concerning the effectiveness of EEG biofeedback for ADHD."23 Controlled randomized trials are required before conclusions can be reached.29]

文章內還提及很多其他另類療法,極具參考價值

2#
發表於 06-4-27 11:45 |只看該作者

Re: 營養補充劑,感統,生理回饋對AD/HD的作用

Dr.  T ,

Thank you very much for your information  

You are very smart and handsome yesterday  

Last night I cannot sleep, too much worries in my head    

I forgot to clean up your plastic table, sorry sorry  :cry:

Thanks a billion !  

3#
發表於 06-4-27 15:35 |只看該作者

1.只希望對大家有用...千祈唔好嫌是英文而唔睇就好啦...

2.爛鬼T恤牛仔褲...咪氹我啦

3.所謂"專家"只有精神上支持各位

4.傻啦...已經特登留起咗等馬騮仔下次黎抹抬

monkeymama 寫道:
1.Thank you very much for your information  
2.You are very smart and handsome yesterday  
3.Last night I cannot sleep, too much worries in my head   
4.I forgot to clean up your plastic table...

4#
發表於 06-4-28 21:33 |只看該作者

在網上找到一些治療ADHD(attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)的營養補充劑資訊,
參考如下:

許多天然產品積極的促銷於治療ADHD疾病,以取代Ritalin等藥物。

製造商經常在初步的研究時,創造一個基本的產物,然後跳過一大步去聲稱其臨床藥效。

Essential fatty acids(gamma-linolenic acid, docosahexaenoic acid等)有時使ADHD的小孩極虛弱,但目前為止,沒有證據可取代這個物質的好處。

Phosphatidylserine是位於中樞神經的磷脂質。可改善阿玆海默氏症病人的認知功能,但對於ADHD的功效則沒有被證實。

Acetyl caritine被用於增加中樞神經acetylcholine的量。可改善老年失智正病患的記憶力,但無證據顯示對ADHD有用。

DMAE即為dimethylaminoethanol,其為acetylcholine之前驅物。一年前以處方藥上市稱為Deaner,因缺乏效用已經不再生產。

Ginkgo通常被用於提高認知功能,但沒有可靠的證據證實其對ADHD有幫助。 

Ephedra有刺激作用,但沒有確實的安全性和效果用於ADHD。

事實上,專家們對於使用這一類補充物給予小孩已提出警告,因具潛在的副作用。勸告父母們遠離未經證實的治療方法,提醒他們〝natural〞並不表示安全。
Melody :sleep:

5#
發表於 06-4-29 09:46 |只看該作者

Dr T,
Would you mind explaining what is 'treat developmental coordination problems.' in SI training paragraph?
thanks.

6#
發表於 06-5-2 14:06 |只看該作者

愚見是原句的意思應該是"感覺統合嘗試醫治發展性協調問題"

ALAL 寫道:
Dr T,
Would you mind explaining what is 'treat developmental coordination problems.' in SI training paragraph?
thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題