教育王國 討論區 教育講場 右腦訓練營
發新帖
查看: 966|回覆: 1
go

右腦訓練營 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-4-12 09:34 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 右腦訓練營

I have it, I don't recommend, it is quite boring. The set comes with VCD, a parent manuel (like a book) and some flash cards. The VCD is in Putonghua, quality is bad.   Not recommend.

2#
發表於 06-4-12 17:38 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 右腦訓練營

I did show him the VCD, it requires the kid to close his eyes and do some imagination after viewing 5 mins of VCD.  I cannot tell if he followed the instruction. The VCD are using pictures (typical Chinese style, not very nice pictures. With little animation).

Example : the picture shows a garden with butterflies and flowers. Then, the kid has to close his eyes and imagine the butterflies are flying, colorful flowers are growing etc....  I personally think it is better to use real life video instead of showing some pictures.  It also has some IQ stuff, e.g. a few circles on a picture and asks the kid to choose which one is bigger.  Remember the VCD is in Putonghua, if your kid does not really understand, he cannot do the imagination part.

I never use the flashcards.  I read the book and manual and can't recall I learn anything from there.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖