可否給些意見?謝謝

2#
發表於 06-4-2 18:59 |只看該作者

Re: DPS 舊小拔 (Pls give comments)

Please give comments.

3#
發表於 06-4-2 23:05 |只看該作者

Officially off-hook and the existing Headmistress has no idea of how to run the school under its old traditions.  It has now becoming a "Diocesan" name only.

"Chan Sui Kei La Salle" and "La Salle".  This is as far as the connection goes.

4#
發表於 06-4-3 10:41 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 06-4-3 13:29 |只看該作者

值得報讀嗎?

6#
發表於 06-4-3 17:31 |只看該作者

What a defammatory remark about Ms. Ng! How much do you know about the school?

masterricky 寫道:

the existing Headmistress has no idea of how to run the school under its old traditions.  It has now becoming a "Diocesan" name only.

7#
發表於 06-4-4 00:32 |只看該作者

masterricky 寫道:
Officially off-hook and the existing Headmistress has no idea of how to run the school under its old traditions.  It has now becoming a "Diocesan" name only.

"Chan Sui Kei La Salle" and "La Salle".  This is as far as the connection goes.

Is there any connection between "Chan Sui Kei La Salle" and "La Salle"?  I'm just curious to know.
Gordon_No_4

8#
發表於 06-4-4 00:50 |只看該作者

陳瑞祺由喇沙會主辦。

喇沙會旗下還有喇沙、聖若瑟(灣仔那間)、張振興及新界喇沙。

Gordon_No_4 寫道:

Is there any connection between "Chan Sui Kei La Salle" and "La Salle"?  I'm just curious to know.

9#
發表於 06-4-4 16:59 |只看該作者

請問有無現時家長可發表意見?
thanks

10#
發表於 06-4-5 01:53 |只看該作者

I have known Wendy and of her style for three years.  She has no clue of the Diocesan Schools methods and traditions.  I have not made any negative opinion otherwise.  DPS is just not DPS as it was.

Allowing DPS boys to sing Sam Hui's "Half Catie Eight Taels" in an open occassion shows her style.       

If you cannot afford a real LV you may wish to buy one in Shenzhen.  If one cannot get into DBSPD, it is understandable that they may wish to get into DPS.  Be prepared, they look similar but are miles apart.

11#
發表於 06-4-6 08:51 |只看該作者

你的意見很負面,DPS是否一無是處? Are you ex-teachers of DPS?

LV言論相信令想報讀人仕郤步!

Is it really worse?

12#
發表於 06-4-6 16:00 |只看該作者

I think to compare with the other school, It is still a good school with good English school . My sister's son studies in this school, she said it's really a good school. But of course, no schools can say it is the best.

13#
發表於 06-4-8 02:47 |只看該作者

I am not ex-staff but ex-parent.  The school is not a bad school as there are worst in HK.  It has just got no DBS or ex-DPS element in it.  

Why would a person want to send their son to DPS?  Is what you are looking for still there?  For me, there is nothing left.  It is a school that has alot of homework and a desperate Headmistress trying to prove to the world that DPS is as good as DBSPD.

Hard job for her.

Best of Luck :)  Nothing against her personally.  Just sharing my view.

If offered a place at DBSPD, would the DPS parent still stay at DPS??  For parents who say DPS is good, what standard are they measuring it against.  I am taking the 1970-1985 DPS standard as a measure.  It is not 1/10 what it was     

14#
發表於 06-4-8 03:01 |只看該作者

Masterricky,

I respect to your opinion. But having read your messages, we still cannot find solid reasons to support your statements such as "DPS is not 1/10 what it was" or "DPS is not as good as DBSPD".

It just shows your opinion merely emotional. Sorry to say that.

15#
發表於 06-4-8 08:34 |只看該作者

這個題目問得不好,DPS,不是舊小拔,是小拔,她從沒有變舊。她才是原產地,原創之品牌,至於質素有冇改變,外人不清楚,照計新校長應不會比上一任的差吧!

我想,DPS今昔之分別,只是不能直升男拔而己。其實,這和很多香港之名小學一樣,受歡迎,最主要之地方是和名中學之關係,除去此因素,即刻少了光環,DPS是一例。同理,過去也曾見一band3小學,改一個名,而成名校。

DBSPD不是新小拔,她是男拔之附小,如果一、两年之新校而能有拔小之精神,更似前拔小的話,那麽,她只是抄来的,抄得像而已,抄得像就没有本身之風格了。

16#
發表於 06-4-8 10:19 |只看該作者

香港人就是這般現實。CCKG出名入男拔,現今傳聞機會不再是從前的七成,不少幼稚園版的家長己經作出聲名,不會轉校。

真可悲﹗原來一所學校的好壞就只在乎去不去到DBS。其實DBS的江山,不是DPS替它打造出來嗎﹖   

17#
發表於 06-4-9 00:47 |只看該作者

I was there in DPS in 1970s.  I trust that I have the authority to make the comments.  I am not making an opinion on whether it is good or not.  Just saying that there is nothing left of the old tradition.

The magic of DPS is long gone.  Sad but true.  Nothing about whether graduates can still go straight to DBS.  The flair, confidence are gone.  Wait another three years and you will see.

Mark my words for 9th April 2006.

My comments are not emotional since my kid is already at DBSPD.  Just an insider statement based on assessment and observation.   

18#
發表於 06-4-10 07:12 |只看該作者

19#
發表於 06-4-10 14:28 |只看該作者

我非常同意DBS 的成功是因為DPS的努力.

今天因為有了DBSPD而有人走出來說它的壞話, 這些人的心態真是要不得!! 很多學校都會轉校長, 而新校長並不會令其表現出現180度的轉變. DPS是津校, 其唯一不足就是不能自挑學生, 但它能使其學生有出色的表現, 就是它的成功之處.

DPS是本港一線名校, 應無人反對瓜

20#
發表於 06-4-11 04:14 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題