3#
發表於 06-3-17 18:01 |只看該作者

Re: KENTVILLE 定係宣道? 請大家給點意見!!

宣道
我拿甚麼報答耶和華向我所賜的一切厚恩 。(詩篇)

4#
發表於 06-3-17 18:12 |只看該作者

can you tell me why you choose alliance instead of  kentville.

[size=large]Ryan 9月13日出世

5#
發表於 06-3-17 18:14 |只看該作者

Me too!

MayAh 寫道:
I will chose Kentville...

6#
發表於 06-3-17 20:05 |只看該作者

For academic level only , I will choose Kenville.

For all- round developments,  more parent- involvement, activities, 德育, I will choose Alliance. Depends on what you want and what kind of primary school you want your kid study in.

7#
發表於 06-3-18 09:12 |只看該作者

thank you very much for your opinion.
I heard someone say if they choose Pui Ching they will lose the chance of lucky draw, so how about Alliance, both of Pui Ching and Alliance are private primary school.
[size=large]Ryan 9月13日出世

8#
發表於 06-3-18 17:19 |只看該作者

Surely Alliance has to allow you, becasue Alliance primary is not gurantee to accept pupil from Alliance Kindergarten, while Pui Ching is gurantee to do so.

liguligu 寫道:
thank you very much for your opinion.
I heard someone say if they choose Pui Ching they will lose the chance of lucky draw, so how about Alliance, both of Pui Ching and Alliance are private primary school.

9#
發表於 06-3-18 19:43 |只看該作者

I will choose Kentville if you could like to study in local school because:
1. easily connect to P1 level
2. 宣道 primary will only accept around 30% kids from it's kindergarten
3.For all arund development, family is much important than kindergarten because you only stay 15 hrs in school per week.
Amy
A working mother with two kids

10#
發表於 06-3-19 10:13 |只看該作者

Amyony 寫道:
I will choose Kentville if you could like to study in local school because:
1. easily connect to P1 level
2. 宣道 primary will only accept around 30% kids from it's kindergarten
3.For all arund development, family is much important than kindergarten because you only stay 15 hrs in school per week.
Amy

Agree!

11#
發表於 06-3-20 17:53 |只看該作者

La Salle and Alliance is my target primary school, is it good for me to let my son study in Alliance Kindergardan, so he can have higher chance to get into Alliance Primary School. Also I can join the lucky draw for La Salle as I live in 41 area.
[size=large]Ryan 9月13日出世

12#
發表於 06-3-20 18:41 |只看該作者

Kentville - well known, reputable, long history, high academic standard except no religious background

13#
發表於 06-3-21 15:16 |只看該作者

In Kentville, you will have good academic connection without any problem to La Salle.  However Kentiville can’t help you to get a seat in LS.   

In Alliance, you need to help your kid a little bit to connect the academic level of La Salle.  Of course the chance to Alliance primary is better.   

As long as I know there’s quite a lot of kids from Kentville are accept by Alliance primary.   Any parents can share the experience on this.  I remember that's around 15 kids out of 30 of my sons class were accept by Alliance.
AMy
liguligu 寫道:
La Salle and Alliance is my target primary school, is it good for me to let my son study in Alliance Kindergardan, so he can have higher chance to get into Alliance Primary School. Also I can join the lucky draw for La Salle as I live in 41 area.

14#
發表於 06-3-21 19:32 |只看該作者

your son was studying in Kentville kindergardan before and studying in Alliance primary school? and can you tell me how many students in P1 is came from alliance kindergardan.  
[size=large]Ryan 9月13日出世

15#
發表於 06-3-23 11:06 |只看該作者

liguligu:
My son study in Kentville and accept by Alliance primary but he's not study in Alliance now.
Amy.

16#
發表於 06-3-24 15:41 |只看該作者

amy,
why your son leave alliance primary school? is alliance primary school not good ? and which primary school your son is studying now ?
thank your very much for your reply!
[size=large]Ryan 9月13日出世

17#
發表於 06-3-24 17:11 |只看該作者

My son is luckily acepted by LS and when we met LS principal in the Parent's Day, she said it's definietly not a problem on the transition for Kentville Kindergarten graduates.  And this is also what we learnt from ex-Kent parents.

18#
發表於 06-3-24 17:56 |只看該作者

Dear Amy

As I also hope to send my son to LS, would you pls share with me if your son need to attend any interview at LS before and how many points your son got.  Is that really by lucky draw?
Thank you very much

19#
發表於 06-3-25 17:48 |只看該作者

lkmak,
It's by lucky draw only.  It's definietly not a problem on the transition for Kentville Kindergarten graduates to LS.

Dear Amy

As I also hope to send my son to LS, would you pls share with me if your son need to attend any interview at LS before and how many points your son got.  Is that really by lucky draw?
Thank you very much[/quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題