教育王國 討論區 國際學校 International Montessori School in Wanchai
發新帖
查看: 1518|回覆: 4
go

International Montessori School in Wanchai [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-3-12 23:15 |只看該作者

International Montessori School in Wanchai

Anyone (or know anyone) have experience with this school ?  If so, appreciate if you could share your thoughts and comments.  Thank you.

2#
發表於 06-3-12 23:33 |只看該作者

Re: International Montessori School in Wanchai

I will attend thier open day on 14/3 Tuesday.
There are many 鬼仔 attend this school
>>>>>????

3#
發表於 06-3-21 15:41 |只看該作者

My son has attended the playgroup there for almost a year before he proceed to kindergarten.  Spacious campus, kind teachers, multi-national students.  My son had quite a good time there.  But owing to his age (already 2y8m in January 06) and high school fee there for kindergarten, I withdrew him then.  I think I will enrol my daughter there again when she turns to 18m.

4#
發表於 06-3-21 16:44 |只看該作者

Hi Amosmother,

Are you referring to the one next to Pacific Place III ?  I don't think they have a playgroup there. All of the classes starts from 3 years old.

Amosmother 寫道:
My son has attended the playgroup there for almost a year before he proceed to kindergarten.  Spacious campus, kind teachers, multi-national students.  My son had quite a good time there.  But owing to his age (already 2y8m in January 06) and high school fee there for kindergarten, I withdrew him then.  I think I will enrol my daughter there again when she turns to 18m.

5#
發表於 06-3-21 17:00 |只看該作者

Oh sorry, I'm replying blythe_miki's message here:

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=538907&forum=43&0

Forgive my stupidity.  i'm a new user of Baby-kingdom.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題