搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 王仁曼畫班
查看: 2539|回覆: 27
go

王仁曼畫班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-2-28 14:05 |只看該作者

王仁曼畫班

Jean Wong's school of ballet is well-known. How about its art classes? Any comment? Thanks in advance.

2#
發表於 06-2-28 14:51 |只看該作者

Re: 王仁曼畫班

你會去Jean M Wong哪個center呢? 我囡囡曾經係Kln Bay跟 Vivian 姐姐學"創意小晝家" (我忘記左couse的exact name), 我囡囡好鍾意佢, 佢好nice, 後來有一次係亞視見到佢教小朋友做手工。

3#
發表於 06-2-28 15:09 |只看該作者

Thanks. I am talking about the branch in Kln Bay. I would like to have my daughter learning ballet, and my son learning art (may be Chinese painting) there. How's the quality and standard?  Is your daughter stilling learning there?

4#
發表於 06-2-28 16:07 |只看該作者

My daughter is still learning ballet there. She finished "Beginner" & "re-primary" there and she will have exam for "rimary" in this coming May.  Since, she is very busy after she go to primary school, so she quit the art course.  My daughter loves to learning art so i promise her to learn during the summer holiday.

I also want my daughter to learn Chinese painting/writing too, but really have no sufficient time.

5#
發表於 06-2-28 16:16 |只看該作者

Your daughter seems very talented! She propably needs to attend the class twice a week.

Do you need to buy new ballet clothings for her when she promotes to another grade? Are you satisfied with the teachers? Has your daughter enrolled the "Royal..." examination? (sorry, I am not familiar with the exams of ballet)

Are you familiar with Yips Choir in Kln Bay too? I would like to enroll its music class for my daughter in the summer.

6#
發表於 06-2-28 16:52 |只看該作者

Yes, she attends twice a week.  

It's not required to buy any new clothings for promotes.  The school will arrange a tailor-made shirt (考試裙) for those who want to attend the exam. My daughter will have exam this May but no new shirt is required.  She will use the same shirt that made last year. I remember that the shirt is not so expensive ($190) and the exam fee is around $350.-.

The exam that i mention is the Royal exams of ballet.  There will be no school exam. The teacher will write comments on the handbook once a year and the school will arrange parents day every year. The teachers are very nice and quite pretty. The school hired some foreign teachers, so my daughter have more exposure to learn English.

As i know, the grades of exams of ballet are B --> PP --> P --> Grade 1 --> Grade 2 -->...... --> Grade 8.

I am not familiar with Yips choir, no info can be given to you.

7#
發表於 06-3-1 10:24 |只看該作者

Great! Thanks a lot for your detailed info! I will enroll for my daughter in coming summer.

8#
發表於 06-3-1 11:07 |只看該作者

you're welcome. how old is your daughter ?

9#
發表於 06-3-1 14:51 |只看該作者

She is now 3-yrs old, and my boy is 5 yrs old.

10#
發表於 06-3-1 15:08 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

11#
發表於 06-3-1 17:17 |只看該作者

oic.  my daughter was started learning ballet when she was 4years11months.

IJJK 寫道:
She is now 3-yrs old, and my boy is 5 yrs old.

12#
發表於 06-3-1 17:18 |只看該作者

Umm,,,, no idea for 2 years old child.  

May1217 寫道:
My baby just only 2 year, any course can join ?

13#
發表於 06-3-6 12:17 |只看該作者

IJJK 寫道:
Jean Wong's school of ballet is well-known. How about its art classes? Any comment? Thanks in advance.

我知道他們的畫班是請兼職導師,老闆對畫畫不在行,請會來的老師很難肯定質素如何。我一般喜寬幫襯專科的機構。
畫畫就都畫室學,舞蹈當然到舞蹈專業學校,例如王仁曼等學習。

14#
發表於 06-3-6 17:13 |只看該作者

Hi stephy�各家長,

請問:-
1.Beginner" & "re-primary班,容不容易合格呢?考什麼?小女現上了大約上6個月堂, 5月份考試有冇問題呢?
2.暑假有什麼好學呢?例如:畫班(good comment).
3. ballet - 邊個先生比較好呢?
謝謝!

When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

15#
發表於 06-3-6 18:00 |只看該作者

KaKaYa~你亞女係邊間分校學o架...Beginner" & "re-primary班都好易合格... 最緊要叫你亞女考試果陣時時刻刻都要笑ar... 笑到考完為止... 上到grade1,2以上就難D 先可以Pass... 但係Ms比得你交考試果張野 我諗都唔成問題啦... 但係你上到高班D Ms唔會咁易比個學生考o既... 始終如果個學生唔合格會對學校有影響... 會考上堂教果D 其實都係照跳返出o黎o既咋... 但係可能個考官會要求邊隻色要跳先咁囉... 如果考官叫Pink同Blue 跳sin 佢地就要跳sin...

16#
發表於 06-3-7 10:38 |只看該作者

Hi KaKaYa,

我囡囡以前Beginner果時無任何試要考, 佢4歲11個月開始學, 大約學左大半年左右, 老師話佢可以升PP, 大約再學8個月就考左PP試, 然後過左暑假就升P班。我以前都問過學校, 佢地話如果老師認為學生未考得係唔會比佢去考, 過往很少很少有人不及格, 由於我囡囡都係5月考P, 以後高年級的情況會如何就不知道了。

至於其他興趣班, 我都認同如果要專門在某一方面要有所發展, 係要去專科學校學 (好似我地唔會係果度學樂器一樣); 但係如果只係一般興趣, 王仁曼o的導師也很好的, 最重要係導師有愛心同小朋友學得開心, 我知道佢地畫班, 國畫班, 書法班等導師都好好 (我知道畫班老師中, 有一個是專教小朋友畫畫和做手工的, 另外有一位是fashion designer, 都應該係有料o的)

17#
發表於 06-3-7 12:07 |只看該作者

Thanks Stephy: I think it's convenient to have my daughter to learn ballet and my son to learn art at the same place. Thanks for your information.

Hi yanmachai:
You're right. Since Kowloon Bay is more convenient for my kids, that's why I am thinking of its art classes. Do you have any suggestion in Kowloon East area?

Many thanks in advance!!

18#
發表於 06-3-8 10:04 |只看該作者

Hi IJJK,
淘大金聲琴行有畫班, 佢地有2個老師, 年紀比較大的一位教掃描好好, 很耐心教, 你有空可以星期六下午去看看上課o的情況, 我見到好多細細個o的小朋友學, 我囡囡成日話要去學, 但係實在無時間, 我話只可以等考完試或暑假再安排啦。我囡囡大約K.1o的時候係明愛學過, 我地選星期日一早o的第一班, 只有3個人上, 老師可以分配多D時候教, 後來學到暑假, 人太多, 學唔到就無學啦, 我記得個老師好好, 上完堂有時間仲同我地講解番。

19#
發表於 06-3-8 10:08 |只看該作者

同意

yanmachai 寫道:
[quote]
IJJK 寫道:

我知道他們的畫班是請兼職導師,老闆對畫畫不在行,請會來的老師很難肯定質素如何。我一般喜寬幫襯專科的機構。
畫畫就都畫室學,舞蹈當然到舞蹈專業學校,例如王仁曼等學習。[/quote]

20#
發表於 06-3-8 17:34 |只看該作者

KaKaYa,
你住邊區呀?係唔係住係九龍灣?
九龍灣有間幾出名嘅畫室叫做創意學堂,係淘大,我個女同班同學仔好多都係嗰度學緊,佢哋教得比較專業,有哂System,學生D作品好靚
‹ 上一主題|下一主題