用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Do you afraid your kid did not know the Chinese lang ...
樓主: play
go

Do you afraid your kid did not know the Chinese langage when they study Int [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-5-22 11:30 |只看該作者

Re: Do you afraid your kid did not know the Chinese langage when they study Inte

Dear CherylMum,
When your kid starts to study primary level at international school, do you let the kid to write short passage in Chinese to you in fixed period.

Thanks!

CherylMum 寫道:
You can buy 誦詩識字 here:
http://www.greenfieldhk.com/static_aboutus_showroom.php

誦詩識字 has textbooks and exercise books.  I just bought the exercise books only.

There are many good books in the above shops.  You can go and have a look.  If your kid does not know much Chinese, 誦詩識字 is not a good choice.

For the flash cards, I made it by myself.  (In fact, I won't call it "flash" cards because I won't just flash it.  I'd rather call it "word" cards -- i.e. I put the words onto some cards and teach my daughter to recognize it).

There are some ready-made flash cards which you can buy from some large bookshops.  But to me, I prefer "隨課文識字閱讀" (or 全語文學習), that means, I will teach them an article (or a text), then extract the words into word cards, so that the kids know how to use those words in context.  That's why I need to make my own word cards.

42#
發表於 06-5-22 14:20 |只看該作者
Re: Do you afraid your kid did not know the Chinese langage when they study Inte

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 16:29 編輯 ]

43#
發表於 06-5-22 14:31 |只看該作者

She is studying Primary 1 at ESF now?

CherylMum 寫道:
tommyzoe,

I asked my daughter to complete half page (or one page) of Chinese writing, e.g. she has to write 公園 for several times, then 我去公園...

And, my daughter loves writing a lot.  I have bought her some Chinese writing pads, and she will write anything she likes, but since she does not know many Chinese words, she can only write some simple thing, e.g 我不是你, 你不是我 (oh, I could help laughing when I saw these sentences!).

But at this stage, I mainly focus on listening and reading (in Mandarin), which are very important foundation for writing when she is older.

44#
發表於 06-5-22 14:57 |只看該作者

[ 本帖最後由 CherylMum 於 09-11-17 16:29 編輯 ]

45#
發表於 06-5-23 15:41 |只看該作者

I think that is ok for me: she has to write 公園 for several times, then 我去公園...as a P 1 student studying at internationa school. She is so good.

Thanks!

CherylMum 寫道:
Yes.

[quote]
tommyzoe 寫道:
She is studying Primary 1 at ESF now?
[/quote]

CherylMum 寫道:
tommyzoe,

I asked my daughter to complete half page (or one page) of Chinese writing, e.g. she has to write 公園 for several times, then 我去公園...

And, my daughter loves writing a lot. I have bought her some Chinese writing pads, and she will write anything she likes, but since she does not know many Chinese words, she can only write some simple thing, e.g 我不是你, 你不是我 (oh, I could help laughing when I saw these sentences!).

But at this stage, I mainly focus on listening and reading (in Mandarin), which are very important foundation for writing when she is older.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題