如果你真的讀到兩班k1-k3,真是congulation
  :wink:  
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

22#
發表於 06-3-10 15:14 |只看該作者

Re: 讀國際學校好唔好???

hoeve 寫道:
wahahaha
我打算k1比bb上午讀本地班,下午讀國際班,都係想bb中英文都用 。我諗如打算將來小朋友讀本地小學,就算讀國際kinder都要考慮讀雙語個種,因為中文難過英文好多呀!

小朋友會唔會好辛苦呀﹗?     

23#
發表於 06-3-10 15:16 |只看該作者

YM Mom,

你好.  我都係幫小女做定research, 睇下遲d讀邊間幼稚園.  見你留言話international kindergarten with native English teacher and Madarine teacher, the school fee for K1 is around $2800 per month, 我想知邊間.  因我知道耀中同kingston 都 要 6,7千.  所以有興趣知多d, 當多個choice, 因都想小女從小學好英文.

唔該晒.

囡囡媽上

24#
發表於 06-3-10 16:23 |只看該作者

HHMomB,

Before My daughter was studying in YC but I felt the school not 物有所值, This school changed 2 Native in 6 months and Every week had 2-3 memo per week.
It's including buy mazaine and pencil ...or  sponsor etc. And do the project with your child by the parent. So I thought I don't like this.
I prefer to use money in Phonics, or any interest class more than waste the time to do the voluteer.   

25#
發表於 06-3-10 23:05 |只看該作者

KaKaYa,
你的語氣聽落都唔係咁好喎,希望係我誤會啦。
我小朋友a.m.+p.m.係同一校舍,會在學校課室食lunch,don't worry,有先生照顧,有需要可小睡添。
我問過同一間學校這樣安排的學生家長,佢地話ok我先夠擔實行。a.m. 本地班係傳统教學,p.m.國際班係活動教學(d 媽媽話p.m.係玩多),所以小朋友唔辛苦,有個媽媽話叫個仔返少一班,個仔都唔肯!congulation to the children.
我想bb英文普通話都好,想同那些與我有相同概念的媽媽分享,我都覺得唔係個個都適合呀,只係大家交流吓互雙參考遮。

KaKaYa 寫道:
Hello hoeve,

上午讀本地班,下午讀國際班,我見Kln Tong近幼稚園有些 公園可見小朋友吃飯做功課,忙碌極了,真是可憐
我都想小朋友學多些,但我bb雖要每天10-12小時睡眠,所以只可幫她讀上午班及讀些high quality興趣班
總比無精神去學習.脾氣差及學習低   :tongue:
如果你真的讀到兩班k1-k3,真是congulation
  :wink:  
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

26#
發表於 06-3-10 23:45 |只看該作者

KakaYa,

我都知耀中貴同not worth.  所以我想知邊間有native English teacher + madarine, 但收費約兩, 三千.  咁請問你囡囡讀邊間kindergarten?  你覺得好唔好呀??  交流下呀.

囡囡媽上

27#
發表於 06-3-11 10:46 |只看該作者

HHMomB,
有些朋友說Hong Kong Pre-school (INT'L Class)不錯,有native English teacher + madarine,還可以包Yip’s music class+体操...etc 不用在外上這些興趣班
因上次不好經歷,所以不敢相信雜誌那麼多,只是去了一間街坊說的一間好口碑的天主教學校女校在near Kln tong 便算了 :
交流下|傘|沒有惡意, 請大家多多包涵!

28#
發表於 06-3-11 11:06 |只看該作者

hoeve,
其實我的語氣是無奈,同煩在小朋友些學業上�興趣班等等,sorry 令你不開心,真是不好意思了!
小朋友a.m.+p.m.係同一校舍,都ok!但我覺得多些時間家人照顧好些.
由於學校收生足,都想多收學生, 所以佢地話ok.有些功課不多,都沒問題.
交流下|傘|沒有惡意, 請大家多多包涵!     
(條條大路通羅馬,請大家多多包涵)

29#
發表於 06-3-13 01:05 |只看該作者

Hi, hoeve,

Which kinder is that, it sounds they have a good arrangement for the kid.  This is exactly what I looking for.  Basically, it is same as those kids who are studing full day class.  

From my own experience, the environment really encourage or even 'urge' the kids to learn.   They feel the needs that this language is the tool I need if I want to express.

30#
發表於 06-3-13 08:52 |只看該作者

sng
我bb讀蘇浙,係呀,如你所說,他們的安排如讀全日。本地班係全普通話教學,讀緊的小朋友的媽媽話連'嬸嬸'司機都用普通話,係外籍老師教英文。國際班係英國課程,都有教普通話。
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

31#
發表於 06-3-13 10:16 |只看該作者

How much of each month of 蘇浙?

32#
發表於 06-3-13 11:12 |只看該作者

HHMomB 寫道:
YM Mom,

你好.  我都係幫小女做定research, 睇下遲d讀邊間幼稚園.  見你留言話international kindergarten with native English teacher and Madarine teacher, the school fee for K1 is around $2800 per month, 我想知邊間.  因我知道耀中同kingston 都 要 6,7千.  所以有興趣知多d, 當多個choice, 因都想小女從小學好英文.
唔該晒.
囡囡媽上

HHMomB,

Are you asking me?  I have mentioned in my message that the kinder is "Think International", you can see more info. from the thread of this kinder in "International School" section.  They use English/ Mandarin/ Cantonese, have half day and whole day options and have 4 branches in different regions, has 2 years old classes (N1).

Another school which has English/ Mandarin class is Victoria.

33#
發表於 06-3-13 12:50 |只看該作者

kling1120,
U can go to their web:
KCS web site

幼兒園:
N1  2700元

幼稚園 :
K1K2K3上午班   1737元
K1下午班             1737元
K2K3下午班        1679元  
K2K3全日班        3071元

國際班 :
KG. PP(半天)     4900元   

kling1120 寫道:
How much of each month of 蘇浙?

桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

34#
發表於 06-3-14 09:30 |只看該作者

我都好鐘意KCS的INT'L CLASS~
我個人認為學外語一定要多聽多講,如小朋友的語言能力好會增加自信及提高學習興趣~
不過就算我比囡囡讀int'l class,只會比佢讀完kinder為止,但佢又唔可以同local小學接到(行外國制),而且我又唔想佢d中文唔得....
好似hoeve咁最好,am返local,pm返int'l,多數int'l class都唔會辛苦,都係玩多,比小朋友接觸多d外國人先可以學到純正的英語,返埋am local class,兩樣都可兼顧,但我真係負擔唔到個school fee(7,xxx)
兩者只選一樣的話,我最後決定KCS,放棄INT'L,一來中文將來係囡囡的年代會係好重要,而且中文比英文難學...
而家好多外國人都學中文/普通話,我去intervew KCS的local class時都有幾個外國人in緊,聽到佢地講都係想小朋友學好中文/普通話....

35#
發表於 06-3-14 13:21 |只看該作者

MD ,

Sound is good.I agreed your points a reasonable!

1.兩者只選一
2.中文比英文難學
3.我又唔想佢d中文唔得..中文將來係好重要.....
4.我都好鐘意KCS...

36#
發表於 06-3-14 18:02 |只看該作者

Hi Hoeve,

Totally agree with you and KaKaYa's point of view about teaching both language (English and Mandarine )to our kid.

My baby start from 10.5 month go to an international school. At that time we chose that mainly because we like thier dual language program. Each lesson they offer 45min English and 45min Mandarine. And at home, because we don't want the baby to have language confussion, we mainly speak English, except towards ourself (husband and wife).
With nearly 2 years pass, kid only pratice Mandarine at school, we speak English at home and weekend grandparent speak Cantonese. He cannot response in Cantonese!!! While all his teacher said that he is doing well both English and Mandarine at school, I am now in trouble trying to search for a Cantonese play group for him, because in Sept we want him to go to a good local school in the morning.  

I have a very tough time last Dec to decide what school he should go, international or local. Particular I don't want to 'waste' my effort of building him in English and Mandarine, but the choice is limited. Not much local have good native English, whereas most  international school have Mandarine starting K2. :evil: End up we decide to send him to local in the morning and continue his language (each day 1.5 hours) at his current international school in the afternoon.

Another factor: a lot of International school is good in language but is not strong in discipline. For me I beileve any time is more 'easy to loose' than tighten up a kid's discipline. Since my boy is quite strong character, my husband believe if we do not try hard to train his discipline while he is young, he can get very wild. Chinese is crucial for our kid in the future, but Chinese traditional discipline is also important if we want our kid not 'off' from our 'society'--Hong Kond still very much speak Cantonese, or too wild/ creative that elderly don't like their behavior. From my experience, a school with good blend of local discipline at earlier age is necessary .     

Just to share with all of you my 'tough' situtation, hopefully you all can find a suitable kinder for your lovely baby.    In my opinion, they are fill with energy, and they do enjoy 'busy' at early age, so 'study'/ play the whole day can be fun for them ...

37#
發表於 06-3-14 21:21 |只看該作者

TTmomAC,
Really thanks for your valuable sharing. I did speak English to my BB in the past. However, I've noticed that she DID NOT RESPONSE to Cantonese. So, I and my husband switch back to Cantonese. Now, she can cope with both English and Cantonese (English is a little better than Cantonese). Don't worry, since young kids are language genius. They can LEARN language without effort. They just learn it when they contact with the language. I'm sure your little honey will use and understand Cantonese soon.
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

38#
發表於 06-3-15 14:13 |只看該作者

TTmomAC�各媽咪,

多謝妳的多方面體驗,我都是一個頑固的,固執的人,未做過不心死,所以明白有些人要做吓,以后知道行了很多辛苦的路,其實我很坦率告訴給大家聽,想大家不好像我們行了多的辛苦,無奈坦白是給人聽比較難聽 我想我將來都會行你的方法(Good suggestion).
個個父母都想給兒女最好的,但是很多人不知道怎樣靈活性給予,我都是其一,所以我日日都是聽多看多些,希望大家的囝囝囡囡能快樂成長,學業有成,品德優良,健健康康!
TTmomAC很高興有同感,Bye!Bye!     
Good wish all the best!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖