搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 角膜矯型鏡片
樓主: DSS
go

角膜矯型鏡片 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-2-9 09:21 |只看該作者

Re: 角膜矯型鏡片

It's 杞子.  I misunderstood it as the vegetable too but found out that a lot of Chinese herbs and medicine books refer 杞子as枸杞.

song 寫道:
是枸杞或杞子???

枸杞是疏菜對嗎?
杞子是中藥,紅色細細粒那種,請告知是那種?

我一直以為是杞子。

[quote]
kobycheng 寫道:
而枸
杞的外表紅色,具有"點燈"的效果,可讓人的眼睛明亮。
[/quote]

82#
發表於 06-2-9 13:24 |只看該作者

我的視光師 said children will slow down the increasing speed by reaching 14.  i don't know whether it's true or not.

For the last 2 years, my girl had experience on swithcing the lens aside 6-8 times , drop off the lens 5 times (not knock over by others, may cause by low humidity esp. in winter), she could switch it back to normal position or put it on again, or even take them off and wear the glasses.  From time to time, she learn how to manage it. I keep seeing the doctor every 6 months to check the eyes and he always says there's no big deal on the short eyesightness, u could do lasik when she is 18.

Is your daughter using the OK lens now ?

83#
發表於 06-2-9 23:01 |只看該作者

kobycheng,

Thanks for your info.  

No, my daughter is just trying wearing it overnight for a week.

As you said, it seems that cleaning of the day-wear hard lens is not as complicated as the OK lens, provided your girl can handle it herself at school after dropping the lens, right?

Can you share on the cleaning procedures of both types of lens?  As cleaning on OK lens requires the highest hygiene standard.  Every time I do it, I feel not certain if my hands and the lens are clean enough.  So, I am quite stressful these few days when my girl has to try it on.

84#
發表於 06-2-10 13:16 |只看該作者

vlbcjl,
if my girl drops the lens at school, she could use the daily disposal saline solution to rinse and put it on again.  At night, I would put them on the cleanser solution( for hard lens only, over 4 hrs) for disinfection.

As told by my relative whose daughter is wearing OK lens, every morning when she takes off the lens, her mother helps to do the cleaning process (wash hands, scrub them and put them into the solution).  Put them into saline 1 hour before she put them on.

Just take it easy and hope u have good result.

85#
發表於 06-2-16 12:15 |只看該作者

kobycheng,

Why yr price is so cheap? ( The price is around $900-1200)?????? Is this a normal contact lens????? Polytechinc is HK$16,000 for the 1 year unlimited checks plus 1 pair of OK lens. It is a package. It costs another HK$1000 for trial services of the lens. After 1 year, it costs HK$250/check for every 6 months. It is so expensive. Is there anywhere can provide this kind of services but must with GOOD quality services???? Very hard hm................

kobycheng 寫道:
Hi Song,
I took my girl to the optical centre which locates at Mongkok.  The price is around $900-1200 (depends on the quality).

86#
發表於 06-2-17 00:41 |只看該作者

kobycheng,

Thanks for your info again.  I and my girl are getting used to the procedures and feel more confident now on using the lens.   The optometrist told me the effect of the lens on my girl is more than satisfactory and the general health of her eye is good.  Hope things keep on going smoothly.

87#
發表於 06-2-17 11:54 |只看該作者

vlbcjl,
請問你最後決定係用hard lens 定 OK lens?
vlbcjl 寫道:
kobycheng,

Thanks for your info again.  I and my girl are getting used to the procedures and feel more confident now on using the lens.   The optometrist told me the effect of the lens on my girl is more than satisfactory and the general health of her eye is good.  Hope things keep on going smoothly.
--- 2J 作品

88#
發表於 06-2-17 23:29 |只看該作者

JJ1122,

is OK lens.

89#
發表於 06-2-20 13:55 |只看該作者

Dear Flowerlam,

I'm very interested in 角膜矯型鏡片 for my daughter. She's almost ten years old with 325 degree.

Could you please send me the clinic detail to:

[email protected]

Many thanks!

90#
發表於 06-2-20 13:56 |只看該作者

Dear Flowerlam,

I'm very interested in 角膜矯型鏡片 for my daughter. She's almost ten years old with 325 degree.

Could you please send me the clinic detail to:

[email protected]

Many thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題