教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 角膜矯型鏡片
樓主: DSS
go

角膜矯型鏡片 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-1-26 20:08 |只看該作者

Re: 角膜矯型鏡片

Flowerlam,

My daughter will start to wear these lens soon. (Actually I am now wearing by myself) Can you PM your eye doctor's contact to me just in case if there is any eye problem.

Thanks and regards,

Flowerlam 寫道:
Dear DSS,

再一次多謝你的寶貴資料,你所提及的眼睛檢查,我之前已經在私家眼科醫生檢查過,驗光師說眼科醫生檢查會專業些.所以我會定期在眼科醫生檢查,可以得到全面保障.不是單方面從視光師,這個方法比較安全(只是個人意見).

另外,我想知道如果兩年後眼鏡要換(過了保養期),價錢如何?
謝謝!

其他媽咪請給意見     

62#
發表於 06-1-30 01:11 |只看該作者

Short-sightedness is basically a congenital thing (i.e. the child is born with that). The Ortho-K lens can temporarily "reshape" the eye by applying pressure at the central cornea. But this is very risky - considering the effect of a hard lens on the centre of the cornea, for a whole night, with the eyelids shut and without oxygen.

Also, the effect of the Ortho-K lens is temporarly, stopping it for a week and all the shortsightedness will come back. The reason is very simple - the lens can only "reshape" the cornea, but NOT shorten the eyeball. In short-sightedness, especially children, the long-than-normal eye is the main reason.

FDA did approve the use of Ortho-K lens, but it is NOT for use in children to "correct" short-sightedness. Such us is obviously "off-label", which means, should any complication occurs, the child is NOT protected by compensations etc.

For more informaiton, check this out -
http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/97/transcpt/3344t1.pdf

Good luck.

63#
發表於 06-1-30 01:21 |只看該作者

過多幾年分分鐘1000度,到時真的太遲了。
知道風險高,但別無其它選擇,總不能眼白白見她加深。

Please wake up, Song. Your daughter's problem is a long eyeball, not a steep cornea. The Ortho-K lens can't shorten her eyeballs. Don't put too much unrealisted hope on it.

Also, the ortho-K lens can only correct around 3.5-4.0D (i.e. the so-called 350-400 degrees) at daytime.  Please ask the people at PolyU carefully and skillfully :)

64#
發表於 06-1-30 02:22 |只看該作者

各位,

我想請教大家, 我小兒在Poly U已驗過兩次眼, 我覺得佢地驗眼好詳細, 但是驗眼師沒有充足時間解釋小兒的情況便要離去, 請問Poly U 是否最好? 配眼鏡有幾貴?

還有其他選擇嗎??

65#
發表於 06-2-7 09:48 |只看該作者

各位有沒有新進展呀.

我囡囡正在試戴, 效果很理想啊.  右眼三百五度近視變得五十度; 左眼二百五度近視二百度散光變成零度及一百.  可以整天不用戴眼鏡, 眼睛適應情況亦很良好.  

我想我有很大機會讓她繼續戴, 但想起以後的心理壓力便有點怕.  我在想, 如果由她的近現自由發展, 會有多少度?  聽說小朋友到十一歲左右近視加幅會減慢, 但以自己來說中四才有近視都可以有二三百度, 這說法又不成立.  有沒有人有多些資料?

另外, 想知道私人的驗光師試戴的程序怎樣?  如小朋友有十歲, 會讓他們自己戴和除鏡嗎?

66#
發表於 06-2-7 22:24 |只看該作者

Really such a good result??? I really want to let my kidl to try it asap.

vlbcjl 寫道:
各位有沒有新進展呀.

我囡囡正在試戴, 效果很理想啊.  右眼三百五度近視變得五十度; 左眼二百五度近視二百度散光變成零度及一百.  可以整天不用戴眼鏡, 眼睛適應情況亦很良好.  

我想我有很大機會讓她繼續戴, 但想起以後的心理壓力便有點怕.  我在想, 如果由她的近現自由發展, 會有多少度?  聽說小朋友到十一歲左右近視加幅會減慢, 但以自己來說中四才有近視都可以有二三百度, 這說法又不成立.  有沒有人有多些資料?

另外, 想知道私人的驗光師試戴的程序怎樣?  如小朋友有十歲, 會讓他們自己戴和除鏡嗎?

67#
發表於 06-2-7 22:48 |只看該作者

請問你地有冇聽過阿托品(Atropine )眼藥膏, Please click for details -->阿托品

我打電話去中大book 要10月先有位, 仲未必有得試用阿托品.   另外灣仔Polyvision 話要暑假先有得試角膜矯型鏡片.  邊間鋪到/眼科醫生/視光師好?  又肯比六歲咁細試帶角膜矯型鏡片?   請介紹比我   

我女半年加深左左125度.  我好驚而家.  佢先得六歲.  我想咩都比佢試下.  我真係唔想佢再加深落去.  已經無睇電視, 可以唔做既電腦功課都唔做....      
--- 2J 作品

68#
發表於 06-2-8 13:45 |只看該作者

Hello all, i would like to share my experience with u, may be it's another choice for you. (the passage is quite long)

3 yrs ago, my daughter was 7 who has 450C short eyesight.  I was worried and referred by my relative that she could try the Ortho-K lens.  Her daughter (start at 7) has been using this lens for over 4 years with good result (only got infection once).  

Then I took her to the same optical shop and have one.  For the first week, everything is OK although I couldn't sleep at night (worry so much).  I woke her up every morning and checked her eyes/lens carefully.  Then, I went to the optical shop to check the progress, the result is good.  I was glad and relieved.  Unfortunately, a week later, her eyes had tears all the times and afraid of light.  I took her to see the doctor and the doctor said her cornea has a small cut (he believed that it was caused by the lens).  He strongly recommended me to stop using the lens again because it's very danger.

At last I have to give up and her eyes were recovered. After that, her degree increased 100C for one year.

Two years ago, a friend recommended me to try the hard lens (wear at daytime, same as soft lens) which could slow down the increasing speed of short eyesight).  My friend's son (start at 8) has already tried it for 3 years and only increased 100C and now holding the degree at 450C.  Her daughter (start at 8) who has only 200C is also wearing and didn't increase any degree for the last 2 years.  It seems OK and safe for me.

I let my daughter to wear the hard lens.  For the 1st year, the result is not good, she increased 75C (both eyes).  In the 2nd year, only inreased 25C at right eye and 0C at left eye.  This time, I was relieved a little bit.  At the same time, I let her to drink 枸枸龍眼水 everyday.

This is my experience and hope it's useful.

69#
發表於 06-2-8 14:23 |只看該作者

kobycheng,

Thanks for your sharing. How much is the hard lens? What is the name of the lens?

70#
發表於 06-2-8 16:23 |只看該作者

kobycheng

Pls inform where did you buy the lends? and what is the brand of the lens? My girl will try it next week at Polytechnic U. I am worried so much too since it seems that there is no other options to control her degree at this stage.

I let her to drink 枸枸龍眼水 too. Can you tell me where do you buy those GOOD QUALITY  龍眼連殼的,我怕有很多農藥,Thks!

kobycheng 寫道:
I let my daughter to wear the hard lens.  For the 1st year, the result is not good, she increased 75C (both eyes).  In the 2nd year, only inreased 25C at right eye and 0C at left eye.  This time, I was relieved a little bit.  At the same time, I let her to drink 枸枸龍眼水 everyday.

This is my experience and hope it's useful.

71#
發表於 06-2-8 16:31 |只看該作者

JJ1122,

Thanks so much for the info. I have made the appointment with Chinese U too. We must do something to help our kids. But there are side effects of this cream.  So ahrd to make decicion. Also it is so expensive, HK$800 for 1st time.

JJ1122 寫道:
請問你地有冇聽過阿托品(Atropine )眼藥膏, Please click for details -->阿托品

72#
發表於 06-2-8 17:05 |只看該作者

Dear kobycheng & song,

May I know that what is 枸枸龍眼水, what is the function of it? It seems to be useful for the eyes? How about the blue berries drugs? Do you or your children tried it before?

73#
發表於 06-2-8 17:22 |只看該作者

Hi Song,
I took my girl to the optical centre which locates at Mongkok.  The price is around $900-1200 (depends on the quality).  I heard their staff said before they also have a client who is 6 only.  My girl started at 8 and she used 3 months to familiar with the process (i.e. put on/take off, switch back the lens if it moves aside at school, take the eye drop at school, 眼睫毛倒生 may cause uncomfortable)

On the other side, I put too much pressure on me and her, it may also affect her mind on short eyesightness.  I learn to take it easy now because I have another 3-yr-old daughter.

I buy the 龍眼 at market.  I don't know how to distinguish whether it has medicine or not.  What is the 份量 that u cook for your daughter ?

74#
發表於 06-2-8 17:32 |只看該作者

kobycheng,
多謝你分享.  我有好多問題, 希望你唔好介意.
1. 請問枸杞龍眼水點煲?  每次咩分量?  煲幾耐呢?
2. 我自己試帶過Hard lens, 對我黎講好辛苦.  所以我怕對6歲黎講會唔會係好難handle 呢?
3. 其實訓覺帶唔會好d咩?  始終又唔會比人撞or 其他.  
4. 旺角眼鏡鋪資料可以比我嘛?  

我都比自己同個女好大壓力, 家陣佢睇近少少野我已經好似失控咁話佢.  我都覺得就黎痴線.  個腦成日諗住d件事.  好辛苦.  原先佢得17x度, 我已經同自己講放鬆d.  但係一加加到3xx度, 我真係仲未接受到.

song,
詳細或者到時會再問中大醫生.  但係暫時阿托品係我希望.  單睇網上資料, 佢既side effect 似乎比過快加深近視既side effect少.  我唔介意佢帶眼鏡, 由佢day1 驗到有天生散光300度, 我已經知道眼鏡可以要跟足佢十幾年.  但係我怕過快加深近視同過深近視對佢眼既side effect.  眼見你地一年加一百度都咁緊張, 可况我個係半年加1xx 度, 一年total 加左3百度?!  呀..........  
--- 2J 作品

75#
發表於 06-2-8 17:44 |只看該作者

我囡囡2004年10月戴角膜矯型鏡到現在沒有加深近視,她本來R350、L250,沒有散光,七歲時她有175和150度近視,一直看眼科醫生滴眼藥水,醫生話滴眼藥水不用戴眼鏡和加深近視我信他,後來發覺女兒近視加深得很快,不要盡信一個醫生,多看幾個醫生聽不同意見,可能我囡囡近視不會加深得太快,最後朋友介紹視光師給我,效果非常好,使用鏡片有一定的風險,清潔不好會令角膜發炎甚至會瞎,清潔鏡片千萬小心和清潔力道,如果力道太大,鏡片便會變型。鏡片非貴,清潔鏡片用品和蒸鎦水每月約二百多元和年半換鏡片,兩個月驗一次,我意見值得一試,太深近視不可戴角膜鏡片。

76#
發表於 06-2-8 18:02 |只看該作者

JJ1122,
1.  Actually, someone already post the cooking of 枸杞龍眼水 a few months ago at kingdom.  To me , I also post the message to find the 龍眼水媽媽 to find the replacement of 枸杞.

Here's my work :
一斤枸杞, 2磅 龍眼 ,

枸杞 (only leaves), 龍眼 剝殼  再加  十碗水
先滾起五分鐘後再用細火煲 45 分鐘

my girl takes a cup per day (sometimes 2), then I put the rest into the fridge and leave it for the coming 3 days.

If i can't find the material for the drink, I let her to take 2 pills of bilbury each day.

I try to find the message that post before for the function of this drink.

2.  You better choose a long holiday for her to adapt the lens.

3.  In fact, I really want to girl to wear the lens (during sleep),  but she failed and I am afraid to try again.  I couldn't sleep at night when she wore it, just hope the time to go faster and  woke her up at 6am each day.  Too much pressure.  I don't know when she scrub her eyes or face down during asleep.  I really admire those who can wear this lens.

4.  p'se give me your email, i don't know how the give the info to u thru the kingdom.

Your case just like mine, my girl had 175C at 5 1/2, then 300C next year.....now she has 700C.  I give up and the 視光師 predicts that she will have over 800C.  Oh my god!!!

77#
發表於 06-2-8 18:08 |只看該作者

藥方: 龍眼肉 龍眼核 枸杞

煮法: 以上三味適量,加水煮成茶,龍眼核不必打碎。

服法: 就當一般茶來喝就好,每天喝,至少連喝兩個月。
沒效可放棄不再喝,有效而還不滿意,則應續喝。

療效: 一切跟眼睛的水晶體不正常有關的眼睛問題,包括近視,遠視,散光等等。

重點: 一定要用龍眼核,只用龍眼肉,則效果折半。

建議: 請飯後喝,效果最佳。因為病在頭部,而飯後喝會使藥性發揮在頭部較多,也就是此方的目的。

緣起: 此方的提供者是一名執業中的中醫師兼教授,他的爸爸也是中醫師。

有一天,他到佛堂這裡來和大家一起泡茶聊天時,聊到了這一道藥方。他的外甥曾經近視一千度,他就叫他煮用以上這道藥
方,每天喝。八個月後外甥的近視降到只有兩百度。所以這是一有經親身體驗而成功過的藥方。

<成份解說 >

龍眼肉: 龍眼肉和眼睛水晶體都有同樣的兩個特性

一. 都是透明的
二. 都具有可塑性 (此點乾的桂圓更明顯)

這兩種特性都不容易在其他的水果中發現到,唯一比較接近的是葡萄,但還是沒有龍眼肉那麼強。龍眼肉就好像一塊具有彈性
的隱性眼鏡,因此我們有理由相信龍眼肉是眼睛水晶體的半成品,只只要身體吸收到龍眼肉,身體就可以對其作某種程度的加
工,再用此加工後的材料來維修受損的水晶體。

龍眼核: 在此方中,龍眼核和龍眼肉同樣重要,至於為何,該醫師沒有解說。可能是龍眼核具有生產龍眼肉的DNA吧。既然他
外甥的這一個案中有用到龍眼核,而且是那麼有效,所以我們還是加入龍眼核好了,免得效果打折,再者除非您是買桂圓,否
則您買乾龍眼一定都有核的,沒有理由故意丟掉核不用。

枸杞: 本方的主藥是龍眼,不是枸杞,枸杞是用來制衡龍眼的燥熱,只使用龍眼則可能會對那些體質原本就是燥熱性的人產生
火上加油的影響,為安全起見,還是加入枸杞比較好。有人說枸杞是溫的,何以能制衡龍眼?那不對,是後人把藥性亂改,搞
歪真理了。

我們來看看神農本草經怎麼說: 枸杞苦寒,主五內邪氣,熱中,消渴,周痹,久服堅筋骨,輕身不老。神農本草經明明就說枸
杞是寒的,而熱中和消渴都是熱症,而且枸杞是冬天開花結子的,即使是在雪地上也可以生長,枸杞是寒的,絕對可信。 而枸
杞的外表紅色,具有"點燈"的效果,可讓人的眼睛明亮。

78#
發表於 06-2-8 18:17 |只看該作者

kobycheng,
thank you.  我PM 左你.  你click 你"私人信息" 就睇到架拿.  
--- 2J 作品

79#
發表於 06-2-8 23:09 |只看該作者

kobycheng,

我的醫生亦建議用日戴硬鏡, 除了鏡就戴漸進鏡.  但小朋友戴硬鏡上學我怕危險, 像給人碰撞, 或打籃球/排球等劇烈運動, 比ok鏡還容易弄傷角膜.  我囡囡用緊漸進鏡, 效果不太明顯, 半年左右眼分別加了25和50度.

ok鏡的風險在於睡眠時眼球環境改變, 包括新陳代謝減慢, 淚水交替減少, 排走廢物也減慢, 氧氣供應減少等.  所以就算試戴成功, 我都要考慮清楚.

聽說小朋友到十歲左右近視加幅會減慢, 是嗎?

80#
發表於 06-2-9 08:42 |只看該作者

是枸杞或杞子???

枸杞是疏菜對嗎?
杞子是中藥,紅色細細粒那種,請告知是那種?

我一直以為是杞子。

kobycheng 寫道:
而枸
杞的外表紅色,具有"點燈"的效果,可讓人的眼睛明亮。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題