用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港培正小學(幼稚園部) 06年培正K1....一齊交流下啦!!!
樓主: Icycream
go

06年培正K1....一齊交流下啦!!! [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 06-1-19 18:13 |只看該作者

Re: 06年培正K1....一齊交流下啦!!!

請問是否已經申請註冊 ?
幾時再確認繳費 ?

因本人囡囡 為後備生,通知信表示若果有空位,7月中會電話通知 。但若果有人不去註冊,為何不盡早確認我們呢 ?

很心急,需否現在先寫定求位信呢?會否有機會呢 ?

102#
發表於 06-1-19 18:25 |只看該作者

註冊 is on today and tomorrow, believes tomorrow is the last day of 註冊 .  Also, the fee is pay when 註冊 on that day.  Not sure why PC only tell you whether they will have vacancy only by July, I guess they need some time to dealt with all the admin stuff guar.

Anyway, good luck for your Girl!

mlmlml 寫道:
請問是否已經申請註冊 ?
幾時再確認繳費 ?

因本人囡囡 為後備生,通知信表示若果有空位,7月中會電話通知 。但若果有人不去註冊,為何不盡早確認我們呢 ?

很心急,需否現在先寫定求位信呢?會否有機會呢 ?

103#
發表於 06-1-19 18:46 |只看該作者

可否回覆以下問題。 謝

請問已經註冊的媽媽,幾時再需要交費或訂校服日期  ?
可能需要你們完全放棄學位,才會處理 後備生 呢 !

其實有沒有人會放棄學位呢 ?

知否有沒有後備生最後可以成為 正取生 呢 !  

104#
發表於 06-1-19 22:45 |只看該作者

hi! i'm new here.

i just paid the registration fee at 3:45pm this afternoon.

r there any mums out there who live abv kowloon station? the only info i got abt the school bus is, the fare quoted is for double journey, i.e. there's no single journey fare.

Name - Class - 住边區 - 性別
Haleymama - pm - Ngau Chi Wan - 囡囡
sofiama - pm - kowloon station - 囡囡

105#
發表於 06-1-19 23:49 |只看該作者

sofiamama:

Yes....there is no "single journey" charge for school bus, no matter you take one trip or round trip, the school bus fee would be the same.

BTW, if you got somebody (e.g. maid) to help...I would not suggest you to take school bus la....take green van 74 right below Kowloon station, quick, fast, and frequent......you could just get off right at Waterloo Road near PC (near Park N Shop) and just a few mins walk then you could arrive - definitely much better (and faster) than school bus la....

106#
發表於 06-1-20 00:10 |只看該作者

hi 彥彥媽咪!

nice to hear from u. u r also a "night owl"!?

i didn't know green van 74 passes by PC wor. i only know tht bus #8 can take us to kowloon station.

i hv a maid but she's only a cook & a cleaner. i'm taking care of sofia full time. as i wanted her to attend the montessori classroom tht she's attending now when she starts K1 at PC 3 mornings/wk, there'll b 3 days when we she'll go straight from cameron rd to PC & 2 days from kowloon station.

if i were to bring her in & out, it'll b quite time consuming ga... however, i noticed tht there's a public library opposite PC, which is a good place to spend the 3 hrs!!

btw, where can i catch the green van 74 from PC? opposite of parknshop?

thx a lot for yr info. it helps!

107#
發表於 06-1-20 00:22 |只看該作者

sofiamama:

Haha...I am not only a night owl, but a nosy C9 wa..

Yes..the green van 74's terminal is right at Kowloon station (there should be a few green van terminals there), and it is a circular line...it runs through Kowloon station => Jordan => Yaumati => Argyle St (near China Light Power) then turn in to Waterloo Rd...the closest stop is at 中原地產 near Park N Shop...it is also the same van stop which you could get on again back home since it is a circular line, it will take you back to Yaumati ==> Jordan ==> then to Kowloon station again...

If you start from Kowloon station ==> take green van 74 rather than bus no. 8 (it will take you a long time ar..)

If you start from Cameron Rd, go to 清真寺 and take bus No. 7, get off right opposite to PC....quick and easy as well.

spend time at public library ==> well..you may do so, but since bus 74 is frequent and quick, if I were you, I would rather go home and only go to that library occasionally (boring ma ~~ )  

108#
發表於 06-1-20 07:40 |只看該作者

all

真論盡,昨日交了註冊費,竟忘了交申請 school bus form,衰喇,唔知駛唔駛我走兩囀??
願你開開心心、快高長大、聽教聽話!!

109#
發表於 06-1-20 08:41 |只看該作者

dear 彥彥媽咪,

yr info is really quick & precise ah!

haha! for me, library is never a boring place. now i don't hv enough time to do my reading ah.

i talked to my hubby abt riding on a green van, he said it's very dangerous, i.e. the drivers drive very fast (he took 26 van quite often last year to Tokwawan & there're a few times they nearly knocked into other vehicles) & there's no seat belt wor... but we've bn taking 77M quite often when sofia was attending toddlers' world at YMCA Salisbury Rd. well, i must try out the #7 & #74 routing in 6/2006 when we need to go to the school to buy uniform, etc.  

yes, regarding uniform, does each kid has 4 sets of uniforms in a year & how much wl they cost (summer/winter)? do you usually buy 2 sets of each or more?  

regarding stationery, do they use standard stationery that's provided by the school, i.e. everyone use the same kind of stationery, or parents hv to buy whatever style or pattern of stationery the children like?

i'm also interested to know if they hv weekly bible class or church service. actually i've also paid for the registration fee for TTKG coz it has strong biblical teaching, but since PC is nearer to our hse (and of course it's rating is higher), tht's why i dropped TTKG.

how abt parents' participation? when i brought sofia to Alliance KG for interview, the interviewer specially reminded me tht they encourage parents to go to school often as volunteer parents. i wonder if PC wl do so too. but i doubt PC has such facility coz i never heard PC mummy talked abt it in the chatroom.

thx again ah!

110#
發表於 06-1-20 08:47 |只看該作者

hey! kahobb,

i saw the photo of yr child taken at the little gym. is he still attending the little gym? have we met there before?

sofia has attended the classes for one semester already every tuesday at 12:30pm. since she's 2.5 years today, i've enrolled her to the 12:30pm class every monday for the coming semester.

111#
發表於 06-1-20 09:15 |只看該作者

sofiamama:

You did have a lot of questions ar....hahaha...

Please forgive me that though I am willing to answer questions, it is a bit difficult for me to answer the same question so many times wa....

What I will suggest is you may turn over to the last few pages of this link, and you will see I answered some other parents' enquriess by posting a link which I answered a lot of similar questions that you asked (as I said 99% of the parents asked about the questions you had in mind), so may I invite you to go there (if you have time and dun mind to read long passages that I wrote?) and spend some time to go over it?

I believe most of the answers could be found there, and I am pleased to supplement if you still got other queries.

I could understand how eager that parents would love to know about PC as it is quite a "conservative" kindergarten in parents' eyes - they seldom disclose a lot about themselves, but this is quite a natural case to all those long-established school.  I will try my best to share what I know.  

Got a meeting today, back in the afternoon and see what I can add here la..~~~

112#
發表於 06-1-20 10:15 |只看該作者

Name - Class - 住边區 - 性別
Cleo - am - Lok Fu 囝囝

113#
發表於 06-1-20 10:58 |只看該作者

Hello, sofiama

Perhaps we met before, Kaho is no longer attended the class now (just 2 semesters, for spring & summer last year).  

I also plan to enroll for the coming semester.  This time I just want him to attend the upper class for 3 yr old child without parent guardiance. I know this semester will start on 23 Jan 2006, right??

Is Sofia requires to attend any nursery class now? Just wonder why you choose the 12:30pm class for her.

sofiama 寫道:
hey! kahobb,

i saw the photo of yr child taken at the little gym. is he still attending the little gym? have we met there before?

sofia has attended the classes for one semester already every tuesday at 12:30pm. since she's 2.5 years today, i've enrolled her to the 12:30pm class every monday for the coming semester.
願你開開心心、快高長大、聽教聽話!!

114#
發表於 06-1-20 11:01 |只看該作者

KAHOBB,

你confirm讀尼間喇? 你唔打算親自接kaho返學放學?

KAHOBB 寫道:
all

115#
發表於 06-1-20 11:02 |只看該作者

可否回覆以下問題。 謝

請問已經註冊的媽媽,幾時再需要交費或訂校服日期  ?
可能需要你們完全放棄學位,才會處理 後備生 呢 !

其實有沒有人會放棄學位呢 ?

知否有沒有後備生最後可以成為 正取生 呢 !  [/quote]

116#
發表於 06-1-20 11:15 |只看該作者

so far, seems more girls then boy.

Cleo 寫道:
Name - Class - 住边區 - 性別
Cleo - am - Lok Fu 囝囝
[img align=right]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_6_13.gif[/img]

117#
發表於 06-1-20 11:17 |只看該作者

彥彥媽咪 & all,

我一直有個心結. 係個日去培正interview, 有位老師(佢話不是教幼稚園的) 企係課室門外指導家長/小朋友去另一班房作單獨interview.

小朋友入去班房後. 家長係門外等, 於是我就同個位老師閑話家常. 如:請問幼稚園班每日有幾多時間教英文丫? 是外籍老師嗎? 返學時間怎樣? 但個位老師俾我同我朋友既感覺係好管腔. 好似老處女既style. 好冷漠咁答問題. 我們即打個戰斗....唔係哇, 若我個囡第日係尼位老師教就真係c得人多lor.

請問培正幼稚園d老師有愛心嗎? 我都知佢地年齡係俾出面個d偏大d. 經驗係有. 但唔知同家長溝通方面如何? 愿意接受意見嗎?

因最近睇到另一topic講某學校既教師品格幾有問題.

118#
發表於 06-1-20 11:24 |只看該作者

Icycream

應該9成讀,因我hubby 好like PC!妳唔係e+都未 confirm嘛?其实我都囉囉潄,心大心細,但你都有眼睇,0304 媽 媽会幼稚園 result ,應該最難入果间係 培正,而唔係KV & SC,攪到我都覺得 培正 high class咗,妳有冇咁 feel。

親自接kaho返學放學? 我都想不過路線太迂迴,同埋 Kaho恨咗坐school bus 好耐。

另,我張 school bus form可以寄去培正喇,我打電話問,fax得唔得,Ans: NO,覺得有啲 stubborn。都好唔駛走多轉!

Icycream 寫道:
KAHOBB,

你confirm讀尼間喇? 你唔打算親自接kaho返學放學?

[quote]
KAHOBB 寫道:
all

[/quote]
願你開開心心、快高長大、聽教聽話!!

119#
發表於 06-1-20 11:25 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

120#
發表於 06-1-20 11:46 |只看該作者

hi kahomama,

yes, the coming semester at little gym wl start on 23/jan. i've enrolled sofia to 2.5~3 yrs old class.

the reason why i chose 12:30pm class is because she's a night owl also & wakes up late, sometimes 10am, sometimes 10:30am!

yes, she's attending a montessori classroom at best concept child development ctr (12 lessons/mth). it's quite different from normal nursery. if u r interested, u can visit their website www.bestconcept.net. sofia has attended the classroom since early july 2005.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題