用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 URGENT - 有無人參加過柏斯的小小莫札特啟蒙班 ...
發新帖
查看: 1054|回覆: 12
go

URGENT - 有無人參加過柏斯的小小莫札特啟蒙班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-1-9 00:03 |只看該作者

URGENT - 有無人參加過柏斯的小小莫札特啟蒙班

Do you or any friend of you has joined this class and what's the comment?  Since it requires full fee for 1 term ($2880 for 18 lessons), it would be a waste if we find it is not good at last.  

2#
發表於 06-1-9 08:54 |只看該作者

Re: URGENT - 有無人參加過柏斯的小小莫札特啟蒙班

我自己的小朋友就joined了它的兒童piano班,分上下學期的,我有很多朋友讀完之後都話幾好。都幾適合一些想俾小朋友學piano又唔知喜唔喜歡的預備班。但都要成2,450的total。

3#
發表於 06-1-11 13:51 |只看該作者

My son joined this class but quitted after 4 lessons.

As stated in the leaflet, the class is for kids from 2.5 to 3.5 yrs of age.  However, I think you should let your kid join the class when he/she gets older, maybe after three.

The activities include drawing, dancing, vocabulary in music, etc.  My son was too small to follow the instruction and to pay attention for a long time.

4#
發表於 06-1-12 16:37 |只看該作者

How old is your son?  Do you feel it is a lost of "money"?  and asked for joining at a later date?   I just joined before reading your email and I hope she can at least enjoy some moments of the class.   

5#
發表於 06-1-13 07:46 |只看該作者

LoveQQBaby,

I didn't ask for joining at a later date as I didn't like the course much myself.  

However, I think the quality of the course depends very much on the tutor.

6#
發表於 06-1-13 11:32 |只看該作者

May I know which centre did you go and the name of the tutor?  You may also pm me the answer. Thanks.

7#
發表於 06-1-15 01:04 |只看該作者

It's very much depends on the tutor.

It's not only the money but also the time you spent .

I can't say it's bad but it's not very good.

但肯定,大D的小朋友,反應一定會好D.
所以其實無需太心急去上.
個course 的 design 其實係 for 4-6 years old.
本書有寫:The Music for Little Mozarts series was written to provide appropriate piano instruction for four-five- and six years olds while simultaneously developing listening skills.

不過香港甚麼都要快過人,......

我都唸緊,如果等小朋友大D,才直接單獨學琴,會唔會更有效?

My kid is going to finish the 2nd semester of 小小莫札特啟蒙班.  And I'm wondering whether to proceed to the 親子鋼琴班.

學開唔學或遲些才學,怕小朋友忘記了,浪費時間和金錢.
單獨學琴,小朋友又好似未有咁的定力.
再繼續親子嗎?好甘架,你都要上堂......
洗濕個頭,都唔知點算.

重有,柏斯有 D Staff, Receptionist 之麻 (大年紀個D),鬼死咁串,態度其差.

或者咁講啦,真係好想試,就足3歲後才試,學完之後,就可直上彈琴班(可陪同,但要加錢).
但如果你想陪足佢上小小莫札特啟蒙班,再上親子鋼琴班,才正式單獨學琴,咁可以早些學.

8#
發表於 06-1-15 14:54 |只看該作者

If it is really designed for kids 4 to 6 years of age, I wonder why Parsons saids it's for 2.5 to 3.5 yrs.

charlene is right.  The later, the better.

9#
發表於 06-1-16 00:53 |只看該作者

In each textbook or workbook, P.2 Foreword or at the back of those books, you can find that paragraph.

賺錢嘛! Demand & Supply.  香港有咁的教育制度,有咁多家長肯比錢,包括我和你 ,課程就應運而生.

Tom Lee 的要排一年呢!

不過,無話唔可以的,睇下小朋友可以接收幾多羅.

要好快咁學哂 D key & theory, 真係要真大 D age.

但唱多 D 歌又一堂,就可以細 B ( 2.5 yrs old )都可以.
所以同樣的 materials, 睇下你點教羅.

比小朋友學下都無壞的.起碼可以學下打拍字和音符,間中 touch 下個琴.

It also depends on what & how much the parent expect.

10#
發表於 06-1-16 12:23 |只看該作者

Actually, I was very hesistated at the beginning.  So, I called the centre and they allowed me to have a look on how the children taking the class and to talk to the tutor.   Although I saw that the materials may be a bit difficult to the children who were still happy to attend at some moments.   As well, the tutor was quite nice and patient when we asked her questions.  According to her, most children liked the class.   Therefore, I tried to take one course first to see how my child responds and I hope she can learn to be patient because she is very active.

11#
發表於 06-1-16 21:23 |只看該作者

Doris TSL

Do you still keep your books/materials?  Can you borrow to me or sell to me at a lower cost?   Please pm to me.

12#
發表於 06-1-17 15:45 |只看該作者

我仔仔2歲10個月開始返; 佢都跟倒仲好enjoy上堂, 3月開始上下學期la. 佢果班個老師都好好心機!!

但同意一點係reception嘅staff

13#
發表於 06-1-17 16:48 |只看該作者

Yes, my son has also being studied at this class since 2 years 10 months.  His classmates are polite, good in memory and well-disciplinary compared with my son.  At the beginning when my son joined the class, he cannot pay much more attention.  But now he has a great progress and he enjoys to attend the lessons.  The teacher is also nice.

I think you should not take it so seriously whether they can learn "much more" in the class since they are still so small.  I just treat it as playgroup and the lessons can let my son "touch" music only..... :wink:
‹ 上一主題|下一主題