用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有人响大埔的香港教育學院匯豐幼兒發展中心就讀嗎 ...
發新帖
查看: 1219|回覆: 7
go

有人响大埔的香港教育學院匯豐幼兒發展中心就讀嗎??? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-1-1 22:55 |只看該作者

有人响大埔的香港教育學院匯豐幼兒發展中心就讀嗎???

請俾點Comment??/

2#
發表於 06-1-20 12:59 |只看該作者

Re: 有人响大埔的香港教育學院匯豐幼兒發展中心就讀嗎???

My child is now 39mths and studies there since she was 22mths. I find the teachers are nice there and my gal enjoys school life and tells me what happened in school everyday.

I think it all depends on ur expectation, there's no exam, writing or reciting, just exploring the nature and everyday life and having fun. That's what I want my gal to spend her childhood, so I choose this one.

tws

3#
發表於 06-1-30 20:40 |只看該作者

hello tws,
我見你好似係咪住mos? 我都係住mos, 亦考慮緊比仔仔讀呢間學校好耐, 請問你女女點返學? 係咪校巴? 係咪升返ied小學會易d? thanks! :">

TWS 寫道:
My child is now 39mths and studies there since she was 22mths. I find the teachers are nice there and my gal enjoys school life and tells me what happened in school everyday.

I think it all depends on ur expectation, there's no exam, writing or reciting, just exploring the nature and everyday life and having fun. That's what I want my gal to spend her childhood, so I choose this one.

tws

4#
發表於 06-2-2 10:44 |只看該作者

Dear 迪男媽媽,

我係住馬鞍山新港城那邊,小女上學乘保姆車,由於上學尾二個站上車,放學又係頭幾個站下車,所以車程一程大概為半小時以內,我認為可以接受.

另此幼稚園沒有跟賽馬會小學有任學升讀聯繫,仍要跟大抽獎派位.

tws

5#
發表於 06-2-2 13:47 |只看該作者

e? 我個仔都同你個女差不多喎, 我仔仔9月出世, 依家都就快41個月大喇! 咁你女女係咪讀一晝? 學費幾多? 你平時點知女女上堂情況/進度? 住馬鞍山讀大埔小學, 係咪即係要跨網? 會唔會較難? haha, 我因為好有興趣比仔仔轉讀呢間, 所以好多問題, 希望你唔好介意 :"> thanks

6#
發表於 06-2-3 09:34 |只看該作者

Dear 迪男媽媽,

my daughter was born in Oct and she studies the whole-day class. the monthly fee for K1-K3 whole day class is HK$4,300 sth, teacher-student ratio is 1:14. the lower class for those under 2 yrs old called 幼嬰班, the monthly fee HK$5,900 sth, teacher-student ratio is 1:6.

we parents will have monthly reports w/ photo and descriptions showing what the child is learning at school. we also meet the class mistress twice a yr and pay 2 visits to see how they are doing in class. the class mistress always call me to share her progress. my daughter always share what she learns frm teacher.

there's no writing, reciting and exam, i just know my child read a lot of books and learn many things about the nature, 自理能力.

i don't think she will study in Taipo primary school. according to her learning style in that kinder, i will find some similar ones, like 浸小, 培僑, etc.

the 2006 application was closed, u may check if there's any vacancy. but i know the whole-day class is usually full.

tws

7#
發表於 06-2-3 20:18 |只看該作者

佢每個月都會report比你地知小朋友係學校o既生活, 我覺得呢樣幾好~~~
點解小學唔會讀返佢?

8#
發表於 06-2-6 23:50 |只看該作者

Dear 迪男媽媽,

不考慮讀賽馬會小學的原因,是我想找一間辦學理念跟現在幼稚園相若的基督教小學,所以浸幼似乎較合適.不過,尚要觀察浸幼是否能在教學中灌輸真理.

tws
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖