Re: DGJS Results????????

Salina0817 & Hellokittymama,

Thank you!

Chole

103#
發表於 05-12-22 23:39 |只看該作者

由 elegant 於 2005-12-22 13:41:39

totally agree, but those 無家底 being selected will be suffered because they are not part of the crowd and most likely they will be discriminated.

Hi elegant,

請問你是有親身經歷, 才會有以上的結論嗎?

我認為: 一群天真無邪的小女孩在同一學校裏一起玩耍, 一起求學問, 她們並不會懂得如何去"比家底", 又怎會去discriminate? 再者, 只要個小朋友肯用功, 有好成績, 又怎需要去理會別人的眼光?!

我有以上結論, 是因為我有1st hand experience. 小囡正正是這所學校的學生, 亦即是你所講的"those 無家底 being selected"的一類人. 直至目前為止, 小囡熱愛上學, 與同學們相處愉快, 本人也與其他家長相處融洽. 請你別"詛咒"我和小囡以及其他有關人等 "will be suffered because they are not part of the crowd and most likely they will be discriminated".

104#
發表於 05-12-23 00:42 |只看該作者

I also got the result today (22/12).  My little girl also got accepted.

May I know whether DGJS is thru-train to DGS? Or is there a certain percentage?

105#
發表於 05-12-23 00:43 |只看該作者

I still haven't got the letter yet. Anyone same as me?

106#
發表於 05-12-23 00:47 |只看該作者

yoyo-mother 寫道:

me too :cry:

107#
發表於 05-12-23 10:01 |只看該作者

I've rec'd the result, it is rejected.

May I know any letter is showed "waiting list"

108#
發表於 05-12-23 10:07 |只看該作者

yukico,

Your own experience does mean that it will apply to others at school, your daughter can not represent all those 無家底 at DGJS, BK is a place where people will have right to express their view, you should be proud of having your daughter studying at DGJS and if you think you are a good representative of DGJS parent, you should take care of the image and please watch your language and do not use the word "詛咒".

109#
發表於 05-12-23 10:20 |只看該作者

My daughter is one of the luckiest girl to be accepted and we are no relation to this school.

110#
發表於 05-12-23 10:30 |只看該作者

YoYo-mother & Threepio,

The stamp on the envelope is chopped "20 Dec 2005".  I got the letter on 22/12 afternoon.  

Probably the mail quantity is overloaded in X'mas.

Wish u good luck too.

111#
發表於 05-12-23 10:30 |只看該作者

Hi Tctsang,

What is the workload of your daughter's classwork ??  What is the arrangement of dictation, test and examination ?? How many time  a week or month ?? Do you have idea what is the percentage from DGJS to DGS  ??
As you mentioned that you are working mum, how do you organize the time to help  your daughter  to study??
Sorry for so many question.
Thanks for your great help in advance.

112#
發表於 05-12-23 12:07 |只看該作者

各位未收到結果既小朋友家長,可以致電學校(tel:23881781) 提供小朋友 meeting number 或出生證明書number查詢結果. 學校已於12月20日寄出所有信,信只有兩款,收或唔收,冇waiting.

祝大家心想事成!

threepio 寫道:
[quote]
yoyo-mother 寫道:

me too :cry: [/quote]  

113#
發表於 05-12-23 13:23 |只看該作者

Dear elegant,

Your own experience does mean that it will apply to others at school, your daughter can not represent all those 無家底 at DGJS, BK is a place where people will have right to express their view, you should be proud of having your daughter studying at DGJS and if you think you are a good representative of DGJS parent, you should take care of the image and please watch your language and do not use the word "詛咒".

What makes you think that yukico's daughter's case is not typical?  It is true that BK is a place to share opinions.  But mere opinions are cheap.  Yukico just stated an actual case from her personal experience.  What is your case (a case that can be supported by fact and actual knowledge)?  I actually know people who have no connection with the school, are not not professionals and living in a small apartment in Chi Fu Fa Yuen, but manage to get an offer from the school.  I also have colleagues whose daughters are studying at DGSJ, and they have been saying the same as yukico just said.  I cannot dispute that many DGSJ's parents are from the middle or upper class.  But that is certainly not the entire picture.

ting

114#
發表於 05-12-23 13:58 |只看該作者

tingtingting,

It seems to me that you are not sharing opinion but you want people to believe you and conclude your way, come on, I am not saying DGJS is no good, so don't get upset and accuse people for putting their comment, I think BK mums are wise enough to judge and decide whose words they should believe, so why so sensitive about it and accusing me for such minor thing, pardon me but you make me feel like that there are few DGJS spies here on BK       

115#
發表於 05-12-23 14:59 |只看該作者

elegant,

不錯, BK的確是一個可以讓大家發表意見的好地方.

不過, 若要發表評論, 至少需要有事實的根據, 而不是因應個人的喜好而憑空揑造, 對嗎? 我所發表的見解當然僅基於我個人的親身經歷而已, 並不能誇口說具有普遍的代表性.

但, 請問你是否在這所學校有"一手經驗", 因而才令你對該校有那樣的評價呢? 如果真有其事, 我倒希望你能告訴我們, 以便讓大家可以對這所學校有更多方面的了解.

116#
發表於 05-12-23 15:11 |只看該作者

I got the letter today but we failed.
I still have GHS at hand.

117#
發表於 05-12-23 16:06 |只看該作者

I had the impression that DGJS was thru-train to DGS until I received the Interview Letter (back in September) which stated vaguely the thru-train transition from DGJS to DGS is still under consideration and promotion to DGS is not guaranteed.  Anyway they collected the letter from us at the interview and we did not make a copy of it.

I am glad that my daughter is accepted, but if this type of nightmare has to repeat in 6 years' time, that is....

Any information about the present situation and what would be the new arrangement?  I know DGS has just changed from subsidized school to DSS last year.

118#
發表於 05-12-23 16:09 |只看該作者

yukico,

As I said before, I don't think your "一手經驗" will reflect that all other will be the same, I learnt from people I trust  and I think don't see the need for me to give you the 事實的根據, because I am sure the more I say the more you will fight back, somehow you have revealed that you are very much protecting DGJS, I don't want to make this an arguing forum so let stop here.  On the other hand, if you and 'tingtingting' want to convince me or other people that what you said it ture, I think you should handle this case in a better way.  

119#
發表於 05-12-23 16:18 |只看該作者

收到信了, DGJS 收了我的小朋友 YEAH

120#
發表於 05-12-23 16:28 |只看該作者

just saw in the other topic that Lovelymama2006's girl studies p1 in good hope.  may be she has another kid in k3 that she never mention?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題