教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 何文田維多利亞幼稚園
發新帖
查看: 2205|回覆: 9
go

何文田維多利亞幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-29 14:42 |只看該作者

何文田維多利亞幼稚園

今天親自去遞了application form, 見到間學校好新好靚,唯一係無outdoor 既活動地方....好有興趣讓兒子入讀來年pre-nursery class....

請問有無小朋友讀緊何文田維多利亞幼稚園既家長呀? 可否分享一吓呢間新校既情況例如教學,師資等等.....小朋友讀得開心嗎? 小學升學情況如何?

Many thanks!      
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

2#
發表於 05-11-29 17:51 |只看該作者

Re: 何文田維多利亞幼稚園

我囝囝今年都剛入咗去讀k1, 暫時嚟講我都幾滿意, 囝囝亦好開心. 學校常舉辦好多唔多活動比小朋友好多機會接觸唔同既事物! 我仔班既老師亦好好, 幾夠經驗去幫助同了解小朋友.
至於戶外活動地方, 我反而唔concern, 一來我自己亦常會帶小朋友去玩. 二來我覺得就算有, 小朋友係戶外既時間亦唔多, 每日最多15分鐘, 太熱唔出去, 太涷又唔出去, 落雨又唔出去. 佢哋冇戶外地方, 我仲唔駛擔心佢比蚊咬, 又或者有時一冷一熱既問題!

3#
發表於 05-11-30 22:54 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum,
多謝你既意見! 我其實諗法同你一樣, 無outdoor活動地方都無咩問題......所以如果Victoria真係accept我個仔,我好大機會會俾佢讀....
你仔仔有無搭校車gar? 我住美孚, 一定要俾佢搭校車, 應該無問題gua....  

4#
發表於 05-11-30 23:43 |只看該作者

Momotat,
我囝囝係搭保母車, 其實維多利亞我最唔滿意就係校車, 所以後來我嬲嬲定自組咗架保母車. 校車方面你可以早啲問定學校!

5#
發表於 05-11-30 23:48 |只看該作者

Cyrusmum,
Oh, 要自組保母車咁慘?   校車有咩你唔滿意既地方呀? 等我有定心理準備先....  

6#
發表於 05-11-30 23:50 |只看該作者

where is it?  the address, thanks
also do anyone know the website?

thanks a lot

7#
發表於 05-12-1 00:01 |只看該作者

Momotat :

上年考 nursery 收了,不過都冇讀,因為我想小朋友由維多利亞N1跟到小學,而小學在香港仔.最終放棄!   

8#
發表於 05-12-1 00:05 |只看該作者

sunflowers:

何文田俊文苑對面.

9#
發表於 05-12-1 01:10 |只看該作者

My son is attending PN am class. I can give you some opinions for reference.

Good things: Long history (40 years) with good reputation. The chief principle is the successor of her mother, thus the school can catch the pace of society development. The school is well organised and systematic. You can proof my words from the setup of the campus and their notices. I have visited a few famous kg including St. Catherine, St. Nicholas, York, Creative, Cannan and HKBU. Homantin Victoria is on the top. Victoria adopted two mistress system (one Chinese and one English) and the teacher/staff are very nice. About qualification, most of them have more than one certificate. If Principle and Head Teacher are not included, one Chinese and five of seven English teachers have Bachelor degree. One of them has Master degree in teaching English. In addition, they have English/Putonghua stream from K1 (pm only). It means the Chinese teacher speaks Putonghua instead of Cantonese.
Shortage: You've pick it out. No outdoor playground. The other one is school bus.

In short, Homantin Victoria is good choice, especially for PN class. There is not so many options. Since Victoria is quite transparent, I suggest you have a look in their website.

For me, SC has accepted my son in K1 am class. However, I am still struggling whether he should continue learning at Victoria. Indeed, its good.

10#
發表於 05-12-1 15:05 |只看該作者

Momotat,
校車公司可能係九龍區冇乜聯系同經驗, 所以係路線同價錢方面都有啲唔合理. 我記得我初去報名時, 佢哋比個價錢係5百幾蚊. 到去註冊時, 已經加到6百幾.  本來差幾十蚊都唔大問題, 但由於我初頭一路都唔肯定自己揍好定坐校車好, 所以一路都冇落實. 但點知到開學時問佢哋, 就已經加到$900. 另同屋苑一些媽咪仲話佢哋開價比佢哋到千幾都有, 但我哋都只係住係九龍塘區, 由九龍到九龍要成千銀, 我覺得有少少比佢哋禁住嚟搶既感覺, 所以到最後我情願自己同另外幾個媽咪夾份搵過架保母車都唔坐佢哋校車!
但經過一年既運作, 我唔知佢哋今年會唔會有啲改善, 但我就因為好滿意自己既保母車司機, 所以唔想轉!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題