教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 何文田維多利亞幼稚園
發新帖
查看: 1931|回覆: 7
go

何文田維多利亞幼稚園 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-29 14:41 |只看該作者

何文田維多利亞幼稚園

今天親自去遞了application form, 見到間學校好新好靚,唯一係無outdoor 既活動地方....好有興趣讓兒子入讀來年pre-nursery class....

請問有無小朋友讀緊何文田維多利亞幼稚園既家長呀? 可否分享一吓呢間新校既情況例如教學,師資等等.....小朋友讀得開心嗎? 小學升學情況如何?

Many thanks!      
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

2#
發表於 05-11-30 21:09 |只看該作者

Re: 何文田維多利亞幼稚園

Mmotat, My son get accept for 維多利亞幼兒園暨幼稚園. I am still thinking if I want him to study there because they don't have enough playing area, My son also get accept from 啟思, I like 啟思 ...

3#
發表於 05-11-30 22:37 |只看該作者

cammie824,
Which branch of Victoria is your son get accepted? Is it for PN or K1?
My son will apply for PN class for Homantin branch, and the interview will be on 14/1.....
Why do you like 啟思 more? Can you share with me?

4#
發表於 05-12-18 16:33 |只看該作者

To Momotat,
我都好想bb入讀何文田維多利亞幼稚園nursery, 我bb剛1歲(04/12), 幾時先至去遞application form???

5#
發表於 05-12-19 00:08 |只看該作者

WindyChow,
你要快d send application form 喇, 因為佢地既interview會在14/1進行.

6#
發表於 05-12-19 12:00 |只看該作者

Momotat 寫道:
今天親自去遞了application form, 見到間學校好新好靚,唯一係無outdoor 既活動地方....好有興趣讓兒子入讀來年pre-nursery class....

請問有無小朋友讀緊何文田維多利亞幼稚園既家長呀? 可否分享一吓呢間新校既情況例如教學,師資等等.....小朋友讀得開心嗎? 小學升學情況如何?

Many thanks!      

I'd suggest you try its playgroup (pay per month), if you don't like it, you just invest only 1 month school fee.

I have tried its playgroup for 1 month, the teachers in my class are not very good, I asked the school master whether they will change the teachers, they said No.  So, I changed to another school afterwards.

I heard that most of the teachers are good there, maybe I was in bad luck, the 2 teachers in my class were not very good.  So, at the end, it depends on which teachers have been assigned to teach your class, maybe you could meet some good teachers over there.  Good luck!

7#
發表於 05-12-19 14:55 |只看該作者

To Windy Chow,

I want to apply for victoria at Belcher's Garden. They told me that the pre-nursery class only accepts bb aged 2 in August, if your bb is 1.8 years of old in August, so they might not accept it  

My bb is born in Jan, at the very beginning,  I want to enrol the pre-nursery for him (the class will commence in August), they suggest me to enrol for him in 2006 and attend the pre-nursery class in 2007 Aug.

Better check with the branch at Homantin first.

8#
發表於 05-12-20 21:01 |只看該作者

我都是今天交左報名表報 Aug 2006的Pre-nursery class.
我的BB 04年4月出世,到時係2歲4月。
校舍好似幾大而且好新,不過D Staff 好似唔係好nice,可能很多人報名掛。
我都曾經問過佢地的playgroup,要waiting幾個月,到時我的bb都已經兩歲,都唔可以再玩(playgroup 最多到兩歲)不過我的bb現在係九龍塘tutor's time(沙福道)返playgroup都幾好。不過我的bb很怕羞,上左playgroup好左小小,我都擔心她下個月點去維多利亞interview,可否有人話我知,interview會問什麼問題?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題