樓主: lovelypowerpuff
go

華英中學kowloon band 1 english school [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-11-25 18:49 |只看該作者

Re: 華英中學kowloon band 1 english school

lovelypowerpuff 寫道:
oh~ 小妹英文唔好~請多指教~

Don't worry, you are very helpful, and you are not a representative of the school.  We all know that your school is a very good one, the most important determining factor for most parents is the behaviour of students overall.  English standard of students varies much, which also depends on training since primary.  Hope you enjoy your university school life.   

42#
發表於 05-11-25 19:58 |只看該作者

weweroxy 寫道:
Dear lovelypowerpuff,

Does your school has any bias with Catholics because it is a Christian school?
I have heard that Wa Ying seldom recruit students from Catholic school, like my son's school (Chan Sui Ki), is it true?

Thanks!

no bor~one of my brother's classmate (he is in form four) is from Chan Sui Ki primary school~we are Christian school but i think school will respect  different religious~

43#
發表於 05-11-25 20:02 |只看該作者

I had that worry because I heard that from parents of my son's classmates. After your clarification, I am more relieved, thanks a lot!

44#
發表於 05-11-25 20:10 |只看該作者

WYmom 寫道:
[quote]
lovelypowerpuff 寫道:
oh~ 小妹英文唔好~請多指教~

Don't worry, you are very helpful, and you are not a representative of the school.  We all know that your school is a very good one, the most important determining factor for most parents is the behaviour of students overall.  English standard of students varies much, which also depends on training since primary.  Hope you enjoy your university school life.    [/quote]
i totally agree that the training in primary school is very important~
as i was from a primary school in the estate~not those famous one~although i was also a band one student~my english was the worst among my classmates in form one~those classmates from famous primary school really had a much higher standard of english then mine~therefore when i was in form one it was really hard to cope with an english learning environment~luckily as the work in form one was not very hard therefore i had time to handle english~
however nowadays~parents start to prepare for their children when they are just a baby~so the new generation should have a much higher and even english standard then us^^

45#
發表於 05-11-25 20:11 |只看該作者

weweroxy 寫道:
I had that worry because I heard that from parents of my son's classmates. After your clarification, I am more relieved, thanks a lot!

you are welcome~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題