發表於 05-11-14 11:46 |只看該作者

請問大家知唔知將軍澳有冇好小學呀??

我個仔今年在九龍塘

2#
發表於 05-11-14 12:04 |只看該作者

Re: 請問大家知唔知將軍澳有冇好小學呀??

hi namingo,
good school in TKO : GT.
to those government school, there's still not showing any great one around. parents might claim that the banding on few of them are good. cos' i know there's  1 schook which their band 1 students are at 60%. but, to the rest of 40% if they fell into band 3/4/5! they will make you nervous, cos' our kid will have a chance to be friend with them :(
i live in TKO as well. i have not applied any TKO primary school. cos' she's studied her 3 years Kinder at Kowloon Tong which i've found the travel time is acceptable. she took school bus, which took her 30mins to go & to back.
best!

3#
發表於 05-11-14 12:20 |只看該作者

謝謝Fanny的寶貴意見~~
我都會報G.T., 但競爭大, 所以要搵多幾間後備!
那麼九龍塘

4#
發表於 05-11-15 01:04 |只看該作者

hi namingo,
that one is chan's creative, right? i'm not very familiar with their works, can't give you good comment. but, as to your concern, your boy studies at an open work kinder, then it will be a very hard time to go for those tranditional one (not your kid, is you as the mom, you need to set routine for him all the way around).  GT, in fact, if you choose their mongkok campus, the chance is high. but, to TKO campus, ya, less chance. will you consider the other one, in TKO, i don't know the english name of that school, but, it calls 'tsang dao' a christian school, it has great reputation, but, the only thing you need to consider is......cantonese dominating all works.  but, reputation, great great! if chan's creative, then please also consider this one :)  when is your boy going to P.1? 07?
best !

5#
發表於 05-11-15 09:34 |只看該作者

naminago,

啟基學校 is very good and it takes about 30 mins for the school bus travel from TKO.  You may wish to visit the link below for more information.

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=426450&forum=7&94  

6#
發表於 05-11-15 10:28 |只看該作者

1. Graduates from Creative Kindergarten can still enter traditional pri school (but not the tough one such as SFA...).
2. I don't think 真道's reputation is great great. It may be a good school, but one can only say many parents like this school.
3. In fact I know many Creative's kids entered 真道.
fannyyu 寫道:
hi namingo,
that one is chan's creative, right? i'm not very familiar with their works, can't give you good comment. but, as to your concern, your boy studies at an open work kinder, then it will be a very hard time to go for those tranditional one (not your kid, is you as the mom, you need to set routine for him all the way around).  GT, in fact, if you choose their mongkok campus, the chance is high. but, to TKO campus, ya, less chance. will you consider the other one, in TKO, i don't know the english name of that school, but, it calls 'tsang dao' a christian school, it has great reputation, but, the only thing you need to consider is......cantonese dominating all works.  but, reputation, great great! if chan's creative, then please also consider this one :)  when is your boy going to P.1? 07?
best !

7#
發表於 05-11-15 12:26 |只看該作者

謝謝大家的回應, 我的兒子是07年會讀P1, 暫時考慮出年會報Chan's Creative School , G.T., 還想保險地報多幾間小學, 我沒有真道的資料, 請問大家知唔知真道的英文教得好唔好? 功課多唔多? 升中升得好唔好? 我一來好擔心兒子讀書讀得辛苦, 一來又擔心唔努力的話, 將來會升到一間差的中學.......謝謝大家再解答!!

8#
發表於 05-11-15 12:33 |只看該作者

當然有很多啦,直資有真道,播道和優才,呢3間都要比學費,
其餘津貼比較多人選是黃永樹,宣基,馮晴.
另外有些新起步的學校,如基德,將軍澳循道衛理和聖胺得肋.

9#
發表於 05-11-15 12:57 |只看該作者

Hi namingo,

You could also consider PLK Luk Hing To in TKO, one of Direct-subsidy school in TKO, with direct-linked to its EMI secondary school, PLK Law's foundation secondary school,for P1 students starting from Yr.2005-2006. Past records showed more than 60% of graduate got into both banding 1 & EMI schools.

I am TKO's parent. My child has already accepted by LHT, GT, St.Joseph's (offer rec'd today) & Evangel. We would choose LHT lastly, with due consideration school educational belief, distance between home and school, school fee, and of course whether your child's character suit to this school.      

10#
發表於 05-11-15 16:11 |只看該作者

原來將軍澳有咁多好學校? 我只知G.T.是十分好的學校! 那麼真道, 播道, PLK LHT升中的情況怎樣呢? 大家知唔知呀?? 我覺得要俾多些錢讀的學校好似好過普通津小, 是嗎?

11#
發表於 05-11-15 16:49 |只看該作者

據我所知真道是美式教育,由stage 1開始,頭3年沒有默書和測考,不用穿校服,全日制,沒嘜功課.
播道要出年才起好,未知實力如何,
陸慶濤轉咗直資,但校舍很舊.
致於升中方面沒有一間鶴立雞群,呢幾年大家成積都差不多.

12#
發表於 05-11-15 18:05 |只看該作者

namingo, I would like to advise you to choose a school with good track record and some years' of history.  There are so many new schools in recent years and I do not have confidence to choose one without the proven good academic result and outcome.  For me, I won't let my kids to take risk of that.

13#
發表於 05-11-18 10:52 |只看該作者

謝謝大家的解答!!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題