教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 培僑 vs 禮賢
發新帖
查看: 1255|回覆: 5
go

培僑 vs 禮賢 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-12 00:17 |只看該作者

培僑 vs 禮賢

兩間都收, 一間廉宜的國際學校, 一間較貴的傳統, 不知點選, 心大心細? What's your opinion.

2#
發表於 05-11-12 11:11 |只看該作者

Re: 培僑 vs 禮賢

I select Pui Kiu as the other one doesn't have secondary school.

In the past, I gave up KRS and finally, I choose Pui Kiu colleage.  So far, I satisfy with PK's performance and my son enjoys school life.

3#
發表於 05-11-12 12:12 |只看該作者

ZZPAPA,

The teaching style of PK should be like international school. Is the school too free for students?  Do you have any concern on whether your son can adapt future public exam in HK?

4#
發表於 05-11-12 21:58 |只看該作者

Thank you for your comment.  Most of the parents said that Pui Kiu's school life is happy, but my concern is that the school is too new and someone said a bit loose, even the teacher asked the student for doing a project, the teacher did not give them deadline. I don't know whether it is true or not.  Can you tell me more about Pui Kiu and which areas you satisfy?  I also stuggle as there is no religious background, will the 校風 not better than KRS.
ZZPAPA 寫道:
I select Pui Kiu as the other one doesn't have secondary school.

In the past, I gave up KRS and finally, I choose Pui Kiu colleage.  So far, I satisfy with PK's performance and my son enjoys school life.

5#
發表於 05-11-12 22:08 |只看該作者

In the primary school, I think the most important thing is that he can build up the language ability (both English and Putonghua) and has a lot of time to read books as most of knowledge are come from books.  This is a long term investment.

For public exam, I think the major successful factors are his interest, understanding and the practice in doing the exam papers.

該用戶已被刪除

6#
發表於 05-11-13 02:03 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題