用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Any comment for the little gym/kindyroo/my gym/gymbo ...
發新帖
查看: 1387|回覆: 5
go

Any comment for the little gym/kindyroo/my gym/gymboree? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-9 23:58 |只看該作者

Any comment for the little gym/kindyroo/my gym/gymboree?

as topic. thanks.

2#
發表於 05-10-10 10:53 |只看該作者

Re: Any comment for the little gym/kindyroo/my gym/gymboree?

My child has attended quite a number of different playgroups.  He likes KindyRoo and Gymboree the best - though some of the times he ignores the instructors and goes playing or exploring the place himself, as he does in all other playgroups.

I think the programme at KindyRoo is richer but my child's instructor speaks with an accent.  

Gymboree is better for those with shorter attention span.

3#
發表於 05-10-10 21:12 |只看該作者

my son has attend Gymboree for a long time and he like it alot.  he have a trial class at Kindyroo as well. it's not spacious enough, but i feel the program is quite good, learn alot.

MyGym -- i've not yet trial , but i heard from my friend, it's really good, but long waiting time after trial, i.e. if u want to join , u've to wait at least 3 months or more.  
little gym-- in TST, just heard negative comments.

hope it helpes

4#
發表於 05-10-11 18:05 |只看該作者

Gisele and jfk,

Thank you for your both sharing. My son is nearly 6 months old now. I brought him to Kindyroo last week. He cried and seem didn't like to play. Maybe he is still too small and didn't know what happen, he could not enjoy the playing time. So I am still thinking to let him join any health gym or not at this stage.  

5#
發表於 05-10-12 14:22 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 05-10-12 23:00 |只看該作者

wootaitai,

Thanks for your advice and sharing. How old is your daughter now? It is good if she is enjoying in Kindermusik.

Yes, the instructor of the Kindyroo is an Indian lady. The mat room seems not big enough and the gym is quite ok. Now, I am going to searching more playgroup which is suitable for my baby. thanks again.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題