搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 真道面試
樓主: ivanbb
go

真道面試 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 05-10-20 23:23 |只看該作者

Re: 真道面試

My kid was accepted by Logos last year but we declined the offer.

62#
發表於 05-10-21 08:56 |只看該作者

勞媽媽 :

sorry, 我依家先開翻呢個 topic, 遲

63#
發表於 05-10-21 09:52 |只看該作者

妳講創意, 我同事同個女in完, 話有樣野好擔心. 因為校長太扑心扑命去做好間學校, 連暑假都不眠不休去做, 佢怕佢有日頂唔住, 跟著頂佢o個個又唔知有冇能力接手佢d咁有創意既野, 驚間學校唔知變成點云云 ...

HuiTung,

千祈唔好同你個同事太多接觸,太多,可能變蠢。

阿董雖落臺成年,但建華七年,記憶尤新。係人都知七十一扑心扑命去做,不眠不休去做唔表示有能力啦!

一面之緣,而對某人死心塌地的人,九成九是蠢人,BK都有咁嘅例子啦(記唔记得邊個比人呃阿).

64#
發表於 05-10-21 12:12 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:

一面之緣,而對某人死心塌地的人,九成九是蠢人,BK都有咁嘅例子啦(記唔记得邊個比人呃阿).

係咪阿牛呀?    

65#
發表於 05-10-21 12:46 |只看該作者

係咪阿牛呀?  

阿牛識尋找真道之不足,點會比人呃。   

66#
發表於 05-10-21 13:26 |只看該作者

dichiu 寫道:
I am an ex-Logos parent. Last year, my girl was admitted after the 2nd interview and we paid the $2k school fees in Nov and gave up the chance to get into the LUCKY DRAW. She started her P1 life at Logos this Sep. The first week only had 2 days school and my girl went to school very happily even though they had full day of school from day 1. The next week, she was perfectly ok until Wed. She cried and on Thur she cried very badly at school and said she was not feeling well. Her classteacher called me and commented her "寸". She said my daughter didn't want to play with any kids but insisted to play only with Mami. She kept telling me that my girl became another person different from the one she saw since school starts. She asked if there was anything happened at home. Even though I agreed my daughter is 寸 sometimes, it just didn't look right to be comments from teacher. I thought it's only my daughter's emotional feelings of new school life but... the following week, same thing happened and the classteacher called me again. It looked like she didn't have the patient and not knowing how to handle P1 students emotions. Only until last week of Sep, my daughter cried to me in the kitchen told me that she was very scared to be punished by her classteacher. She told me the followings that made me shock:

1. Students were sit in groups in class and if anyone in the group behaved bad, the teacher will report to classteacher and the whole group would have a "X" for that lesson. Any group that collect six "X" at the end of the day, all group members would be punished: copy 100 words before end of school day

2. Class monitors would give warning to students that behaved bad. Anyone got 3 warnings will be punished by classteacher: copy 100 words before end of school day

3. In any lesson, if any students be complained by any teacher, he/ she would be punished by classteacher: copy 100 words before end of school day

My girl cried every night before going to bed and she woke up even before the alarm clock and cried. I couldn't believe a so-called "happly school" will allow teacher to theaten students like this. I asked my daughter if anyone got punished or rewarded so far. She said "NO" but how can the school put so much emphasis on punishment rather than rewards on a new P1 kid. Why should I PAID every month to have someone threatening my girl?

Thanks God. I have the chance to transfer her to another school (though traditional). She still takes time to get use to new schoollife and get emotional sometimes but now she only worries about the dictations and test rather than the kind of punishment she will face.

Sorry, I write so much. Just want to tell you all that you never know which classteacher you kid will have and be prepared to such harsh punishment scheme even at Logos.

My advice is think twice and make up you mind; otherwise, you will end up like me... hold my girl in my arm to cry. Besides, think again if you can afford any big increase in tuition fee. Very soon, Logos will become a big enterprise. It expands so fast that my husband and I wonder if they can still use all the resources to existing students. What if the school doesn't have enough money during expansion-- increase the school fee maybe??

Good luck to you all! As I said, last year they admitted 210 students in Nov but in Jun Principal Yau still invited students for 2nd interview and said they only admitted 150 students in Nov (definitely a lie). Finally, this year P1 only have 6 classes (less than 180 students). So don't worry if you don't get a seat at this point. You still have a very big chance after the LUCKY DRAW.

有冇搞錯呀..............................

話緊你呀       你點教細路咖   

自以為是   不懂合

67#
發表於 05-10-21 13:51 |只看該作者

judy 寫道:
[quote]係咪阿牛呀?  

阿牛識尋找真道之不足,點會比人呃。    [/quote]

我少看此校的message, 但佢尋找完都冇話要轉校wor, 重四圍問人考唔考tim ....    

68#
發表於 05-10-21 14:09 |只看該作者

st.bintai,

Ha... Ha... Perhaps my daughter's IQ is very high, that's why her EQ is not so high. I'm not trying to push the blame to school entirely. I know there are good teachers at Logos, like English teacher (my daughter told me). I posted her story here just as a reference to some BK parents who seriously consider this school. I know there must be someone to fight back on school's behalf as usual BUT I know my daughter better than you. How can you comment on my daughter without even knowing her? A creative school, like the kindergarten my daughter attended, would wisely emphasis on rewards rather than punishment. The method her classteacher use is out-dated. As we all know, punishment will only refrain children from doing wrong thing (just to avoid being punished).

I just want to elaborate my points being:

If a creative and so-called happy school like Logos will use such traditional method to scare the students, why not choose a traditional school instead? I was told that her classteacher punished the whole class to write 20 words in one day, 40 words the other day, and 60 words the following day just because there were 2 naughty students behaved bad in class. Parents complained about this last year but she still use the same approach to P1 class this year.

Even the teacher (for public relations) said the school must investigate the matters because it's not right to put too much emphasis on punishment at the beginning of term to a P1 student.

Don't think there is no dictations. They give students 1st Eng. dictation on Sep 16 and ask parents to do Chinese dictation for kids at home. Parents must follow the worksheet very closely and do revision for them.

Don't expect the teacher to be friendly and helpful.

Principal Yau is very agressive to expand the school but we never know if there is enough resources but he confirmed to have 10 Primary 1 classes next year.

69#
發表於 05-10-21 14:39 |只看該作者

dichiu:
看完你囡囡的遭遇, 的確令人感到驚訝. 一間強調愉快學習及創意學習的學校, 居然處處用處罰的方式意圖維持紀律, 還要採連坐法, 真叫人大開眼界.
願你囡囡能儘快融入新校的學習生活, 揮走夢魘.

70#
發表於 05-10-21 15:17 |只看該作者

Thanks for your frank sharing! The expansion of the school and its planning on choosing new locations  might bring negative impacts!

71#
發表於 05-10-21 16:26 |只看該作者

st. bintai

駛唔駛咁樣話人呀, 就算父母有偏幫成份都不至於要咁樣俾你話, 值得檢討o個個可能係你自己.  如果你唔係普通BK parent, 唔該過主, 唔好係度攪亂檔, 睇你個initial 就知你唔係一般家長, 面對現實, 睇醫生啦!  各位BK parent, 唔好再回應佢啦!  (社會壓力大, 太多人精神出現問題, 唉!)

72#
發表於 05-10-21 16:32 |只看該作者

dichiu

Ths for your sharing. BTW, Do you know how many P1-2 students, like your daughter, leaving the school for our parents reference.

73#
發表於 05-10-21 16:46 |只看該作者

非常同意Leolonglongma,好多謝dichiu的分享。
好討厭那個無聊人的廢話。
Leolonglongma 寫道:
st. bintai

駛唔駛咁樣話人呀, 就算父母有偏幫成份都不至於要咁樣俾你話, 值得檢討o個個可能係你自己.  如果你唔係普通BK parent, 唔該過主, 唔好係度攪亂檔, 睇你個initial 就知你唔係一般家長, 面對現實, 睇醫生啦!  各位BK parent, 唔好再回應佢啦!  (社會壓力大, 太多人精神出現問題, 唉!)

74#
發表於 05-10-21 17:03 |只看該作者

睇你呢幾個婦孺都係英文唔

75#
發表於 05-10-21 17:11 |只看該作者

公道自在人心, 只驚你有小朋友要教!  係咁先啦

76#
發表於 05-10-21 17:49 |只看該作者

[quote]
st.bintai 寫道:
睇你呢幾個婦孺都係英文唔
http://bb5.babyhome.com.tw/UPLOAD7/123340/129075.10908320.72074.jpg

77#
發表於 05-10-21 18:36 |只看該作者

睇落又唔係丫, 呢到講面試, 好似有人入來搗亂話間學校差就真 !!!

78#
發表於 05-10-21 19:39 |只看該作者

Agreed.

One rice eats but hundred kinds of person.

79#
發表於 05-10-21 23:06 |只看該作者

真道如果真的擴校又去西貢,又去赤柱,可能好快玩完!
反而真道應該只收4-5班小一,因之前多收了幾班。
小一、小二..小五好,任何一級都應該留在將軍澳。

- 如明年小一去西貢上堂,可以收足十班嗎?
- 如明年小二、小三、小四或小五去西貢上堂,他們願意嗎?

真道現在要做的,並不是擴校。根基未穩,貿然擴校,好容易車毀人亡。

80#
發表於 05-10-22 00:31 |只看該作者

dichiu,

看過妳囡囡的遭遇我亦感到非常驚訝。一些要求嚴格遵守紀律的訓練,例如軍訓,便會用到「團體負責制」這類處罰方式。小一新生對同學、老師和校園生活都尚未適應便用上這麼嚴苛的處罰方法,看來該老師並沒有足夠的初小教學經驗,又或者校方不曾和老師們就這方面溝通,還是校方容許老師採取任何方法,只要達到學生嚴守紀律的目的?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題