高主教面試是否要見家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-6 22:19 |只看該作者

高主教面試是否要見家長

請問各家長,高主教面試,是否要in家長? 面試形式是怎樣, 可否告知.

2#
發表於 05-10-7 04:53 |只看該作者

高主教面試是否要見家長

my boy is studying at raimondi college primary 2 right now.

parents are required to meet w/ the teachers & they will ask about the daily schedule of your son and how to spend leisure time or weekends. then, your son will stay w/ a few kids to play a bit. the teachers will then observe the response of the kids for admission consideration.

anyway, this was the practice 2 years ago, i hope i haven't missed out other details.

tigerboy - born in october 1998 - i'm proud to be his mama!

3#
發表於 05-10-7 14:40 |只看該作者

Re: 高主教面試是否要見家長

Hi tigerboy,

Just like to confirm whether the teacher will interview the parents and applicants or the principal herself.
Many thanks!

4#
發表於 05-10-7 23:34 |只看該作者

高主教面試是否要見家長

u may have chances to meet w/ the principal but just greetings. the principal is a very nice & sincere lady, u may be surprised that she will greet all parents & kids at the entrance of the school!

kids will be allocated into different classrooms, each classroom will have a teacher sitting here. parents with their boy will be interviewed together by the teacher.

teacher will question about how the parents & kid spend their leisure times, like as if weekdays, the parents have to go to work, what the kid will do at home; as if weekends/holidays, how the family spend the day or any other activities.

afterwards, kids will be grouped together in the classroom and parents are required to leave the room & wait for their kids in another classroom. there will be 2-3 teachers/honourable parents (from parents committee) standing by in the room to brief and introduce raimondi college as well as to share their experiences.

on the other hand, teachers will observe the kids while they're playing, it's a main part of interviewing.

5#
發表於 05-10-8 17:26 |只看該作者

tigerboy :

非常多謝你的資料, 對我非常有用,今早我仔仔已經面試了, 謝謝 !

6#
發表於 05-10-8 23:29 |只看該作者

我仔仔今早也已經面試了,唔知係米衰咗呢?
聽我個仔講返,有一條題目問非所答,
老師問佢住邊? 佢答xx閣,
老師再問xx閣响邊呀?
咁佢答左由管理處按密碼至入屋之過程好詳細講,
長篇大論,連行左右都講埋,
最慘係我個仔有口吃,暴露晒d缺點,唉.............

7#
發表於 05-10-9 00:08 |只看該作者

FYI 高主教 accept all applicants last year.
A working mother with two kids

8#
發表於 05-10-9 00:12 |只看該作者

唔知今年幾多人報讀呢?

9#
發表於 05-10-10 00:34 |只看該作者

高主教面試是否要見家長

stellayip

good luck! raimondi college primary section is reputable.

stellayip 寫道:
tigerboy :

非常多謝你的資料, 對我非常有用,今早我仔仔已經面試了, 謝謝 !

10#
發表於 05-10-10 00:41 |只看該作者

How do you know?       
If 高主教 accept all the applicants this year, it is a good news for me.    
Amyony 寫道:
FYI 高主教 accept all applicants last year.

11#
發表於 05-10-10 01:02 |只看該作者

hi tigerboy,
how about the secondary section of Ramondi ?
Can you please tell me something about your son's school life ? how about the amount of homework? Are the teachers nice ?
Thanks a lot
psmama

12#
發表於 05-10-10 11:28 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

13#
發表於 05-10-10 18:01 |只看該作者

高主教面試是否要見家長

stellayip

as i know, the secondary section of raimondi is not as good as the primary section; however, if our sons can develop a happy environment in learning while they're young they can obtain good results easily.

as if they have good results in primary 6, they may have chances to approach other reputable secondary schools; if not good enough, at least we're safe that our kids can continue to extend their education in raimondi... no worry, it's still a moderate secondary school.

right now (primary two), there're about 3-4 homeworks + 2-3 of previous corrections every day; but the amount of each homework is not heavy at all. on average, my son uses 1.5 hours to finish them (because the coloring homeworks really take times).

primary one teachers are very nice, but primary two teachers are getting strict to kids. that's good... kids really need to learn as they'll be promoted to primary three, which is a whole-day schooling.

any more to assist? please let me know.

cheers!

14#
發表於 05-10-11 01:10 |只看該作者

of course the applicants is more than 200.  
They gave offer to all applicants last year but a lot of people gave up becasue:
1. They were lucky enough to get into a better school in the first round.
2. They accept by other better private /DS schools such as St Paul boys, St Paul co-educate.......
3. In case you accept the offer, you need to give up the chance for 2nd round lucky draw.   Some people may think that's not worth to give up lucky draw for  高主教.

My friend apply 高主教 on mid July (after lucky draw) and received acceptance call within one week.   There should have some winners in the 3rd round give up 高主教 around early August.  

My own opinion is that 高主教 is good but I don't think that's good enough for me to give up the 2nd round lucky draw.

Amy
[quote]
kitkatkitkat 寫道:
How do you know?       
If 高主教 accept all the applicants this year, it is a good news for me.     [quote]
A working mother with two kids

15#
發表於 05-10-11 01:37 |只看該作者

Thanks a lot tigerboy !

16#
發表於 05-10-11 22:52 |只看該作者

但是高主敎小學將會和中學結龍,所以2006年小一只會收四班,以配合中學的四班制。而且由2006年開始,小一會轉為全日制。不知這些改變會不會令多些人選擇高主敎呢?
:-)  :-)  :-)

17#
發表於 05-10-11 22:58 |只看該作者

你們的小朋友面試問了什麼問題?我的小朋友被問:「你和爸爸媽媽去街,唔見了他們你會怎辨?」
大家分享吓﹗
:-)  :-)  :-)

18#
發表於 05-10-12 12:12 |只看該作者

我仔仔只係話問佢的名&住址.

19#
發表於 05-10-12 14:37 |只看該作者

Questions:
1) What's your name? (in Cantonese)
2) How old are you?(in Cantonese)
3) Which school do you go to?(in Cantonese)
4) Where do you live?(in Cantonese)
5) What extra-curricular activities do you like?(in Cantonese)
6) 你和爸爸媽媽去街,唔見了他們你會怎辨?
7) play puzzle

20#
發表於 05-10-12 19:09 |只看該作者

Wow, so many questions?

My son told me that the teacher did not say anything !?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題