用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 麻煩去過 kingston interveiw 的媽媽.....
發新帖
查看: 1128|回覆: 4
go

麻煩去過 kingston interveiw 的媽媽..... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-6 13:33 |只看該作者

麻煩去過 kingston interveiw 的媽媽.....

kingston 要同小朋友面試, 請問會問d 乜架???
係咪要用英語對答架????

2#
發表於 05-10-7 17:40 |只看該作者

Re: 麻煩去過 kingston interveiw 的媽媽.....

yes, for my case, an english speaking lady interviewed my 2 year old girl.  She actually spent more time with parents, than with the kid.  She asked a lot of questions about the kid's character, health and habbits.  Then spend around 10 mins playing with her, simple questions on colors, building blocks and maybe drawing.  Very casual and easy.  I met them in May and my girl started class in August.

3#
發表於 05-10-7 21:50 |只看該作者

唔該哂~~~

4#
發表於 05-10-10 19:54 |只看該作者

Dear ettawong,
I wish to ask, does your child like the school? Coz I want to send my son there as well.

5#
發表於 05-10-11 21:34 |只看該作者

She enjoys it.  She sings a lot of the songs that she learned at school.   Her teachers are very nice.   It seems quite positive for the time being. Afterall, she had joined the school for only 2 months.  

What I like about the school is, based on my observation on the parent orientation, most parents are very low profile.  (although many parents drive their children to school in Mercedes, or have their own drivers.)   I prefer my child to mingle with children of families which are subtle & humble.  I talked to some mothers who had joined the school for more than a year.  They also have the same feelings, as compared to other international schools.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題