教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 崇真小學面試問題
查看: 11573|回覆: 53
go

崇真小學面試問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-29 22:08 |只看該作者

崇真小學面試問題

各位家長晚安,

小兒今晚面試後不肯回答我們老師問了他甚麼,不知其他應試家長可否分享今晚的面試問題?

謝謝!

Heifather

2#
發表於 05-9-29 22:45 |只看該作者

Re: 崇真小學面試問題

你好,我兒子回來也不肯回答我們老師問了什麼!!! 只是說畫了圖畫,希望有人可以答到我們的問題呢 。
Dalen 寫道:
各位家長晚安,

小兒今晚面試後不肯回答我們老師問了他甚麼,不知其他應試家長可否分享今晚的面試問題?

謝謝!

Heifather

3#
發表於 05-9-29 23:20 |只看該作者

老師問 : HOW ARE YOU ?
            WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

跟住用英文叫佢地填顏色, 我仔果班係叫佢地油黃色屋, 紅色花, 綠色蘋果, 藍色XX (我唔記得), BROWN COW,.... 仲有講明你油幾多朵花, 幾多個蘋果,.....

最後叫佢地畫自己鍾意玩具o

我知係咁多喇.  唔知你地果班一唔一樣呢.

我仔係第3組.

4#
發表於 05-9-29 23:28 |只看該作者

我都係喎, 起初一直問佢都唔肯講, 一時話唔得喎, 一時話係秒完, 激到我死.  後來返到屋屋再用D朱古力哄佢, 佢先至肯講咋, 仲好詳細添話.  啦, 大致於下 :

1. 首先老師每人派一份卷, 然後老師一面講佢地就要一面寫/塗/畫 答案啦 (例如張紙有8隻牛, 老師話將6隻牛塗上黃色咁囉), D題老師係用英文問架喔, 個仔話老師有時用英文有時用中文問喔.

2. 然後老師會逐個叫佢地出黎傾計啦 (都係中英雙語發問的), 而且會環繞住份卷 (例如指住棵綠色樹問 : is it red? 係唔係紅色架咁囉), 咁D小朋友就咁係要話, No, it's green.

大約係咁啦.   不過講真, 我都唔係幾鐘意祟真D種Interview方式, 一次過太多人啦, 又亂時間又長, 同埋太夜Interview, 小朋友返完學都攰囉, 仲要係到搞成個鐘, 邊有好狀態格.
你地認為呢?

5#
發表於 05-9-29 23:40 |只看該作者

My friend is 崇真 ex-teacher , he told me that 崇真 will accept all the applicants, as the principal know that if the applicates have another good offers, they will not choose 崇真.  Besides, every year 崇真收生不足

6#
發表於 05-9-29 23:53 |只看該作者

我仲未交form, 因我問間學校, 佢地話未deadline!

7#
發表於 05-9-30 00:01 |只看該作者

呀? 突然好想知道, 有無家長了解點解D小朋友Interview後都唔肯講In左?, 我個仔起初仲搞笑到話係 "秘密"喎  

8#
發表於 05-9-30 00:04 |只看該作者

agree.
Do you think the seminar was too boring and so noisy? The principal's presentation was not attractive and not clear.

shuet_tam 寫道:
不過講真, 我都唔係幾鐘意祟真D種Interview方式, 一次過太多人啦, 又亂時間又長, 同埋太夜Interview, 小朋友返完學都攰囉, 仲要係到搞成個鐘, 邊有好狀態格.
你地認為呢?

9#
發表於 05-9-30 00:13 |只看該作者

Of course la, actually I don't know what did she say, I just busy in  answer the questionner and then read their informtaion (they give me a lot of book & note) before I inside to the hall.  Then almost 6:20, I saw some parents leave, so I leave immediately.

My comments is not too good for this school interview arrangement.   

10#
發表於 05-9-30 00:20 |只看該作者

Me too.  When I left, I threw away all their information, because after the seminar, I'm sure I will not choose  崇真
shuet_tam 寫道:
Of course la, actually I don't know what did she say, I just busy in  answer the questionner and then read their informtaion (they give me a lot of book & note) before I inside to the hall.  Then almost 6:20, I saw some parents leave, so I leave immediately.

My comments is not too good for this school interview arrangement.   

11#
發表於 05-9-30 00:24 |只看該作者

I think me too.  It's really make me disappointed :-|

12#
發表於 05-9-30 00:28 |只看該作者

kitkatkitkat 寫道:
My friend is 崇真 ex-teacher , he told me that 崇真 will accept all the applicants, as the principal know that if the applicates have another good offers, they will not choose 崇真.  Besides, every year 崇真收生不足

Is it really ?  However, according to the information of the newspaper, the applications of last year is 900 but only accept 100 student.  Is it not a good school ? But I think the equipment of this school is quite good & the teacher is nice.  Any comment of other mummy ?

13#
發表於 05-9-30 00:35 |只看該作者

The applicants more than St. Paul Boy ?
UNBELIEVABLE.  
小師妹 寫道:
[quote]
kitkatkitkat 寫道:

Is it really ?  However, according to the information of the newspaper, the applications of last year is 900 but only accept 100 student.  Is it not a good school ? But I think the equipment of this school is quite good & the teacher is nice.  Any comment of other mummy ?[/quote]

14#
發表於 05-9-30 00:42 |只看該作者

Hi all,
我今日冇去到interview,因為已有學校收咗,所以咪放棄TT.

15#
發表於 05-9-30 13:34 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Do you know how many pupils the School would admit this year?

Please inform.

Thank you,

Dalen

16#
發表於 05-9-30 14:52 |只看該作者

I've got the same info as u.
100 out of 900, that's 1/9.
how come u said all the applicants were successful?
dad999 寫道:
UNBELIEVABLE.   [quote]
小師妹 寫道:
[quote]
kitkatkitkat 寫道:

Is it really ?  However, according to the information of the newspaper, the applications of last year is 900 but only accept 100 student.  Is it not a good school ? But I think the equipment of this school is quite good & the teacher is nice.  Any comment of other mummy ?[/quote][/quote]

17#
發表於 05-9-30 15:02 |只看該作者

Hi CD,

I find a lot of good comment about TT in the thread "崇真教學法". I am considering TT and Puikiu. Any advice?

[quote]
CD 寫道:
Me too.  When I left, I threw away all their information, because after the seminar, I'm sure I will not choose  崇真

18#
發表於 05-9-30 16:00 |只看該作者

我都冇想過有禁多人面試, 我問阿女面試的題目都係同你地一樣, 而且要向張paper上寫自己的中英文名.
我都好buy"崇真教學法"向小息同午飯後都有很多機會給小朋友多講英文/普通話.
全部的人都收?????

19#
發表於 05-9-30 17:16 |只看該作者

Mrssslui 寫道:
I've got the same info as u.
100 out of 900, that's 1/9.
how come u said all the applicants were successful?
[quote]
dad999 寫道:
UNBELIEVABLE.   [quote]
小師妹 寫道:
[quote]
kitkatkitkat 寫道:

Is it really ?  However, according to the information of the newspaper, the applications of last year is 900 but only accept 100 student.  Is it not a good school ? But I think the equipment of this school is quite good & the teacher is nice.  Any comment of other mummy ?[/quote][/quote][/quote]

So, I don't believe TT will accept all the applicants.  I think it is a good school.

20#
發表於 05-9-30 18:14 |只看該作者

我囝囝現係崇真幼稚園讀K3,昨天也有回校interview.其實崇真的教學理念很好,老師有愛心及耐性。至於你們指崇真所有申請都收,我就覺得並不出奇,因很多人对大抽獎沒有信心,所以揾些私校打底,做後備,當抽到心儀官津,便放棄崇真,始終崇真要比學費,長遠來說當然9年免費教學吸引些。
至於kitkatkitkat所指崇真每年都收生不足,以我所知並不是,就看今年9月,小一班數有成5班,如1班有約29人,5班都有約145人,這怎樣會收生不足
‹ 上一主題|下一主題