用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any Sunshine House parents here?? Lets chat together ...
查看: 2698|回覆: 22
go

Any Sunshine House parents here?? Lets chat together!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-9-6 16:32 |只看該作者

Any Sunshine House parents here?? Lets chat together!!

>>>>>????

2#
發表於 05-9-10 17:05 |只看該作者

Re: Any Sunshine House parents here?? Lets chat together!!

Hello..
my gal is 2& half and visit three schools, one is sunshine, one is Highgate and one is woodland preschool..
finally i chose Highgate, but unlucky that my gal got sick on the 1st day there until now...

how's Sunshine Hse School??
i'd like to know too... thks..

3#
發表於 05-9-12 17:09 |只看該作者

Sunshine house environment is very good, nice place, but i am not very confident with their teaching method, it seems too easy and the teacher don't care about the children's standard, just pay money is ok.
>>>>>????

4#
發表於 05-9-12 23:54 |只看該作者

My son studied at Sunshine House in Discovery Bay and I don't find the teachers very good.

5#
發表於 05-9-13 16:08 |只看該作者

Chine 寫道:
My son studied at Sunshine House in Discovery Bay and I don't find the teachers very good.

really ? how not good ?? as  i am planning to send my daughter to this kindergarten.

6#
發表於 05-9-13 17:38 |只看該作者

Hi gmammama,

How's HighGate House ?
<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

gmammama 寫道:
Hello..
my gal is 2& half and visit three schools, one is sunshine, one is Highgate and one is woodland preschool..
finally i chose Highgate, but unlucky that my gal got sick on the 1st day there until now...

how's Sunshine Hse School??
i'd like to know too... thks..

7#
發表於 05-9-13 17:42 |只看該作者

Hi Blythe_miki:

Which SunShine House your litlte one attends ?  What do you not like about the teacher/school ?  I heard the school is very nice but they are very expensive.

Blythe_miki 寫道:
Sunshine house environment is very good, nice place, but i am not very confident with their teaching method, it seems too easy and the teacher don't care about the children's standard, just pay money is ok.

8#
發表於 05-9-14 11:15 |只看該作者

hi adachan318,

my son is attend Tung Chung Sunshine House, this area is the most cheapest one $3400 per month. i asked why it is so cheap and they said becoz of the 租金 of the school.  their uniform are very nice too, my son like it very much but they are expensive as well..........$225 for 1 set (1 shirt + 1 shorts), i bought 2 set.

however the 程度 of sunshine house seems low, less things will be learned from this kinder.
>>>>>????

9#
發表於 05-9-14 13:01 |只看該作者

Hi Blythe_miki:

Would you consider switch to another school if that is the case ?

Blythe_miki 寫道:
hi adachan318,

my son is attend Tung Chung Sunshine House, this area is the most cheapest one $3400 per month. i asked why it is so cheap and they said becoz of the 租金 of the school.  their uniform are very nice too, my son like it very much but they are expensive as well..........$225 for 1 set (1 shirt + 1 shorts), i bought 2 set.

however the 程度 of sunshine house seems low, less things will be learned from this kinder.

10#
發表於 05-9-14 13:52 |只看該作者

Hi Adachan,

what i think is :

Sunshine School : too material for what i feel in my visit last time.

Highgate school : no comment yet, as my gal got sick since from the 1st day of school...and not yet recovered, will let you know then..

how's your kid?? how old is she/he??  which school your kid attend??

11#
發表於 05-9-14 15:22 |只看該作者

adachan318,

yes, i will switch my son to either ESF Tsing Yi or Victoria.

adachan318 寫道:
Hi Blythe_miki:

Would you consider switch to another school if that is the case ?

[quote]
Blythe_miki 寫道:
hi adachan318,

[/quote]
>>>>>????

12#
發表於 05-9-14 23:50 |只看該作者

Hi gmammama,

My baby is nearly 2 years old.  We are looking for Nursery for her.  We looked at Sunshine House, Highgate, Woodland, Tutortime, etc... They are all international and quite the same to me.   All of the facilities are very nice.  We have not decided where to send our child.  It's a difficult decision.

You mentioned Sunshine House is very material, why do you think so ?  In terms of fee, I believe they are all pretty much in the same range.

How many schools did you look at before choosing Highgate ?  What was the reason you choose this school ?  Please share your view.  Thanks.

Ada

gmammama 寫道:
Hi Adachan,

what i think is :

Sunshine School : too material for what i feel in my visit last time.

Highgate school : no comment yet, as my gal got sick since from the 1st day of school...and not yet recovered, will let you know then..

how's your kid?? how old is she/he??  which school your kid attend??

13#
發表於 05-9-17 18:00 |只看該作者

adachan318,

which sunshine house are you visited? and do you worrie your baby don't understand chinese as you sending her to international kinder.??
>>>>>????

14#
發表於 05-9-17 22:51 |只看該作者

Hi Blythe_miki,

Have not visited any but I am considering the one in PokFuLam.  

I haven't thought much about Chinese yet.  My husband and I want our baby to learn English well.  I think living in HK, she will have no problem learning Chinese.

I heard they teach Mandarin in Sunshine House too.  That is not true ?  How's your son's english now that he has studied there ?  Can he speak fluently ?

Blythe_miki 寫道:
adachan318,

which sunshine house are you visited? and do you worrie your baby don't understand chinese as you sending her to international kinder.??

15#
發表於 05-9-18 02:20 |只看該作者

hi adachan318,

Sunshine House teaches 15 minutes mandarin everyday, but no chinese writing at all, thats very little.....and they always change teachers.

My son's english is very good, he speak senstances and his accent is very clear, same as native speaker, but he don't like chinese now, even we talk to him in chinese, he will answer in english....he only know few words in chinese :-x

so i want to switch my son to Victoria Kindergarten bilingal (English/Cantonese) class to learn some chinese. but my husband like Sunshine House more than Victoria becoz he likes Sunshine's material   overall Sunshine House's school life is very happy.
>>>>>????

16#
發表於 05-9-18 10:57 |只看該作者

Hi Blythe_miki,

Thank you for your feedback.  You mentioned they change teachers often.  Do you mean the mandarin teacher or class teacher ?

17#
發表於 05-9-18 23:02 |只看該作者

hi adachan318

both mandarin and class teacher, even the school supervisor.
>>>>>????

18#
發表於 05-9-21 00:28 |只看該作者

hmmm... that seems to be a problem.  Consistency is very important for young children.

But your husband likes their materials ?  What does he like about it ?

I will check on Victoria in too.  ESF Kindergarten is very hard to get in as there is only one school on the HK side.  Not sure if we even want to try.

19#
發表於 05-9-22 17:36 |只看該作者

yes, thats a big problem!!

the materials he likes is their environment, as sunshine house have Thomas train to play with, very comfortable sofa to sit with....

i am sure Victoria at 寶翠園 is the best one, they are the only campus use IB PYP program. However other 分校 should be consider carefully.
>>>>>????

20#
發表於 05-9-23 12:11 |只看該作者

You also mentioned the 程度 of sunshine house seems low.  Do you think the the 程度 of Victoria is better ?  I called Victoria today and they also emphasized that their school environment is "learn through play".  I wonder how different is SunShine house to Victoria.  Have you done any research on this ?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題