教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 小一面試培訓班有無用?
發新帖
查看: 2035|回覆: 0
go

小一面試培訓班有無用? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-8-25 10:07 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 小一面試培訓班有無用?

I think it is not useful although I haven't had an experience for my kids to attend to such kind of courses yet. However, I do have some experience in my daughter to apply for P.1 of those privite primary schools. As a matter of fact, most of those schools have already set up their targets of what kinds as well as backgrounds of candidates to accept... The performance of a candidate at the interview is usually not the only factor for them to determinate the admission. Please note that it is not like a public examination that results can determinate everything. So if your kids do not have a problem to talk and express themselves so far, it  already had enough. In the meadtime, each kid's character is born natural and unique. If he/she is born to be more or less shy, it is really not a good idea to "train" them to be "talkative" with such kinds of courses. Of course being parents, we love our kids and really don't mind to pay whatever costs provided within our ability. However, it is absolutely not worth to pay to such businessmen who just take chance to make money.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖