教育王國 討論區 初中教育 另起新topic之Dyslexia
樓主: Vernique2005
go

另起新topic之Dyslexia [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 05-9-3 01:13 |只看該作者

Re: 另起新topic之Dyslexia

vernique:

thanks a lot for your help! 我會努力找時間study study.......thanks....thanks!
比較不正常而靈裡較感貧窮的人, 比起正常而靈裡不感貧窮的人, 成長的更多......

22#
發表於 05-9-3 01:20 |只看該作者

小孩子的天空:

多謝你既介紹! 原來你都咁有心得, 真係失覺哂.....相比我真是一個後知後覺既媽咪!

其實我早陣子在教統局果度都取了套有關發音既software番黎, 係新出既, 專針對dylexia學童而design的, 不過有感時間有限, 實在應接不暇, 唔知做邊樣先, 尤其開左學, 更加分秒必爭, 我諗你明....我諗真係要好好分配一下d時間!

小孩子的天空 寫道:
Hellomummy:

sport這字, 你試下用 or +t --> then p+ort--->s+port

我是教兒子先找a,e,i,o,u 的發音先, 然後再拼的.

你去一下這網站同佢玩.....
英文拼音......我覺得頗有用

23#
發表於 05-9-3 08:39 |只看該作者

Hellomummy 寫道:
vernique:

thanks a lot for your help! 我會努力找時間study study.......thanks....thanks!

哈哈﹗我終於可以打中文了﹐你加油勒﹐其實你最後可能比學校的老師還了解讀障的問題呢﹗

有家長PM 我問香港那裡可以做評估啊﹐你知不知道﹖知道就幫幫忙發表一下可以嗎﹖還有﹐香港政府對讀障的服務有什麼﹖

謝了﹗因為這個我真的幫不上忙。

24#
發表於 05-9-12 01:59 |只看該作者

vernique:

sorry, 咁耐先回覆你! 因為呢排真係勁忙!

我所知其實都不update了, 我仔仔做評估時已是5年前的事, 那時是經學校轉介去教署(即今日既教統局), 即巴富街特殊教育組做的, 事後只安排了一個5堂的親子training, 便沒有任何跟進了.

不過大約早兩個月讀障協會跟教統局聯手, 出了一套software, 係for讀障學童學英文的, 係非賣品, 我都去聽了講座取了一套, 仔仔暑假時都幾鐘意玩, 聽講還有revised version, 不過我沒時間去upgrade了, 詳情我想學障協會的網頁會有, 我估很多讀障家長都知道的.....

醒目開學勳章

25#
發表於 05-10-6 17:23 |只看該作者

Hi, Vernique,

Please Help the following:-

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=411164&forum=44#6689961

From Minnieb.

Hi Yuk Yuk,

My son now is 4yrs old. I also suspect he has讀寫困難.
I teached him to remember my name/my husband and her sister’s names when he 2.5yrs. It used about half year to let him remember.

And the other example, you know K1 is starting to learn alphabet. However, now he is K2, he still can't recognize anyone of alphabet. Now I bought a large alphabet poster to teach him A-D everyday in this two week, but no progress can see. For Chinese word, it is a few better than English. But……

By the way, I let him to learn兒童體操. Just finished the first lesson, he could remember 4 to 5 step. Moreover, he could remember the name of超人and most of the cartoons.

How could I do? How can I teach him to recognize words?

26#
發表於 05-10-6 21:36 |只看該作者

Dear Minnieb:

First of all, you weren't teaching your child to WRITE down your family memebers' names when he was 2.5, right?  He wasn't supposed to be able to recognize words when he was only 2.5.

In addition, even when a child is dyslexic, he/she may still be able to remember steps in gymnastic lessons.  So his difficulties in memorizing the steps should not have much to do with dyslexia as well.

Certainly, being unable to recognize words seems to be the most "dyslexic" trait of your description.  When you say that he couldn't recognize words, does it mean that he couldn't even say out the word when you show it to him?  Did you try making words into 3-D objects? (use colourful clay/straws to model a word)  You may want to try that and see if it can stimulate your child more. Do you find your child's writing "strange"? (as in it's reversed or as if it's slanted)

At age 4, children are indeed NOT supposed to be able to write properly (using the US standard).  My prof told me that many children's muscles are not well developed enough to write.  Therefore, at such an early age, there's no accurate assessment available yet.  What I'd suggest here is that you may want to try the teaching methods for dyslexics and see if they help.

Please take a look at this website for your reference:
http://www.interdys.org/
‹ 上一主題|下一主題