用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 5279|回覆: 2
go

[中學] CDNIS

發表於 21-12-4 00:34 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, wanted to seek advice on CDNIS. Any comment on its academic quality, kids conduct, teacher’s passion, etc?

While I know it is not easy to get in, just wanted to hear some of your thoughts, especially from existing parents with kids studying there.

Heard that the academic quality has improved quite a bit in the past few years, is that true?

發表於 21-12-4 07:04 |顯示全部帖子
I heard it’s not that hard to get in these days since many kids left.
Overall I would say the school is quite focus on academic these days, which I think it applies to most IS. The lower school is rather relax, middle school is ok, but there is a sharp jump in pressure once they entered grade 9/10.

Regarding the university placement, my observation is it really depends on the kids’ own preference/background. So you will see kids going to Switzerland, Japan and even Germany. And they may not focus on top schools even they have high grades. Don’t forget most, if not all, kids come from family with resources. Some kids in fact take a gap year to travel around before going to university.

Anyway just my personal views, our kid is now in grade 12 and we are happy with the school.

發表於 21-12-4 09:41 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you so much for sharing! Hearing what you said is very reassuring.