搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 NAIS vs IMS
發新帖
查看: 1646|回覆: 2
go

[其他] NAIS vs IMS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 20-2-18 01:15 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi all, My son is now studying in IMS Casa Program (K1). And we are having an nursery (K1) offer from NAIS couple days ago. We are struggling to make our choice....
We love IMS as teachers are really good on understanding each student's personality and strengths/weaknesses. Weekly conversion with teachers makes us know more about our son. Their dual-language and mixed age education approach are very unique from normal international school. However, they only provide through-train to primary school only. Also, Montessori isn't mainstream in Hong Kong.

Applying NAIS is due to its through-train to secondary school, together with the thematic approach to arouse more fun to learn. Stunning campus (We applied Tai Tam) with cheerful teachers. We love the nationality diversity of this school (HK local has only 20% quota), and strong STEAM education which the syllabus is co-designed with MIT. Also, performance art subject is outstanding too. However, my wife is very concern about the Chinese education isn't as strong as IMS. And our son keens on speaking English rather than Chinese, thus we worry he can't catch up the Chinese language once getting in NAIS...

Does any of you have such a struggle before? Please share us some advice. Thanks.
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 20-2-20 08:43 |只看該作者
Montessori and British curriculum/ IB used by NAIS are totally different. Which curriculum do you prefer ? Which curriculum suits your kid more ?  I think these are the core questions you have to consider.  

3#
發表於 20-2-20 09:22 |只看該作者

回覆樓主:

本帖最後由 964000 於 20-3-6 03:35 編輯

兩間都識人讀兩間用家都滿意。

‹ 上一主題|下一主題